Demitri Maximoff vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
In an interesting sidenote, both the Southtown King and the Vampire Lord have only one thing in common: their respective theme music.

In their respective appearances in both Darkstalkers and Fatal Fury/King of Fighters, they are the only fighters to almost have the same theme music have been remixed and arranged, but still sounds almost the same.

Anyway, on with the intro. It's long, I know.

While in the mountains of northern Japan on retreat, Geese Howard receives word that someone had moved into Geese Tower.

He also gets pissed when he finds out that this newcomer has wiped out her personal security force, their bodies either drained of blood or shriveled up like mummies, as if their lifeforce was drained.

Ruling the Bogards and the Sakazakis out (since they too were out of town somewhere in Europe), Geese returns to Southtown, only to find something seriously wrong with the city.

The entire town is enveloped in eternal night and the people are scared to go outside, and for good reason. Geese finds the surviving members of his group, particulary Billy Kane, Mr. Big and Ryuji Yamazaki.

The battered Englishman tells him (which Geese finds hard to believe) that a Vampire Lord named Demitri Maximoff has seized control of Geese Tower and enveloped Southtown in eternal darkness.

The Southtown mobster dons his hakama and rallies his forces. Within moments, Geese and company invade Geese Tower. Surprizingly enough, the tower is inhabited by scantily-clad women. But this is a mere diversion since the women are vampiresses, loyal bodyguards to Demitri.

Fire and wooden stakes are the weapons used to eliminate the bloodsuckers. While Billy and the others mop up, Geese makes it to the top floor, and is even more pissed when he sees that his training grounds have been changed into Demitri's private chambers, where the Vampire Lord himself awaits, sipping on a glass of blood, flanked by several more half-naked women.

Demitri: Amusing, mortal. You have arrived at my inner sanctum.

Geese: You are tresspassing on my property, daiyabo.

Demitri: Was your property. Now I claim it as my own.

Geese: And I am here to take it back. We can do this one or two ways: you can leave my tower and my city, or you can die here and now.

Demitri rises from his throne and hands the glass to a wench.

Demitri: You dare dictate terms the Lord of Vampires?!

Geese: I do more than dictate terms! I challenge you!

Demitri: You challenge me, flea, then you face death! I shall enjoy sucking the lifeforce from your body!

This match is in two parts: the first round is with both men in their SNK incarnations. The second round is in their Capcom versions. Winner takes all.

beta ray bob
geese is cooler but demitri would win

Emperor Ashtar
Spite thread, again.

olympian
No kidding.

Cloud_VII
HOLY SPITE THREAD BATMAN!

Remulous
Geese is gonna get f**ked up but he is still one of the coolest ever.

beta ray bob
poor geese

brainchild81
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.