X-Man vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Say Shaman X-Man merged with Jesus Cable gaining all his knowable and experience the same way he did with alternate Nate in X-Man 67.

Does he have what it takes to bring down Beta Ray Bill?

Soujaboy
I'm actually not sure.

Priest
This would be a good match imo, X-man with a slight majority.

Soleran
Originally posted by Priest
This would be a good match imo, X-man with a slight majority. thumb up

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Priest
This would be a good match imo, X-man with a slight majority.

Going with you on this one. Maybe BRB could take the majority if he used the hammer more intelligently, however he tends to fight like a brute thus he loses.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by id369
Say Shaman X-Man merged with Jesus Cable gaining all his knowable and experience the same way he did with alternate Nate in X-Man 67.

Nate ftw

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Nate ftw

Grey ftw

Validus
Nate wins easily.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Nate wins easily.

id369

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by id369

Are you talking about strength? Are you talking fighting ability? What exactly are you talking about?

id369

psycho gundam
the wind off one of brb punches will ko that skinny punk.
I HATE psychics!

id369

psycho gundam
btb beat thor;s ass in his own comic, without thor powers.
now he gets to fight this guy? It would be like fighting a pinata.

Bentley
Billy should be able to take at least some wins. 5/5 seems reasonable to me.

id369
Originally posted by psycho gundam
btb beat thor;s ass in his own comic, without thor powers.
now he gets to fight this guy? It would be like fighting a pinata. Even if the pinata goes intangible and fights back?

Joey Stacks
And wouldn't Nate also get Deadpool's healing factor?

Gotdamn that's a scary opponent

id369
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
And wouldn't Nate also get Deadpool's healing factor?

Gotdamn that's a scary opponent

You know what I never stopped and consider that.

Nice fine, I suppose he would attain Deadpools healing factor.

But even with out it, he can prompt his own healing factor vary high (not Logan or Deadpools, but significant).

guy222
Nate

Lord Feron
Lol u guys serious Shaman X-Man is like a god compared to BRB. What exactly you guys think BRB can do to X-man? HE can wipe his mind, scramble his thought process control him. His vast telekenetic power would toy with BRB. Anyway this is nothing but a spite thread IMO. Like why the hell does he even need to be merged with jesus cable. Maybe JC vs BRb taht would be a fair fight.

llagrok
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Lol u guys serious Shaman X-Man is like a god compared to BRB. What exactly you guys think BRB can do to X-man? HE can wipe his mind, scramble his thought process control him. His vast telekenetic power would toy with BRB. Anyway this is nothing but a spite thread IMO. Like why the hell does he even need to be merged with jesus cable. Maybe JC vs BRb taht would be a fair fight.

haermm

celestialdemon
Nate wins.

guy222
nate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.