SPoilers for UK people or people who didn't last thursday's episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Anakin16
i don't understand, why are people telling clark basically that he shouldn't be using his anger and its a bad thing or summat to that degree.

Titan was kicking clark's ass until clark used all his anger about lana marrying lex and then he ended up beating the crap out of titan.

i much prefer the angrier clark.

and another question thats not to do with this topic. Is clark stronger with the red kryptonite or does he just get an arrogant attittude.

Magee
Because when Clark gets angry he loses control, which means he loses that thing he loves to do so much, holding back. Clark not holding back is far more likely to kill, not with intent but purely because when you are truly angry, you don't care. And when your Superman and have no control over your power, bad things happen.

Entity
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
i don't understand, why are people telling clark basically that he shouldn't be using his anger and its a bad thing or summat to that degree.

Titan was kicking clark's ass until clark used all his anger about lana marrying lex and then he ended up beating the crap out of titan.

i much prefer the angrier clark.

and another question thats not to do with this topic. Is clark stronger with the red kryptonite or does he just get an arrogant attittude.

Its the attitude and the lack of inhabitions.
Which is why I find Clark on red kryptonite much more interesting and fascinating than the normal boyscout, mr perfect, to good to be version.

I just hate how perfect they make him out to be allot of time. Mostly in the comics and movies. Actually what really got me into Smallville was when he didn't save Alicia. I true started to find interest in the show and respect it because that was the first time I ever saw Superman lose. Thats always been the thing that never allowed me to like the character as much as I want to. The guy never loses and never really has any problems. He has everything anyone could ever imagine just handed to him and only has pretend BS problems that are truly just crap. When I saw him find her in the barn dead thou, I really respected the show for that. I could see so much pain, real pain, inside him then.

Arachnid1
His fight with titan was like his animated fight with Darksied in JLA minus the flying and busting through skyscrapers.
Look.
Clark vs Titan

Superman vs Darkseid
Superman made a bigger shockwave from the punch but Clark is getting there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.