why does my back hurt so much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
i mean it really hurts, but i dont do anything

Legendary Thor
Meybe oyu were sleeping kinda wrong so it started to hurt

dave_kodak
about 3 years ago i was having bad back problems, it could be any number of things.
does the place in which you sleep... SUCK?
this is normaly the number one reason for such things.

have you dont any heavy lifting?
do you sit up right?
did you fall before it started to hurt?
did someone run up and whack you in the back with a lead pipe and then laugh at you?

those are the best reasons i can think of.... Take an advil.

Legendary Thor
Meybe...soemone droped an anvil on you?

dave_kodak
yes a Anvil would do the trick.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dave_kodak
does the place in which you sleep... SUCK?
this is normaly the number one reason for such things.

have you dont any heavy lifting?
do you sit up right?
did you fall before it started to hurt?
did someone run up and whack you in the back with a lead pipe and then laugh at you?

those are the best reasons i can think of.... Take an advil.

no, i dont do anything actually. I stand around all day looking pretty, and sit down all night before i go to bed.

I have a sleep number bed, thinking maybe its that infernal thing. DONT EVER BUY A SLEEP NUMBER BED. things are a waste of money

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Meybe...soemone droped an anvil on you?

yes actually, but i'm anvil proof. Sought out a witch two years ago because people kept dropping anvils on me, she put a spell on me making me anvil proof. just have to watch out for pianos now

Because I can
go to a chiapractor?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
no, i dont do anything actually. I stand around all day looking pretty, and sit down all night before i go to bed.

I have a sleep number bed, thinking maybe its that infernal thing. DONT EVER BUY A SLEEP NUMBER BED. things are a waste of money do you work out at all? that can lead to it, hell if you drop a spoon or something and go to pick it up, that could do it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Because I can
go to a chiapractor?

dont believe in them

Hax42
i kicked you durfist

Rogue Jedi
sciatic nerve......did i spell that right?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sciatic nerve......did i spell that right?

well, if thats the case what do i do

Shelbert Lemon
i mean it really hurts, but i dont do anything Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sciatic nerve......did i spell that right? Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, if thats the case what do i do Im not trying to give you a hard time... but honestly... consult a Dr... there are many reasons your back can be hurting.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Might be growing pains?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im not trying to give you a hard time... but honestly... consult a Dr... there are many reasons your back can be hurting.

no way i only go to doctors when absolutelty necessary, or for my bi yearly check ups. I dont like to pay alot of money to be told something that i already know.

(yeah...it looks like your back is probably giving you trouble, but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong. Try to take it easy for a couple of days. On a side note your white blood cell count looks low lets check up on that)

thanks though, Dr was my first idea, but then i gave it a second thought. If it is infact my 2000$ sleep number bed, he will tell me i need a new bed. I just bought the 2000$ damn thing. Im sleepin in that biich for atleast another two years. Im getting my $2000 out of it, even if it is painfull. dont think its my bed though

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Might be growing pains?

really? Is that possible at twenty two? I diddnt even now there was a such thing as growing pains

Soleran
dont believe in them

Why not they believe in you!

Yuna_And_Tidus
really? Is that possible at twenty two? I diddnt even now there was a such thing as growing pains
No need to be a smartass, I'm not going to go through everyone's post and look at their profile before making a post.

Soleran
no way i only go to doctors when absolutelty necessary, or for my bi yearly check ups. I dont like to pay alot of money to be told something that i already know.

(yeah...it looks like your back is probably giving you trouble, but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong. Try to take it easy for a couple of days. On a side note your white blood cell count looks low lets check up on that)

thanks though, Dr was my first idea, but then i gave it a second thought. If it is infact my 2000$ sleep number bed, he will tell me i need a new bed. I just bought the 2000$ damn thing. Im sleepin in that biich for atleast another two years. Im getting my $2000 out of it, even if it is painfull. dont think its my bed though

Go get a handmade quality futon!

Englishpin@pple

ciropracter

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
No need to be a smartass, I'm not going to go through everyone's post and look at their profile before making a post.

i actually wasnt trying to be a smartass this time. I was curious. I always thought the term growing pains was meant to be related to psychological growth. Diddnt know there was actually a thing as physical growing pains

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Soleran
Why not they believe in you!

laughing

My parents worked in healthcare. Never had anything good to say about them other than the fact that some actually go to school.

Everyone i have known who has gone to a chiropractor never truly seems to have accomplished anything other than having a new doctor to see regularly

Soleran
laughing

My parents worked in healthcare. Never had anything good to say about them other than the fact that some actually go to school.

Everyone i have known who has gone to a chiropractor never truly seems to have accomplished anything other than having a new doctor to see regularly

Chiropractors do work though.

Shelbert Lemon

thanks though, Dr was my first idea, but then i gave it a second thought. If it is infact my 2000$ sleep number bed, he will tell me i need a new bed. I just bought the 2000$ damn thing. Im sleepin in that biich for atleast another two years. Im getting my $2000 out of it, even if it is painfull. dont think its my bed though yeah well I see that but if your back pain is from a double kidney infection and it goes untreated... you're fukked.

darthsecretus30
yeah well I see that but if your back pain is from a double kidney infection and it goes untreated... you're fukked.

It's rare a male every gets a UTI (still possible). Best bet is to find some back excersises to do so you can strengthen your back ..

InnerRise
i mean it really hurts, but i dont do anything You're feeling pain in your old age.

It's natural.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Captain Maynard
i mean it really hurts, but i dont do anything God hates you.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
It's rare a male every gets a UTI (still possible). Best bet is to find some back excersises to do so you can strengthen your back .. yes I know... my ex would be one of those rare cases... he just had a work up done and found his back pain was from a kidney infection. Im not trying to diagnose thise guy... my whole this is that there are many reasons you can have back pain. Including of course just sleeping weirdly the night before. erm you know

darthsecretus30
yes I know... my ex would be one of those rare cases... he just had a work up done and found his back pain was from a kidney infection. Im not trying to diagnose thise guy... my whole this is that there are many reasons you can have back pain. Including of course just sleeping weirdly the night before. erm you know

Ya, your right. Better safe then sorry.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Ya, your right. Better safe then sorry. exactly

and... my typing sucks ass right now .... blink

Rogue Jedi
well, if thats the case what do i do
is the pain only in your back, or does the pain sometimes shoot down your leg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.