How cool is House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrgav1
This has to be one of my favourite US shows for the fact he just cares about stuff when he is bored and wants something to do haha bit harsh for patients but funny to watch.

I know that it has already been on tyhe net and on hallmark but i didnt watch them i just waited until it was on channel 5.

So does anyone else have much of an opinion.

PS how fit does cameron look with her new hair n that lol

exanda kane
I'm still shocked that this is the same Hugh Laurie I have known and loved for years.

HellasBloke
I love the show, it's worth watching and they always have an interesting illness that they are trying to figure out.

Smasandian
I love this show also.

What's great about it is that its not your typical medical drama with all the goody characters that care about each other and massive amounts of docter loving.

House as a character is so interesting because he is soo screwed up. It helps that the show's writing is bloody brilliant.

mrgav1
You know whats strange how the illnesses are always propper weird and unique and it's something daft that helps house figure out what it is

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Smasandian
It helps that the show's writing is bloody brilliant. It also helps that the acting is even better, as well.

T.M
The acting and the writing are amazing.. Hugh Laurie is amazing in this role..

Like exanda kane said.. I can't believe that he is the same guy who I watched doing all those cheerful characters in the sketch's with Stephen Fry in 'A Bit Of Fry And Laurie'.

mrgav1
I liked the episode with the autistic kid who had worms. Because he wanted his carpet back so kept appearing in different places in the hospital lol

Best place was in the chappel when he was talking with a dodgy southern accent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.