Power of Galactus vs Marvel earth and DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supreme being
OK at the cosmic Gala ball Galactus is the Dunce of the cosmics a complete joke everyone is laughing at how his always getting beating by Earth . He starts to get pissed the cosmics start referring to him as old timer and that his lost the xfactor he then takes of in Taa II towards earth to prove a point. OK the scenario is he is above earth his about to unleash a powerful cosmic blast upon earth i am talking Galaxy destroying blast. The earth Heroes are made aware of this 10 minutes prior to the attack do they somehow survive. Plus Galactus is well fed having consumed the planet Xasert at the ball, after his done with marvel earth he teleports into the DC universe and proceeds to do the same to their earth (Ego trip) do both earths survive who stops it and how excluding abstract beings who find this all amusing.

sexyking
Originally posted by Supreme being
OK at the cosmic Gala ball Galactus is the Dunce of the cosmics a complete joke everyone is laughing at how his always getting beating by Earth . He starts to get pissed the cosmics start referring to him as old timer and that his lost the xfactor he then takes of in Taa II towards earth to prove a point. OK the scenario is he is above earth his about to unleash a powerful cosmic blast upon earth i am talking Galaxy destroying blast. The earth Heroes are made aware of this 10 minutes prior to the attack do they somehow survive. Plus Galactus is well fed having consumed the planet Xasert at the ball, after his done with marvel earth he teleports into the DC universe and proceeds to do the same to their earth (Ego trip) do both earths survive who stops it and how excluding abstract beings who find this all amusing.

Awsome Awsome Awsome thread dam this is hard going to have to comeback have to think long about this.

Supreme being
Originally posted by sexyking
Awsome Awsome Awsome thread dam this is hard going to have to comeback have to think long about this.

lol thanks i am sure if you think really hard you might be able to come up with someone or a situation.

Symmetric Chaos
Combined Marvel and DC earth vs a galaxy destroying blast from Galactus?

Thor, Strange, Fate, Talismain, BRB, Zattanna, GL etc etc

The blasts doesn't scratch the planet especially if they have 10 minutes.

Magee
Ion alone could protect DC earth from the blast. After which Im pretty sure DC earth would proceed to stomp all over big G.

starlock
Ok
Marvel earth-Sentry goes into space and convinces galactus that if he does it he will be weakened and sentry will kill him(hey everybody is using the sentry stalemated galactus feat right)

DC-Earth Superman goes into space offering his services as herald and Earth is spared

Just quick off my head, a little goofy but hey i am at work smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
After which Im pretty sure DC earth would proceed to stomp all over big G.

A really determined MarvelEarth with time to prepare would end up doing the same thing.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Combined Marvel and DC earth vs a galaxy destroying blast from Galactus?

Thor, Strange, Fate, Talismain, BRB, Zattanna, GL etc etc

The blasts doesn't scratch the planet especially if they have 10 minutes.

Both earths are not combined they work individually.

Symmetric Chaos
Both earths are not combined they work individually.

Even if they don't work together each still has enough power on it to at least survive the blast.

Supreme being
Ion alone could protect DC earth from the blast. After which Im pretty sure DC earth would proceed to stomp all over big G.

Current Ion has not shown anywhere near the capability of handling such a blast if he tries anything it might just be his last attempt at saving anyone.

Supreme being
Even if they don't work together each still has enough power on it to at least survive the blast.

Bear in mind that this is a Galaxy destroying blast not a planet destroying one although the blast is aimed at a planet.

Symmetric Chaos
Current Ion has not shown anywhere near the capability of handling such a blast if he tries anything it might just be his last attempt at saving anyone.

GLs are willing to give their lives. Plus he has a considerable amount of backing.

Fate, Zattana, the other GLs, WonderWoman, people with pretty uber tech.

Symmetric Chaos
Bear in mind that this is a Galaxy destroying blast not a planet destroying one although the blast is aimed at a planet.

Both planets have ridiculous power houses with HQs on Earth.

Thor and BRB can absorb some of the blast, Strange and Talismain can use those 10 minutes to rig up some obscene shield, there are some very powerful mutants still on Earth to shield it, finnally if need be every energy projector on the planet can just aim at the blast and cancel out a small part of it (every little bit helps)

starlock

hey mine might not be that goofy,my way noone gets hurt-no blast no problem smile

Supreme being
GLs are willing to give their lives. Plus he has a considerable amount of backing.

Fate, Zattana, the other GLs, WonderWoman, people with pretty uber tech.

I don't think tech can do much considering they have 10 minutes and same with a lot of the magic users heck it will take a while for them to prepare something to hold a galaxy destroying blast.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by starlock
hey mine might not be that goofy,my way noone gets hurt-no blast no problem smile

TehBigG seems to pissed for your idea to work.

Supreme being

Both of your cases fall through Galactus in this scenario is trying to prove a point so if supes flys up there offering his services there wont be any more kryptonians. And well on sentrys behalf if he makes it of earth it might as well be better for him to relocate.

Magee
Current Ion has not shown anywhere near the capability of handling such a blast if he tries anything it might just be his last attempt at saving anyone. Kyle not even as Ion contained a Supernova which using real world physics gives off more energy at a certain point than every other star in the universe has during its entire lifespan, for like 1 second though.

I watch Pokemon
Kyle has contained a big bang before.

Big Bang> Galaxy destroying blast.

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Kyle not even as Ion contained a Supernova which using real world physics gives off more energy at a certain point than every other star in the universe has during its entire lifespan, for like 1 second though.

Supernovas are not even close to galaxy destroying power you realize . . .

Supreme being
Kyle not even as Ion contained a Supernova which using real world physics gives off more energy at a certain point than every other star in the universe has during its entire lifespan, for like 1 second though.

JLA heavens ladder right? well i am aware of that feat and well come on i mean really come on

sexyking
I don't think tech can do much considering they have 10 minutes and same with a lot of the magic users heck it will take a while for them to prepare something to hold a galaxy destroying blast.

Magic users where who i was going to use but a lot of them will need to have sometime to try and stop such an attack thats why i didnt use them. stick out tongue

Galan007
Jakeem Thunder ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Off Top of my Head, Reed Richards makes one of those mirror thingy's that pwned the LT and uses it against Galactus. Or Dr. Dooms steals Big G's power away.

On DC earth, Kyle Rayner makes a shield that can with stand the big bang around big g and he's killed by his own blast. Or Wonder Woman uses the Purple ray to make every one super again. They beat the crap out of big G like they did mageddon.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Galan007
Jakeem Thunder ftw.

Excluding abstract level beings, meaning beings that cant grant wishes at the snap of a finger.

Supreme being
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Off Top of my Head, Reed Richards makes one of those mirror thingy's that pwned the LT and uses it against Galactus. Or Dr. Dooms steals Big G's power away.

On DC earth, Kyle Rayner makes a shield that can with stand the big bang around big g and he's killed by his own blast. Or Wonder Woman uses the Purple ray to make every one super again. They beat the crap out of big G like they did mageddon.

Reed Richards isn't winning this with 10 minutes of prep nor is doom stealing his power within that time limit, Kyle Rayner's shield will not hold and everyone wonderwoman makes super will just die along with the rest of the heroes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reed Richards isn't winning this with 10 minutes of prep nor is doom stealing his power within that time limit, Kyle Rayner's shield will not hold and everyone wonderwoman makes super will just die along with the rest of the heroes.

LOL. Kyle Rayner's shield held a big bang. YOu know like the energy that creates the universe. Yes the **** his shield will hold. And WW with the purple healing ray was able to make 6 billion superman plus lvl human beings. ANd maggeddon>>>>>>>>>>galactus. They beat maggeddon, they can beat galactus. And yes Reed in ten minutes can come up with something. Especially with Tony and Dr. Doom working with hi.

Supreme being
LOL. Kyle Rayner's shield held a big bang. YOu know like the energy that creates the universe. Yes the **** his shield will hold. And WW with the purple healing ray was able to make 6 billion superman plus lvl human beings. ANd maggeddon>>>>>>>>>>galactus. They beat maggeddon, they can beat galactus. And yes Reed in ten minutes can come up with something. Especially with Tony and Dr. Doom working with hi.

That Kyle Rayner feat was a load of crap, do you realise if we are to take that into accordance then Kyle Rayner would have to be classed as Universal meaning higher than sky-fathers and Silver Surfer is that were you class him? So your saying WW has access to the Purple healing light ray at all times (Take into account they have 10 minutes) Not only does she have to fetch the ray but she then also has to operate it. And no Reed cant come up with a solution in 10 minutes no PIS no CIS, also what makes you think Tony and Dr Doom are anywhere near Reed Richards location so they will have to travel again taking time and they only have 10 minutes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That Kyle Rayner feat was a load of crap, do you realise if we are to take that into accordance then Kyle Rayner would have to be classed as Universal meaning higher than sky-fathers and Silver Surfer is that were you class him? So your saying WW has access to the Purple healing light ray at all times (Take into account they have 10 minutes) Not only does she have to fetch the ray but she then also has to operate it. And no Reed cant come up with a solution in 10 minutes no PIS no CIS, also what makes you think Tony and Dr Doom are anywhere near Reed Richards location so they will have to travel again taking time and they only have 10 minutes.
It's comics dude. They can travel anywhere in less than a minute if they need to. Doom is a mystic. he can teleport if he has to. And the Gl's have always been superior to surfer to me anyway. They can do anything. Surfer cannot. Anyway, Superman T-Vo's Galactus into oblivion. Nuff said.

Priest
Reed Richards for the win

Supreme being
It's comics dude. They can travel anywhere in less than a minute if they need to. Doom is a mystic. he can teleport if he has to. And the Gl's have always been superior to surfer to me anyway. They can do anything. Surfer cannot. Anyway, Superman T-Vo's Galactus into oblivion. Nuff said.

confused Of course its comics "Dude" but in this forum they are set within a world of various rules and certain things like PIS and CIS are excluded. Doesn't matter if they get together anyway they arnt stopping a non jobbing galactus intent on destroying the earth in ten minutes. Fair enough you consider the GLs superior to Surfer but do you consider them superior to sky fathers or perhaps universal beings because thats where that feat places them. laughing I don't think T-VO'S going to do much in this fight superman will die.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Priest
Reed Richards for the win

no

jasofisc
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

stick out tongue

and just a issue or so before that got nearly beat to death by one probe with the rest of the JLA (or was it two) sooooo a pis feat not blaming you it did happen but it's sooooooooo PIS.

Priest
no
Doom and Read Richards for the win big grin

jasofisc
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

stick out tongue

crap you were most likely being sarcastic in that case ignore what I just wrote but if not it stands.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Priest
Doom and Read Richards for the win big grin

Not very likely in fact its not happening.

jasofisc
confused Of course its comics "Dude" but in this forum they are set within a world of various rules and certain things like PIS and CIS are excluded. Doesn't matter if they get together anyway they arnt stopping a non jobbing galactus intent on destroying the earth in ten minutes. Fair enough you consider the GLs superior to Surfer but do you consider them superior to sky fathers or perhaps universal beings because thats where that feat places them. laughing I don't think T-VO'S going to do much in this fight superman will die.

too true about everything.

oh GL constructs have been destroyed more times then i can count by feats a lot less then plant destroying.

non jobbering galactus I don't see they winning unless spector steps in. and I know i'm setting myself up for this but has strange or fate ever deflected a blast that powerful before. Excluding PIS it's hard to come up with a strategy with in reason for these plants to survive.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not very likely in fact its not happening.
Basically you made a thread so that you can discredit everyone's valid arguments. This is a crap thread becuz you discredit viable wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by jasofisc
too true about everything.

oh GL constructs have been destroyed more times then i can count by feats a lot less then plant destroying.

non jobbering galactus I don't see they winning unless spector steps in. and I know i'm setting myself up for this but has strange or fate ever deflected a blast that powerful before. Excluding PIS it's hard to come up with a strategy with in reason for these plants to survive.

Galactus non jobbing is PIS. GL's operate on will power. and you can best believe if big G is about to destroy thier home world, they would be on Ten. Martian manhunter unlocks any self doubt in thier minds and they encase big g in a bubble of pure will power. You can also bet that people like doom, reed, lex luthor, all have plans in case such cosmic baddies come to earth.

jasofisc
I thought of one strategy. strange teleports to the ult. universe and gets the ult. ult. nullifier from that reed Richards then just aims it at gal that would be enough to deflect the blast.

jasofisc
Galactus non jobbing is PIS. GL's operate on will power. and you can best believe if big G is about to destroy thier home world, they would be on Ten. Martian manhunter unlocks any self doubt in thier minds and they encase big g in a bubble of pure will power. You can also bet that people like doom, reed, lex luthor, all have plans in case such cosmic baddies come to earth.

too quick for that and superboy prime just flew past them and that was universal life and death, of i'm afraid the stratgty doesn't hold too much water. But I do like the MM unlocking the self doubt thing

nvrbeenwthagirl
too quick for that and superboy prime just flew past them and that was universal life and death, of i'm afraid the stratgty doesn't hold too much water. But I do like the MM unlocking the self doubt thing

Who's to quick for what? They have ten minutes prep. What does SBP have to do with this scenario? Nothing. THey have ten minutes prep. They had none when sbp was heading towards oa. Superboy prime is also a precrisis Krytonian.

Supreme being
Basically you made a thread so that you can discredit everyone's valid arguments. This is a crap thread becuz you discredit viable wins.

laughing Theres nothing viable about anything you said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing Theres nothing viable about anything you said.

Except Kyle has contained an exploding Star, and a big bang. Except Reed is hella smart and so is doom and probably already have plans in case big G does come to earth. T-Vo will pwn galactus. There is nothing viable about you saying nuh uh, that doesn't work cuz this is my thread and I wanna be cool and shoot down everyone's viable ideas.

Supreme being
I thought of one strategy. strange teleports to the ult. universe and gets the ult. ult. nullifier from that reed Richards then just aims it at gal that would be enough to deflect the blast.

That wouldnt work, there are countless reasons why.

Supreme being
Except Kyle has contained an exploding Star, and a big bang. Except Reed is hella smart and so is doom and probably already have plans in case big G does come to earth. T-Vo will pwn galactus. There is nothing viable about you saying nuh uh, that doesn't work cuz this is my thread and I wanna be cool and shoot down everyone's viable ideas.

I have read threads were people have labelled you as an ignorant idiot who refuses to see reason but i somehow always felt pity for you maybe due to you been an outcast around here. Now your really taking the piss listen just because things you have said don't come through you turn sour and start bitching. Kyle containing a big bang is ridiculous get a fan of the GLS in here they will tell you the same, Reed is smart of course he is but a no jobbing no Pis or CIS situation involving Galactus who might i add is also a genius he wont be doing much. And as i said before TVO isn't doing much either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have read threads were people have labelled you as an ignorant idiot who refuses to see reason but i somehow always felt pity for you maybe due to you been an outcast around here. Now your really taking the piss listen just because things you have said don't come through you turn sour and start bitching. Kyle containing a big bang is ridiculous get a fan of the GLS in here they will tell you the same, Reed is smart of course he is but a no jobbing no Pis or CIS situation involving Galactus who might i add is also a genius he wont be doing much. And as i said before TVO isn't doing much.

And you are the one who has shot down everyone's very good ideas. You need not feel sorry for me. I'm rich b i t ch. LOL. T-Vo pwned a multiversal threat. Big G is nothing against it. It's a cheap shot to win, but it is very viable. As is GL's doing things you consider PIS. It's within thier power Set. Or they just set thier batteries up to absorb the brunt of the blast. Take your pick.

I watch Pokemon

Supreme being
And you are the one who has shot down everyone's very good ideas. You need not feel sorry for me. I'm rich b i t ch. LOL. T-Vo pwned a multiversal threat. Big G is nothing against it. It's a cheap shot to win, but it is very viable. As is GL's doing things you consider PIS. It's within thier power Set. Or they just set thier batteries up to absorb the brunt of the blast. Take your pick.

Good lord wacko, go away and make another this board is bias thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good lord wacko, go away and make another this board is bias thread.

Good lord, go make another thread where you will shoot down everyone's valid Ideas over and over. Or did you make the thread with no way of big G losing in your head.

Supreme being
Good lord, go make another thread where you will shoot down everyone's valid Ideas over and over. Or did you make the thread with no way of big G losing in your head.

OK since your ideas are so "Valid" why don't you go and get some credible members in here to back your ideas up instead of spouting crap since your all knowledgeable on comics and all who challenge you face the fury of your wrath.

sexyking

Fooking Tools been getting owned since and doesnt even realise it, Hey SB what about phoenix she might be able to stop it?

Supreme being
Originally posted by sexyking
Fooking Tools been getting owned since and doesnt even realise it, Hey SB what about phoenix she might be able to stop it?

Sorry but phoenix force is at least abstract level.

starlock
Valid points to Nverbeenwthagirl smile

Basicly the Thread starter is saying-Pissed off Galactus-Galaxy level cosmic blast-set to destroy the earth and its heroes-If i am wrong tell me

Ok in 10 minutes they have to prepare, to protect the earth and survive- got it

Many(not all) of Nvrbenwthagirl's views would work,on Marvel and DC's Earth

Now the galaxy might be destroyed? and for as long as they can maybe fix the damage-debatable

Eventually will the earth be destroyed-debatable

Can the earth and its heroes survive Galactus's cosmic Blast with 10 minutes prep- yes

If your point is can they protect the whole galaxy in with 10 minutes of prep-Debatable

just my point of view

jasofisc
Who's to quick for what? They have ten minutes prep. What does SBP have to do with this scenario? Nothing. THey have ten minutes prep. They had none when sbp was heading towards oa. Superboy prime is also a precrisis Krytonian.

ten min is not much time when there are a thousand people wanting to do a thousand things.

even sbp is lower then Galactus and going however many times the speed of light with invulnerability is not as much power as a galaxy destroying blast and they did have some time to prepare I don't know how much but it's not like he caught them napping.

what sbp has to deal with this sscenario is that GL in a pintch could not stop him so yeah not every one of them is paralax and classic ion

jasofisc
That wouldnt work, there are countless reasons why.

I know it's a stretch and there are a lot of things going against it like how does strange know about the ult. reed? but If did some how hear about how ult. reed drove off there Gal Ack tus then he could get there and get the nulifier.

jasofisc

Utrigita
I suppose that if Galactus deems it necesarry he can absorb taa II??? Can someone please tell me HOW 10 minutes are going to help anyone against a being that is the oldest and wisest living beings in the universe. If Galactus comes there guns blazing and attacks the Marvel earth they are toasted, don't know about DC but marvel is done for.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Utrigita
I suppose that if Galactus deems it necesarry he can absorb taa II??? Can someone please tell me HOW 10 minutes are going to help anyone against a being that is the oldest and wisest living beings in the universe. If Galactus comes there guns blazing and attacks the Marvel earth they are toasted, don't know about DC but marvel is done for.

there really isn't a good way. In our worlds at war apokilipse and earth had a lot of time to prepare for a guy that is just as powerfull as full power Gal. And he didn't come in full force. They pulled out all the stops and were very lucky to be able to stay Imperiex. So yeah I think in all likely hood there toast.

starlock
Originally posted by Utrigita

Hey there, no disrespect ive valued your opinon more than once,but...
It is One Blast-galaxy level,then he teleports to DC and one blast,its to survive not to win a battle

The forum rules work against Galactus-one galaxy level blast at earth
Marvel And DC

10 minutes prep i can see them SURVIVING thats all,its what the thread starter specified

Utrigita
there really isn't a good way. In our worlds at war apokilipse and earth had a lot of time to prepare for a guy that is just as powerfull as full power Gal. And he didn't come in full force. They pulled out all the stops and were very lucky to be able to stay Imperiex. So yeah I think in all likely hood there toast.

Thats my point actually no actually good argument for Galactus not taking Marvel earth IF he comes there fed and angry as hell (actually thought of making this thread myself sad ) then the heroes of Marvel isn't gonna save earth.

Utrigita
Hey there, no disrespect ive valued your opinon more than once,but...
It is One Blast-galaxy level,then he teleports to DC and one blast,its to survive not to win a battle

The forum rules work against Galactus-one galaxy level blast at earth
Marvel And DC

10 minutes prep i can see them SURVIVING thats all,its what the thread starter specified

Sorry didn't get that embarrasment

Still doesn't think the Marvel would survive doesn't know about DC, I have just never seen the marvel superheroes deflect something that can vaporize a galaxy but i might be wrong.

starlock
i just thought of Gaia

Well i ment you saying guns blazing and all,all they have to do is have earth and its heroes survive one blast of galaxy level power

guy222
i just thought of Gaia

Well i ment you saying guns blazing and all,all they have to do is have earth and its heroes survive one blast of galaxy level power

Galactus will never consume Earth. He is powerful. I admire the Big Guy with a Purple Helmet

Utrigita
i just thought of Gaia

I got you my fault didn't get that part embarrasment

breeze85
I don't exactly see what is Reed going to come up with in 10 mins? I'm also sure that he nor anyone else on earth for that matter isn't prepared to defend against Galactus, that comes out of the blue and is going to blast earth with a GALAXY destroying force in 10 mins.

I still think the earth is going to survive. Through sacrifices at least. Like Symmetric Chaos pointed out, they could use shields, absorb and redirect some of the blast and so on. Final means could include putting some of the most invulnerable heroes between the blast and earth. Cancelling out what is left of the blast. Naturally some would have to give away their lives.

Oh and Kyle containing the Big Bang is just SILLY.

Supreme being
Some sensible and valid points been put through glad to see some people can debate without having to result to pettiness.

Tenebrous
Both planets have ridiculous power houses with HQs on Earth.

Thor and BRB can absorb some of the blast, Strange and Talismain can use those 10 minutes to rig up some obscene shield, there are some very powerful mutants still on Earth to shield it, finnally if need be every energy projector on the planet can just aim at the blast and cancel out a small part of it (every little bit helps) Absorb some of the blast? You are kidding. To see a remote approximation of the kind of power Galactus would unleash in this situation, look at Annihilation #6, where he let loose with an omnidirectional blast that destroyed three star systems, a blast that did not show any signs of slowing once it obliterated the third. Galactus was extremely weak at his point, yet the blast was strong enough to vaporize a Watcher. The only entities that survived the blast at ground zero, where the blast originated from, were annihilus, who had his cosmic control rod as well as the quantum bands of quasar, and Nova, who was powered by the entire nova force of all the nova corps.

Thor and BRB will instantly die. They are strong but you underestimate Galactus to a staggering degree. In fact, Stardust and Red Shift were able to hold back some of a PLANET destroying blast from a Galactus beam before being vaporized. Thor and BRB will do nothing against a galaxy-leveling pulse wave.

Anyway this point is moot. If the Galactus arriving at DC and Marvel Earth is non PIS and CIS, then universal cosmic awareness works to Galactus' favor and he is able to ascertain what measures are being taken to deflect/repel his blast. He adjusts his tactics accordingly.

In the odd instance that Galactus actually does get resisted, or in the case of Wonder Woman, who uses the purple ray, Galactus can instantly and literally wave his hand and transmute at least half of them into weightless cow shit in space, or simply just feed on them and absorb there energies.

If anyone would be so bold as to attempt using the UN, galactus easily recalls it from whoever produces it, and in a fit of rage galactus can use the un to erase both earths from existence, and erase all timelines were various heroes originated from to prevent any challenge from time-travelers.

In 10 minutes time you will have Reed and Doom still arguing over who has the better intent for mankind, much less who will agree to a plan devised by the other to repel Galactus.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Absorb some of the blast? You are kidding. To see a remote approximation of the kind of power Galactus would unleash in this situation, look at Annihilation #6, where he let loose with an omnidirectional blast that destroyed three star systems, a blast that did not show any signs of slowing once it obliterated the third. Galactus was extremely weak at his point, yet the blast was strong enough to vaporize a Watcher. The only entities that survived the blast at ground zero, where the blast originated from, were annihilus, who had his cosmic control rod as well as the quantum bands of quasar, and Nova, who was powered by the entire nova force of all the nova corps.

Thor and BRB will instantly die. They are strong but you underestimate Galactus to a staggering degree. In fact, Stardust and Red Shift were able to hold back some of a PLANET destroying blast from a Galactus beam before being vaporized. Thor and BRB will do nothing against a galaxy-leveling pulse wave.

Anyway this point is moot. If the Galactus arriving at DC and Marvel Earth is non PIS and CIS, then universal cosmic awareness works to Galactus' favor and he is able to ascertain what measures are being taken to deflect/repel his blast. He adjusts his tactics accordingly.

In the odd instance that Galactus actually does get resisted, or in the case of Wonder Woman, who uses the purple ray, Galactus can instantly and literally wave his hand and transmute at least half of them into weightless cow shit in space, or simply just feed on them and absorb there energies.

If anyone would be so bold as to attempt using the UN, galactus easily recalls it from whoever produces it, and in a fit of rage galactus can use the un to erase both earths from existence, and erase all timelines were various heroes originated from to prevent any challenge from time-travelers.

In 10 minutes time you will have Reed and Doom still arguing over who has the better intent for mankind, much less who will agree to a plan devised by the other to repel Galactus.

clappingclappingclapping

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see, THunder bolt indirectly Helping by simply turning someone into something superior to Big G for the win. Ten Minutes prep? They move the entire earth into the phantom zone. They make a huge boom tube and teleport the Earth into the 4th world. Dr. Fate shifts the Earth into the Nabu WOrld. SO many ways to get around this it isn't even funny. Hell, the GL's can move the Earth.

Darth Wolverine
Supper man adn Lgan winz thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see, THunder bolt indirectly Helping by simply turning someone into something superior to Big G for the win. Ten Minutes prep? They move the entire earth into the phantom zone. They make a huge boom tube and teleport the Earth into the 4th world. Dr. Fate shifts the Earth into the Nabu WOrld. SO many ways to get around this it isn't even funny. Hell, the GL's can move the Earth.

And nvr wins this lil impossible to win scenario. BFR of the Earth for the win.

Darth Wolverine
Supper man nd Lgan winz

Supreme being

Your probably going to say i am doing this to shoot you down but Thunder Bolt is excluded due to the level of his power, and everything you stated i am sure can not be done on a whim of these guys powers.

Darth Wolverine
evy xover Logn nd Supper winz tagether pownz1010101010101 fu ckhead guy

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine
evy xover Logn nd Supper winz tagether pownz1010101010101 fu ckhead guy

soz forkhead

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your probably going to say i am doing this to shoot you down but Thunder Bolt is excluded due to the level of his power, and everything you stated i am sure can not be done on a whim of these guys powers.

LMAO. Hell yeah. You are trying to exclude Thunder bolt. Fine. Doesn't matter. You have several GL's on the planet. Kilowog was able to absorb his entire planet into his ring. You have three or 4 on earth. DC earth for the win. BFR wins.

jollyjim311
Doom teams up with Mr. Fantastic, Batman teams up with Joker, and Galactus falls victim to the old "Really big mirror" trick twice.

Supreme being
LMAO. Hell yeah. You are trying to exclude Thunder bolt. Fine. Doesn't matter. You have several GL's on the planet. Kilowog was able to absorb his entire planet into his ring. You have three or 4 on earth. DC earth for the win. BFR wins.

You have to bear in mind theirs a time limit and not everything is instantaneous.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have to bear in mind theirs a time limit and not everything is instantaneous.
Exactly what I said earlier. You really don't want to see anyone win this. Kilowog absorbed his entire planet in like half a second. There are three Gl's on the planet. 4 if You count Kyle. The Boom tube is also instant. Hell instead of BFR the Earth, they can BFR the blast with a big Boom tube.

Supreme being
Exactly what I said earlier. You really don't want to see anyone win this. Kilowog absorbed his entire planet in like half a second. There are three Gl's on the planet. 4 if You count Kyle. The Boom tube is also instant. Hell instead of BFR the Earth, they can BFR the blast with a big Boom tube.

What the f**k? You cant boom tube earth what are you on, and to try and take the brunt of a galaxy destroying blast could cause the portal to close or collapse. Kilwog would be obliterated as well as his ring if he absorbed earth so that method isn't going to save earth. Yes i am disputing your cases based on the fact they arnt 100% effective i think you should understand this is Galactus with intent of accomplishing this goal no PIS no CIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k? You cant boom tube earth what are you on, and to try and take the brunt of a galaxy destroying blast could cause the portal to close or collapse. Kilwog would be obliterated as well as his ring if he absorbed earth so that method isn't going to save earth. Yes i am disputing your cases based on the fact they arnt 100% effective i think you should understand this is Galactus with intent of accomplishing this goal no PIS no CIS.

LOL. What makes you think Kilowog can't absorb the Earth? What makes you Think A boomtube can't move the Earth? DS has moved his Entire fleet thru boom tubes ANd crushed star systems with it. The book tube most certainly can move the Earth or even redirect the Galactus Blast. ANd there are 4 GL's on the planet. They can move the earth or even absorb it into thier rings. Nothing you can say can change this fact.

Supreme being
LOL. What makes you think Kilowog can't absorb the Earth? What makes you Think A boomtube can't move the Earth? DS has moved his Entire fleet thru boom tubes ANd crushed star systems with it. The book tube most certainly can move the Earth or even redirect the Galactus Blast. ANd there are 4 GL's on the planet. They can move the earth or even absorb it into thier rings. Nothing you can say can change this fact.

Funny you should mention facts as you have none the only thing plausible was the Kilwog thing but there's a way around that as well so it falls flat on its face.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny you should mention facts as you have none the only thing plausible was the Kilwog thing but there's a way around that as well so it falls flat on its face.

HOw is there a way around 4 Uber GL's simply absorbing the planet ten minutes before Big G even gets there? And The boom tubes change size depending on what's being sent thru them. Do you read much New Gods or Green Lanterns? I have won this lil challenge. BFR the Earth or the blast.

Batman-Prime
The Boom tube was used to move planetsized things.... and planets.. GL Rings are capable of doing the same, even creating a new planet, as shown in GL OWAW by Kyle. Superman, WW, MM and CM would move the earth with ease.

Nvr is right about those things, 10 minutes are more then enough to bring earth to a safe place.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Boom tube was used to move planetsized things.... and planets.. GL Rings are capable of doing the same, even creating a new planet, as shown in GL OWAW by Kyle. Superman, WW, MM and CM would move the earth with ease.

Nvr is right about those things, 10 minutes are more then enough to bring earth to a safe place.

What title were the boon tubes used to move planets and issue number?

Questioneer
Ok
Marvel earth-Sentry goes into space and convinces galactus that if he does it he will be weakened and sentry will kill him(hey everybody is using the sentry stalemated galactus feat right)

DC-Earth Superman goes into space offering his services as herald and Earth is spared

Just quick off my head, a little goofy but hey i am at work smile

When did you do that!?

jasofisc
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

only though plot device can anyone move the earth and not kill everyone on it. just wanted to point that out. only teleporting it to a star at a point that is exactly right for everyone on earth not be be frozen or burned up.

starlock
Originally posted by Questioneer
When did you do that!?

Do what?

i was giving a scenario where earth would be spared,i was at work and just posted a quick response to the thread

guy222
Do what?

i was giving a scenario where earth would be spared,i was at work and just posted a quick response to the thread

Galactus at full power should = Eternity. Remember, Eternity(Sentience of the Universe) lived before Galactus. Marvel or DC Earth will put up a fight. Galactus in theory will win. In the comics, he will be stopped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.