Could Sephiroth survive a Sending ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok , now before anyone screams that 'FF-X isn't canon to FFVII' check wiki. While I know it's info is high subject at best there is a clear line between both 7 and 10.

Now heres my theory.

(Kinda spoilers for FF7 and Advent Children)

Sephiroths psychical form is gone , this we know. He returned in AC through Kadaj by manipulating the Jenova cells which (at the time) inhabited his body (plus Kadaj was a Sephiroth 'remnant' ).

Upon his defeat he remarks to Cloud 'I will...never be a memory'. Before leaving Kadaj's body.

From my POV it seemed that Sephiroth was (at that time) a form of unsent. Now before anyone tries to beat me with the canon stick there CAN be different forms of Unsent Shuyin proved this.

But let's cut the chatter.

Could Sephiroth ( Advent Children Form) Survive a sending ? Or would he fade into the Lifestream ?

Simon Belmont
What....?

SaTsuJiN
FFX didnt have a lifestream.. the place where unsent went was another area / dimension of sorts almost like a prison.. had its own place.. in FFVII, lifestream 'was' the planets life force..it was all over the place.. but I do see the connection you have going

I guess he wouldnt

Lana
There is no 'clear line' between FFVII and FFX/X-2, it's just fans who can't take anything that has a similarity (as small and meaningless as it is) without connecting them.

SaTsuJiN
I guess thats why most people didn't like "spirits within" sad

Barker
Originally posted by grey fox
check wiki.
haermm

MadMel
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I guess thats why most people didn't like "spirits within" sad
that was alright
but it meant squat to the games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.