WTF does this have to do with race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/teacher.sex.race.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, it has to do with female teachers and male students, same with male teachers and female students, why add race to the dynamics???

KidRock
"If this had been black teachers, they would not be out of jail right now," said Corinnie Young, a 49-year-old bookstore employee who is black.

Some blacks shudder to think what would have happened if the teachers were black men and the students were white girls."

WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAT?!?!! Is she serious?!

chithappens
Interracial anythings in the South tend to be tense. But yeah, if the teachers were black they would still be in jail.

System doesn't work the same for minorities; general statement but true. I won't be joining this conversation beyond this post.

FeceMan
Sensationalist bullshit, away!

Alliance
Originally posted by Oncewhite
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/teacher.sex.race.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE, it has to do with female teachers and male students, same with male teachers and female students, why add race to the dynamics???

Raceial tensions make everything more fun Happy Dance

Oncewhite
Originally posted by chithappens
Interracial anythings in the South tend to be tense. But yeah, if the teachers were black they would still be in jail.

System doesn't work the same for minorities; general statement but true. I won't be joining this conversation beyond this post.

i am not debating that part of it (regarding the "system" and minorities).

i think they need to start hiring teachers who are in their 50s, already menopausal, and have no physical desire (only intellectual)...NO MORE HOT TEACHERS, that's the best way to solve this stuff.

FeceMan
I'm telling you, put them back in irons.

(Also, gotta love the emphasis on the town's being conservative.)

Magee
Crimes? There were more than a few teachers at my school who I wouldnt mind commiting a crime against me.

They have a point with the whole black teacher, white girl thing as half of America would most likely be up in arms about it. I can almost guarantee none of them boys would have been fighting off the teacher.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Magee
Crimes? There were more than a few teachers at my school who I wouldnt mind commiting a crime against me.

They have a point with the whole black teacher, white girl thing as half of America would most likely be up in arms about it. I can almost guarantee none of them boys would have been fighting off the teacher.

Yeah, that reminds me of the movie "notes of a scandal" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465551/ except this time, she chooses the black kid instead of the white one....it's all about picking teachers who are old and tired and have no physical aspirations during a time when hormones are running a muck (i did that on purpose).

Capt_Fantastic
Forget the race issue, I'm wondering why the NAACP has a spokesperson that uses the word "ain't".

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Forget the race issue, I'm wondering why the NAACP has a spokesperson that uses the word "ain't".

i was just watching some court tv program just now, and guess what's the topic? kids who are going to jail for plotting to kill a teacher's husband...and she had sex with them....

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060414/plot.shtml

it's time for grandma to come out of retirement and into the classrooms and save the HOT women and men for junior college/uni, at that college age, it won't even matter to the law...

FeceMan
They need to be shot.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
They need to be shot.

Sex can be a powerful thing.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by FeceMan
They need to be shot.

well, they are victims too, b/c she had sex with them, kids are easy to manipulate, esp. when they don't fully have command over their own emotions, hence the reason why adults are to monitor them until the right age...so, she was really the one who put them in trouble, the kids, their life is ruined now, but thank GOD the plan was spoiled.

think of high school, it's hormones on Prozac, so, it's really up to the teacher to control the matter, so maybe they need to start having two teachers in every classroom, one of each sex (when i was a Sunday school teacher, my former church did that across the board, each classroom had two teachers, one male and one female, we were volunteers, of course), or start getting these social security retired people to volunteer their time a couple of hours everyday, and police the teachers.

Oncewhite

even for adults, it's very powerful, and add LOVE or LUST to the matter, and it's a bowl of confusion.

lord xyz
I once saw a woman on the tele who witnessed someone shooting lots of people, and as soon as the guy shot a black person she said "he's killed the black person because he's black." even though the guy didn't say anything. I thought it was very funny.

FeceMan
I maintain: they need to be shot.

vintageSW77
i noticed your sig Lord xyz and it reminded me of a prick on the train last week who was having a conversation with his pal about Hot Fuzz and how that Simon Pegg was rascist because there are no black characters in HF or any Simon Pegg stuff..........like its a requirement

arse

lord xyz
You should have punched him. ermm

King Nothing
If they were black, they would most likely be in jail. It is the south.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by lord xyz
You should have punched him. ermm

?

lil bitchiness
Maybe that says something about the South Carolina's ''race'' tentions more than it says about act itself...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Oncewhite

America's South...You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Boots
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
America's South...You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Das kommt darauf an!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Maybe that says something about South Carolina's ''race'' tentions more than it says about act itself...

That's likely the best point I've heard made in this thread.

Quiero Mota

A stupid generalization crossed with a Star Wars quote??

Okay......

chithappens
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Maybe that says something about the South Carolina's ''race'' tentions more than it says about act itself...

It's a problem everywhere. Just from the comments of people on the board about race, it's apparent it is STILL an unresolved issue (in that people have not "accepted" each other, so to speak).

Mr. Sandman
They hit up them white wimins. Good on them.

Rogue Jedi
try eastern europe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.