This team invades marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
This is a tribute to golems usual threads. Alright,here is the rules:

This is current Marvel earth,and they have no prior warning.Cosmics are not allowed to interfere as the person must spend most of their time on earth to count.

The team has 7 months of preptime.

Black Alice
Fernus
Despero
General
Sinestro
Luthor
Prometheus
Blue Devil
Black Adam.

Can they do it?

Symmetric Chaos
Assuming Strange can beat BlackAlice before she grabs his powers the team is in major trouble.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Assuming Strange can beat BlackAlice before she grabs his powers the team is in major trouble.

She'd better look out for Talisman, then...

MightyEInherjar
They take it.

Strange, Sentry, and BRB aren't taking all those guys down by themselves.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
They take it.

Strange, Sentry, and BRB aren't taking all those guys down by themselves.

Isn't Thor back?

What about Talismain and other high level mystics on MarvelEarth?

SpunkySmurph
Isn't Thor black?
leftright

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
leftright

I thought I heard something about that srug

SpunkySmurph
I thought I heard something about that srug I can't tell whether you're serious (and a dolt) or playing along (then I'm the dolt). haermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I can't tell whether you're serious (and a dolt) or playing along (then I'm the dolt). haermm

I have this won as long as I keep you off balance haermm

Martian_mind
I see this as a ***** of a time for marvel.

With the prep they could amp up Despero's and Fernuses Tp,Have Alice steal stranges powers,paint General green and pretend hulks back,ETC.

SpunkySmurph
I have this won as long as I keep you off balance haermm Except my clever editing went right over your head, so I had it in the bag from the start. w00termm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Have Alice steal stranges powers

I'm pretty sure thats an illegal use of prep time especially since it would alert MarvelEarth to what's happening.

Martian_mind
Nice Sig BTW Smurf.

but i'll still always think of you as the jizzed o mario.

Martian_mind
I'm pretty sure thats an illegal use of prep time especially since it would alert MarvelEarth to what's happening.

Alright,so the second they start they have her steal stranges powers,Mindrape most of the population,have Adam and Sinestro blitz around the planet,General goes and builds a sandcastle and BA stops Time whilst they kill most magicians.

Dc Wins!!

SpunkySmurph
Nice Sig BTW Smurf.

but i'll still always think of you as the jizzed o mario. And I'll always think of you as the guy that I payed SC to flirt with, only to get him aroused... haermm

Bentley
MJJ spends most of his time in earth but he is beyond herald level.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Bentley
MJJ spends most of his time in earth but he is beyond herald level.

Jamie Braddock could probably have done something had not went uppity and left last year.

HoM Wanda is powerless and clueless.

Sacred Cow is dead.

But if MJJ is still lurking around Earth then it's a completely different story.

BTW You sure Marvel Earth get absolutely no prior warning? I mean with Layla Miller living on Earth there's got to be some sort of warning it's part of her power of omniscience. erm

juggernaut66666
Team takes this.

tkitna
Marvel has a shot. Besides Strange, what about Rachel and the Phoenix Force? Just a thought.

ExodusCloak
Just remembered Daap/Doop, Squirrel Girl, Mr Immortal as well stalemate. shifty

juggernaut66666
Isn't Thor back?
Despero would WTFPWN Thor.

Flame On!!
This is a tribute to golems usual threads. Alright,here is the rules:

This is current Marvel earth,and they have no prior warning.Cosmics are not allowed to interfere as the person must spend most of their time on earth to count.

The team has 7 months of preptime.

Black Alice
Fernus
Despero
General
Sinestro
Luthor
Prometheus
Blue Devil
Black Adam.

Can they do it?

Depends whose writing it.

-FO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.