Superman/Lobo/Orion vs. Gladiator/Hulk/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Knock Down Drag out fight of the Century

No BFR. Bloodlust on. Everyone at the top of thier game.

Soljer
I'd tend to go with team 1, for certain.

I see Orion beating Thor. Lobo would stomp the Hulk...

The only match that is iffy is Superman and Gladiator, due to the 'top of their game' thing.

A full confidence gladiator would give Superman some problems, but I think Kal would win more often than not. And the times he doesn't win, Orion and Lobo can tag team a weakened Gladiator like crazy. Team 1, 9/10.

HereComesRandal
hulk at the top of his game means he cant be stopped, he took out onslaught who could solo team one, that means hulk>team 1

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
hulk at the top of his game means he cant be stopped, he took out onslaught who could solo team one, that means hulk>team 1

Xmeat please just use your old moniker.

HereComesRandal
whats an xmeat, either way team 2 takes it

Soljer

laughing

Onslaught WANTED the Hulk to break his shell. He never took Onslaught out. That's fanboy talk.

Hulk would get shit stomped by any of team 1, ten out of ten.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

No BFR. Bloodlust on. Everyone at the top of thier game.

Sidious likes Kallark/Odinson/Hulk

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Onslaught WANTED the Hulk to break his shell. He never took Onslaught out. That's fanboy talk.

Hulk would get shit stomped by any of team 1, ten out of ten.

thats anti fanboy talk right there not wantin to accept the truth

Big Sexy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

No BFR. Bloodlust on. Everyone at the top of thier game. Hulks a weak link. Lunatik would have been a better choice.

Soljer
thats anti fanboy talk right there not wantin to accept the truth

No shit I'm speaking in 'antifanboy.' Your kind is far too widespread. You all need to be exterminated.

GoBotsLive
Team 1 wins 10/10.

Everyone on team 1 (Superman, Orion & Lobo) has an advantage over Team 2. Hulk can become the strongest, but he's more likely to be KOed before ever reaching that point. Thor is Team 2's best chance. Gladiator is a Superman knock-off and knock-offs are never as good as the genuine article.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sidious likes Kallark/Odinson/Hulk

Something about Mutants I admire. Kallark confidence. Thor is badass. Hulk is the Hulk. I agreehi2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.