Orion vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I think these two are pretty well matched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29 Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackbolt Black bolt

Martian_mind
Orion has the strength and Durability advantage.

Black Bolt might take it though if he screams as loud as he possibly can.

TricksterPriest
I'd say Orion. BB doesn't have the stamina or the firepower to take down Darkseid's kid. Especially if Orion has the harness and Astro-force.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
I think these two are pretty well matched.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_%28comics%29 Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackbolt Black bolt

BB

long pig
I like this fight. Both characters are "Above Superman" but "Below Surfer".

I just found out actually that Orion has his own version of the Omega Beams. Instead of killing the person, it just immobilizes them. His beam can even chase someone through dimensions.

Martian_mind
I'm fairly sure Superman would take BB for a majority actually.

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Possibly, but BB is still more powerful.

It's like a guy who has a bomb that can destroy the universe but he's taken out by flash before he's able to set off the bomb. That doesn't make Flash more powerful, it makes him fast.

Soljer
Originally posted by Martian_mind

I'd tend to agree.

Probably a fair majority.

Martian_mind

It's like a guy who has a bomb that can destroy the universe but he's taken out by flash before he's able to set off the bomb. That doesn't make Flash more powerful, it makes him fast.

Yes it does,because the bomb was the threat,not the guy stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
orion may be stronger but bb has defeated the likes of hulk and ikaris, meaning he can very well go toe to toe with class 100 tonners...

i'm not sure who's more durable between gladiator and orion, but if a whisper ko'ed gladiator, well...

swings both ways IMO...

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd say Orion. BB doesn't have the stamina or the firepower to take down Darkseid's kid. Especially if Orion has the harness and Astro-force. Why wouldn't he have the Astro Force and Harness? They're both his power. He creates the Astro-Harness as an extention of himself, as Surfer does with boards.

Flame On!!

Has Blackbolt ever destroyed a moon at 18x lightspeed?

-FO!!

leonidas
supes bb for a big majority imo as well.

when he is not being written as a chump, orion>=supes.

orion takes this 8/10 imo.

Batman-Prime
I like this fight. Both characters are "Above Superman" but "Below Surfer".

I just found out actually that Orion has his own version of the Omega Beams. Instead of killing the person, it just immobilizes them. His beam can even chase someone through dimensions.

Just an observation, you seem to take any chance to give your opinion about Superman, to the audience, maybe hoping they will think it's fact, trying to discredit him as much as possible. Why else would you use "Above Superman" in an Orion vs BB thread? Orion vs Superman or Superman vs BB is arguable, not a fact, you seem to ignore it right away, why? Is this your way to be provocative? No offense, I'm just curious.

Superman > Orion
Superman > BB

Orion vs BB

Shout
Shout
Let it aloud
These are the things I can do without
Come on
Im talking to you
Come on

Anyway Orion 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Just an observation, you seem to take any chance to give your opinion about Superman, to the audience, maybe hoping they will think it's fact, trying to discredit him as much as possible. Why else would you use "Above Superman" in an Orion vs BB thread? Orion vs Superman or Superman vs BB is arguable, not a fact, you seem to ignore it right away, why? Is this your way to be provocative? No offense, I'm just curious.

Superman > Orion
Superman > BB

Orion vs BB

Shout
Shout
Let it aloud
These are the things I can do without
Come on
Im talking to you
Come on

Anyway Orion 6/10

Superman is in no way above Orion. Orion has powers falling out of his ass. And He's stronger than Superman with a blast that can destroy the Galaxy if he chooses. He was the only one who was even able to make the Star conquorer flinch. He's a Superior warrior To superman and has a mother box that heals him of his wounds. Superman is out gunned in every way with orion.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman is in no way above Orion. Orion has powers falling out of his ass. And He's stronger than Superman with a blast that can destroy the Galaxy if he chooses. He was the only one who was even able to make the Star conquorer flinch. He's a Superior warrior To superman and has a mother box that heals him of his wounds. Superman is out gunned in every way with orion.

Didn't they fought already? Who won? smile

Ethereal
Orion has more versatility. I see BB's option to win this is he's allowed to scream full blast pint black at Orion. I wouldnt know whtat would happen. Other than that, I would give the win as an honorable battle to Orion, on versatility.

UniOmni
Blackbolt gets the nod from me.

He's got one of the most consistent records of fights in comics period.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Blackbolt gets the nod from me.

He's got one of the most consistent records of fights in comics period.
confused

That record belongs to Thanos IMO. And Takion. They never jobber. Black bolt is screwed in this fight.

UniOmni
Of heroes.

Heroes.

Accel
I get what LP's saying. Just because someone beats someone else, that doesn't necessarily mean they're more powerful. Thor's more powerful than Superman due to his hammer, but he'd lose in a fight due to a speed disadvantage.

Orion doesn't have as significant a speed advantage as Supes does, so I'd think BB's odds increase greatly here, though I'd still give it to Orion.

boriquaking55
I'm pretty sure Superman would get majority on BB as well, probably 7/10.

Orion takes 7-8/10 here.

UniOmni
BB has beaten or held his own against some of the most powerful top tiers around, and people are saying he loses 8/10 to Orion or Superman?

Please.....

Orion tires him out, but loses in the end.

boriquaking55
BB has beaten or held his own against some of the most powerful top tiers around, and people are saying he loses 8/10 to Orion or Superman?

Please.....

I know all about Blackagar's feats. I still think he loses to upper-tier heralds. I say in full confidence that Orion could get majority on him.

Besides, what so-called top tiers above Supes & Orion are you talking about? People act like he's beat Thanos & SS around here.

Board Walker
Orion fighting black bolt? This is spite.

Orion takes this 10/10

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Board Walker

Orion takes this 10/10

Well I wouldn't go as far as 10/10 - but BB (as powerful as he is) would lose majority to most top-tier heralds (SS, experienced GL, Orion, Flash, even Supes & MM)

Validus

Please.....

Your fanboy colors are showing. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I know all about Blackagar's feats. I still think he loses to upper-tier heralds. I say in full confidence that Orion could get majority on him.

Besides, what so-called top tiers above Supes & Orion are you talking about? People act like he's beat Thanos & SS around here.

yes

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Board Walker

Orion takes this 10/10

what is orion going to do?

besides, why do people assume that he's going to shout, because that is basically BB's last option, he didnt defeat sphinx, ikaris, hulk et al by shouting, he's basically one of the most powerful if not the most powerful energy projector sans power cosmic...

if he shouted at the very beginning of every match he's in, he would basically win every damn time...

if he can amp his strength and hang with gladiator, ikaris and KO the hulk with the master blow, i fail to see how some people say its 10/10 to orion...

the only thing BB should be worrying about is orion's speed...

Bentley
This is another case of BB being speed blitzed, he needs speed feats to compete in this forum otherwise it all becomes "he won't have time to yell"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.