most violent horror movie ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
what do you think is the most violent horror movie ever? i think dead alive (aka braindead) has to be up there, the lawnmower scene is just pure brilliance.

cropsy_is_god
The unrated version of Muder set pieces is pritty violent

Wolfie
Murder Set Pieces was lame.

I just saw Feast today, that was pretty violent.

Mider999
suspiria is said to have the most violent murder scene

ragesRemorse
whats the appeal with braindead? I really dont see that being close to the most violent horror flick. And as brilliant as suspiria is, i think it is a bit dated. Eve though im not a big fan of these movies, saw,hostel and last house on the left were more violent to me. I would say sado, Thriller a cruel picture, and audition

Wolfie
Braindead (Dead Alive) is very violent and bloody, but it may not seem as much so because it's very comical.

deathbycorn
Mel Gibson's Apocalypto is one of the most violent movies I've ever seen and it aint even a horror movie.

Feast was more of a comedy horror, imo.

Salo and Men Behind The Sun would be on the top of my list, dirty stuff.

That Guinea Pig movie Flowers of Flesh & Blood was really gross too.

ragesRemorse
crazy lips, and visiter Q are pretty severe too

cropsy_is_god
I cant find horror films violent unless like last house island of death or any films with sexual violence. Slasher flicks & zombie films i dont look at them as violent i just look for unique deaths & loads of gore.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I cant find horror films violent unless like last house island of death or any films with sexual violence. Slasher flicks & zombie films i dont look at them as violent i just look for unique deaths & loads of gore.
Nekromantik would be in that group. People 'using' dead bodies.

And if you want gore that looks real - Men Behind The Sun, Salo, Flowers of Flesh & Blood.

There is also Cutting Moments, Aftermath, August Underground, Murder Set Peices that are high on the vomitmeter.

Cowboyography
As far as pure wicked violence I would put Henry/LAst h=House on the Left up there.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I think Hostel was violent.

steverules
Each time a more violent horror movie comes along, another more violent one comes along and so on

cropsy_is_god
Anyone know if the Nekromantik films are sick ?

deathbycorn
They are vile.

Impediment
I'll go with Dead Alive.

g00dbye-kiss
yea deffinatly dead alive..i hav that movie made by new zealands very own... yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :bujki

cropsy_is_god
Anyone seen demonium thats gory and violent

Evil Dead
A lot of people say Dead Alive........

good piece of campness.......but I don't consider anything in it too violent or gory simply because nothing in it looks real. claymation and pink blood doesn't exactly make one wince or turn their head in disgust.

I actually popped my Dead Alive dvd into my upconverting dvd player the other day to watch it on my lcd.......worst mistake ever. The worse the picture quality the better.

BackFire
In pure magnitude of blood on screen, Dead Alive.

But if you're talking about affective violence not shown as comedy, I'd say Cannibal Holocaust.

akema
Dead Alive & Versus

willman
Hostel (its the worst one ive seen lol)

WheretoVirtue?
Dead Alive & House of 1000 Corpses.

NormaBates
The violent shit movies were disgusting!

2D_MASTER
Hmmmm Dead Alive is pretty violent, in terms of SILLY pointless gore.

If you want convincing disturbing and realistic murder (not necessarily in the effects themselves) see Maniac.

Violent2Dope
My home videos.

steverules
Dead alive, I saw it sunday I think....I've never seen so much core before

xblanex
anything by lucio fulci

cropsy_is_god
I wouldnt say dead alive is violent its too stupid to be taken as serious violence. Check out the August underground trilogy or the new york ripper

ConalCochran
Bloodsucking freaks anyone?

ADarksideJedi
I think that "Jeepers Creepers" had to be most violent o ne I had seen.Did not like it because of that.jm

NormaBates
Cannibal holocaust

The texas chainsaw massacre, the beginning was kind of violent wasn't it?

cropsy_is_god
battle royale or ichi the killer.

Röland
The Thing. Not overly violent but very gory effects.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.