God does not exist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Boxer
When will you christs give up your childish beliefs?
When will you realize God is NOTHING, but a more philisophic tale, but a simple tale like Santa Claus?
When will you realize...

THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST!

First off... The Bible is by NO MEANS proof. Its a book, it could be written by anone. Holy words wouldnt be written in a book...

And now, the proof that God doesnt exist...

We have never heard from him, seen him or gotten signs of his existence. If i said i saw a pink elephant outside my window, it wouldnt be true, even through i could just say YOU CANT PROOF IT DOESNT EXIST!

christs... you cant prove threeeyed mutant noses from mars doesnt exists.

does that makes them exist? certanly not.

god doesnt exist, as there is no concrete proof. he belongs in the dirt with bigfoot and santa claus. no wait, only santa claus. bigfoot is not impossible.

and then comes the question... how could the universe be here if god wasnt there? well, lets say god created the universe... but what created god? god just COMPLICATES the timeline of existence.

now, all christs, say ONE good reason that shows signs of gods existence

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

The Boxer
symmetric chaos?? here??
that was unexpectedsmile
do you believe in god?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by The Boxer
When will you christs give up your childish beliefs?
When will you realize God is NOTHING, but a more philisophic tale, but a simple tale like Santa Claus?
When will you realize...

THAT GOD DOES NOT EXIST!

First off... The Bible is by NO MEANS proof. Its a book, it could be written by anone. Holy words wouldnt be written in a book...

And now, the proof that God doesnt exist...

We have never heard from him, seen him or gotten signs of his existence. If i said i saw a pink elephant outside my window, it wouldnt be true, even through i could just say YOU CANT PROOF IT DOESNT EXIST!

christs... you cant prove threeeyed mutant noses from mars doesnt exists.

does that makes them exist? certanly not.

god doesnt exist, as there is no concrete proof. he belongs in the dirt with bigfoot and santa claus. no wait, only santa claus. bigfoot is not impossible.

and then comes the question... how could the universe be here if god wasnt there? well, lets say god created the universe... but what created god? god just COMPLICATES the timeline of existence.

now, all christs, say ONE good reason that shows signs of gods existence

laughing Brilliant Boxer

-FO!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Boxer
symmetric chaos?? here??
that was unexpectedsmile
do you believe in god?

This is where I started on KMC.

No I don't believe in god but this thread is basicly just the religion forum condensed to one post. It's a freqently repeated argument and this is basicly just bashing.

The Boxer
i dont ment to bash anyone. just to prove god dont exists.
and one post is easier than 500`?wink

lil bitchiness
Boring.

''I don't believe in God, therefore I am right and whoever does believe in God is wrong'' its old and overdone.

We have a thread on debate about god HERE

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.