How many times....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSweetSXx
Have you watched DMC in the theaters? And how many times have you watched it on dvd?

Me I have watched it in the theater about 11 times... Im totally broke now..

And I watch the dvd every night.

lady_captinjack
i went to see that movie in theaters about 7 times and i dont know about the dvd...

T.Maria
sadly i only went to the cinema twice (because its highly expensive, and so is the food!!) but ive watched the dvd quite a few times since i got it smile

Surreal_44
I think I saw it in theatres 15 times. Seventeen, maybe. I watch the dvd every week or so, or if I'm in a mood to pick apart a scene, more often than that. big grin

I think I saw CotBP about 14 times in the theatre. I haven't watched it in so long now, I think I need to pull it out and watch it this evening. big grin

lady_captinjack
damn! i know im going to see awe like a thousand times in theaters

Hambah
I only saw it twice in theaters, and I've seen it only about 6 or 7 times on DVD..

calypso
I saw it in the theatres 15 times and parts or all of it every other day since the DVD was released. On the alternate days I watch part or all of COTBP.
Yep, besides two full time jobs and college basketball, I don't have a life.
Of course, this site is part of my life.

T.Maria
yeah, ive found that this site is my life line lmao

Dunno y, but i have recently found myself addicted to it lmao!

PirateDiva
Omg I saw DMC no lie 10 times in the theater!! lol...

and the DVD...omg i'll watch it like 2 times a day everyday!!!!!! lol!!

willofthewisp
Wow, I saw it once in the theaters and once all the way through once I got the dvd. I've seen bits and pieces of it like a million times, though.

siriuswriter
I've only seen it twice in the theatres.

But I've seen it about a kagillion times on various people's DVDs.

And, of course, annoyed them what with my spouting the lines and telling them what's coming next.

PirateDiva
LMAO....me tooooo!!! laughing

T.Maria
thing is...by the time the film comes out, we're going to have found allkinds of spoilers for the script and possibly clips....

we're gona be sat there in the cinemas going;
"OH!! the good bits on next!!! Watch what Jack does!!"

And our friends are gonna be sitting there going;
"What the hell? Are you psychic or something??????" big grin

pirate179
^^ that would be funny as hell!!! LMAO!!!

ivebeendepped43
i only saw it 4 times. but ive seen the moie on dvd................countless times

Sifzensinril
I've seen it only once in theatres, but I 've seen it on DVD so much times

Chiki Mina
If my father was Donal Trump, then I would've begged him to buy me the theater so I could watch the movie every day. *smacks herself back into reality*

I have only went to see it once...

DVD countless times. Funny story on how I got the DVD.

surfchikpir8fan
Hehe, I'm gonna get shoved out for saying this lol - I saw it once at the cinema, and I've watched the DVD under 15 times ... kk, somebody soon is gonna knock my head in ...

Hambah
It's alright, I only saw it in theaters twice, and on DVD a little over 5 times but no more than 10.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
If my father was Donal Trump, then I would've begged him to buy me the theater so I could watch the movie every day. *smacks herself back into reality*

Oo Oo i know the story..lol!!

Chiki Mina
LOL^^

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by Chiki Mina

i want to here this story....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.