Poll: Will Aunt May Survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank_6603
As many of you may know Aunt may has been shot by a sniper in the Amazing Spider-Man (old school) comics. She has gone into a coma and I was wondering if you guys thought like I do they they are finally gonna kill off a woman who has been a senior citizen for almost half a century. They already killed Cap.

Edit: I also wanted to note that Spidey's wearing the black costume to send the "message" that the gloves are off after this one.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Tank_6603
As many of you may know Aunt may has been shot by a sniper in the Amazing Spider-Man (old school) comics. She has gone into a coma and I was wondering if you guys thought like I do they they are finally gonna kill off a woman who has been a senior citizen for almost half a century. They already killed Cap.

Edit: I also wanted to note that Spidey's wearing the black costume to send the "message" that the gloves are off after this one.
Unfourtunately, she is probably going to die. I liked aunt may. As for peter, the dude doesn't even pull ounches anymore. He is freaking crazy and he wants to kill whoever is responsable? Kingpin is screwed...

steverules
I want Aunt May to live!

Help
Shes died more times than i can count, she should stay dead fo once.

Sam Z
Even if she dies, she comes back. I think she has died more often than Norman Osborn or The Joker...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
Even if she dies, she comes back. I think she has died more often than Norman Osborn or The Joker...
Aunt Mays died before?

Spiderman_RJ
she only "died" once. and then it wasnt even her, it was an "actress".
marvel continuity suck, in last amazing peter dont pull any punches,and is on rage mode, on new avengers and friendly he is all goofy, wth?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
she only "died" once. and then it wasnt even her, it was an "actress".
marvel continuity suck, in last amazing peter dont pull any punches,and is on rage mode, on new avengers and friendly he is all goofy, wth?

You might want to use spoiler tags. wink

Spiderman_RJ
why it already happened!

LORDSIDIOUS01
I think she lives.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
why it already happened!

I'm talking about the part where you said in the last amazing issue spiderman stops pulling his punches. You know, about the part that he is no longer the good spiderman we used to know and that he is going to start killing people?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'm talking about the part where you said in the last amazing issue spiderman stops pulling his punches. You know, about the part that he is no longer the good spiderman we used to know and that he is going to start killing people?

Just how exactly do you do spoiler tags?

Sam Z
Aunt Mays died before?

Well, at least Peter believed so, several times.
Once Osborn put a freaking bomb in her brain and once even burried her alive for MONTH. If she lived through this, she'll survive again...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
Well, at least Peter believed so, several times.
Once Osborn put a freaking bomb in her brain and once even burried her alive for MONTH. If she lived through this, she'll survive again...

A 70 year old lady was buried alive for a month and she survived?

confused no expression

Sam Z
A 70 year old lady was buried alive for a month and she survived?

confused no expression

Yep, Osborn used somekinda tech to keep her alive, she was like in coma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.