What is this film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShoLeigh84
I saw a film about 8 years ago that looked very "Tales of the crypt"ish but everyone tells me it wasn't a Tales from the Crypt film.
It mostly happened in one building (a bar I think) and had zombies rising from the ground and stuff but the main thing was this guy (I think a descendent of Jesus) that had the blood of Jesus in a bottle that he used on the doorsteps and windowframes to form a barrier to the zombies. The devil managed to get in and ended up dancing with this girl who turned out to be the next descendent in line to carry the bottle which she filled with the blood of the last guy. She defeated the devil for the time being but was shown at the end using the bottle as she got on a bus and then the devil (in a new body) couldn't get on (so she knew who he was).

Hope that makes sense! smile I loved this film and wanted my husband to see it but I have no idea what it's called. Anyone?

In Fate's Hands
Tales From The Crypts Presents Demon Knight.

dave_kodak
yeah thats Demon Knight, i love that movie.
Billy Zane was ****ing awesome in it.

Mider999
sounds like tales from the crypt to me

dave_kodak
Bordello of Blood was Also good, but it needed less Corey Feldman.

ShoLeigh84
Yay!clapping I was right! Thanks everyone smile

Mider999
i didnt like the tales from the crypt movies i liked the original anthology

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Mider999
i didnt like the tales from the crypt movies i liked the original anthology well the movies could have been alot better.
and i mean ALOT better.

Bordello of blood didnt really have anything good in it, other then half nude girls everywhere.
but Demon Knight was pretty good. they both needed better acting

ShoLeigh84
I haven't seen Bordello of Blood I don't think. The series was better, I agree, but it was driving me crazy trying to think of the film and being so sure I was right about it being Tales of the Crypt! I've gotta make the hubby see some of these laughing out loud

DOYLEZOMBIE
What's this movie called It's about these two teenagers (both brother and sister) coming home from spring break and they are driving home they get smashed buy this truck with the lisene place that say BEATINGU, and they see the guy that was in the truck throw a body down this big pipe and thats all I can remember.

Pandemoniac
Go to bed Doyle

DOYLEZOMBIE
Do I know you Pandemoniac and who do you think you are telling me to go to bed!?

lynn_d_kimbell
Jeepers Creepers, Doylezombie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.