Darth Sidious VS Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
Darth Sidious and Kar Vastor, on a space in steaming jungle of Haruun Kal.

Weapons and Force powers.

This might be a dumb post, but Im curious.

Who wins?

kamikz
Sidious, definetly.

Darth Sexy
Sidious with the force powers, Kar Vastor with weapons, considering how he can manipulate his own jungle.

kamikz
Overall, Sidious!

Battlemaster
Hmmm...I agree.

jollyjim311
I'll give it to Sidious, even with only weapons. Kar doesn't have Vaapad, and can't draw off Sidious' darkside power and speed. Also, it was only after Shatterpoint that Mace fully mastered Vaapad, and the Kar we saw compared to Mace was when Mace wasn't quite what we see in ROTS.

A weapons match is close, with a small edge to Sidious. Force powers make it one sided.

kamikz
Good point. Also, Mace was indeed a little tired by this state (injured???), he had been doing alot of work, and being in a very unusual situation for himself. That had to count for something, seeing how 5 jedi blamed fautige as one of the factors they lost to Greivous so easily....

Count Makashi
Sidious would win.

Darth_Glentract
Yep, Sidious takes this.

darthsith19
Well Sidiosu does take this, it's far from easy and Kar could probably winin a vibro-shiv vs. lightsaber battle without the Force, but that'd be one hell of a battle, too. Overall, Sidious wins but, it would take a few minutes.

Riverollv
Sidious, without doubt

Council#13
Sidious definately in space, but it would be a difficult battle for him on Haruun Kal.

kamhal
Sidious takes this.

((The_Anomaly))
The Dark Lord's Force powers are far too superior for Vastor to have a chance against. Sidious is just too good, plus the Jungle is shrouded in the Darkside, while it gives Vastor an advantage, we're talking about THE master of the Darkside here, it would fuel Sidious to insane power. I dont even think Yoda would be able to contend with Sidious in an environment so entrenched in the Darkside. Sidious wins.

kiddo44
Sidious hands down.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Vaster gets taken out

vader11
Sidious.

kamikz
I feel so much more persuaded now than I did before this thread was bumped.

darthsith19
I feel like they'd be a LOT closer than everyone else seems to think, Mace says that he couldn't have beat Kar on his best day, and Mace is close to Sidious, so yeah, Sidious may win, but it will be extremely close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.