Daniel on "Jonathan Ross"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
Last Friday, Daniel Radcliffe appeared on the UK's late night talk show, "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross" in which he discussed is role in "Equus" and "Order of Phoenix." I had it on Youtube but they took it down so I'm unable to show the actual clips. However, I was able to capture 76 screen-caps of the show. Very good screen-caps, might I add. You can find the screen-caps on my website here.

http://the-leakycauldron.net/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_dan230307jross-0011231.jpg http://the-leakycauldron.net/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_dan230307jross-0020467.jpg http://the-leakycauldron.net/gallery/albums/userpics/thumb_dan230307jross-0003224.jpg

Barker
Cool.

siriuswriter
It was absolutely hilarious. You can find the whole 17-some minute clip on mugglenet, although you have to download at save it there.

Of course, Jonathan Ross... well he's not too squeaky-clean of a guy, so the show isn't very... um. Family friendly. He got Daniel into some sticky corners, but for a 17-year old kid, he manuevered out of them pretty damn well.

As I said - absolutely hilarious, but not exactly for the kiddies.

RoguePw25
tell me about it, defaintly not for the kiddies.

I found it entirely hilarious. Especially when he was asking Daniel how he managed to compose himself naked in front of a pretty girl. I starting laughing so hard!

melane
Can you watch Equss(sp?) in youtube?

siriuswriter
No. Equus is entirely a "go to see it person at West End" deal. Anything that shows up on YouTube is most probably from an EXTREMELY AGAINST THE RULES camera phone, and I wouldn't watch it.

However. There is a movie version of "Equus," and you can always read the play. The movie is well done, and reading the play in its original form is very moving. Local theatres occasionally do productions of "Equus," but it is obviously a very hard play to pull off well.

I believe that there are some clips of Daniel Radcliffe rehearsing some scenes that are legitimate somewhere, however, I have not seen these and I don't know where you can find them.

@Rogue: I pretty much was trying to hold it it the entire time, but broke down completely when they began talking about technique, and again when he pulled part of the couch arm apart.

melane
Do you find thhem in Googleembarrasment?

Quest-xx
o.O no.

melane
Originally posted by siriuswriter
No. Equus is entirely a "go to see it person at West End" deal. Anything that shows up on YouTube is most probably from an EXTREMELY AGAINST THE RULES camera phone, and I wouldn't watch it.

However. There is a movie version of "Equus," and you can always read the play. The movie is well done, and reading the play in its original form is very moving. Local theatres occasionally do productions of "Equus," but it is obviously a very hard play to pull off well.

I believe that there are some clips of Daniel Radcliffe rehearsing some scenes that are legitimate somewhere, however, I have not seen these and I don't know where you can find them.

@Rogue: I pretty much was trying to hold it it the entire time, but broke down completely when they began talking about technique, and again when he pulled part of the couch arm apart.
I think I got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.