Liar Liar, I Got Hired

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So I obtained my Pharmacy Technician License while in High School.

I applied to CVS Pharmacy back in January, but I didn't get any response back.

So my grandma knows this woman who was just fired from CVS Pharmacy because she couldn't pass the test to get her Pharmacy Technician License.

The women knew of me and gave my grandma some points as to how to do the Application and told her what the people at the Pharmacy actually see on the application when they get it that doesn't actually appear on the application with a applicant is filling it out if that makes any sense at all.

Anyway, my grandma relayed onto me the advice and I went to fill out another application.

I only chose "Strongly Agree" or "Strongly Disagree" and I lied my arse off to the fullest.

And what do you know...I got a response back and got called in for an interview.

The guy told me that I scored the highest percentage on the Application than he had ever seen before.

I thought he was looking at my kind of funny when saying that and was suspicious but he just commended me on that and told me how so many people get cut and don't get the job because the don't answer the questions a certain way whether they are good candidates for the job or not.

SO yeah.....I finished the interview. He told me it went excellent and easy and that he doesn't know why the main man wouldn't hire me.

I signed some papers for a drug test and should be taking the actual drug test this weekend or next weekend hopefully.

So yeah...It's pretty much in the bag.

I'll be working over the weekends while in school until Summer comes and then I'll be working all Summer. Lucky Me........

So yeah....I'm an excellent Liar and I'm Proud of it and I intend on continuing.

It's always about how one can "Lie their way out of things", but how once can "Lie their way into things."

wink

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

TRH
Good for you

InnerRise
Originally posted by TRH
Good for you Thank You.

Well I've got class.

Gotta go.

Sayonara.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Englishpin@pple
coolio

ragesRemorse
congrats, that is a very decent skill to have.

so now that your a drug administer...think you could hook me up? People in my area are hurtin for some good drugs...you and icould go places...expand and franchise

Kenshinswife
so i guess lying is the way to go

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
congrats, that is a very decent skill to have.

so now that your a drug administer...think you could hook me up? People in my area are hurtin for some good drugs...you and icould go places...expand and franchise How about you just tell me where this area is and I'll go places by myself. I'm as stingy as I am good lying. wink

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
so i guess lying is the way to go
Well yeah..........if you want to get anywhere in life.....if you're content with being less than average.....and amounting to pretty much nothing then by all means.....tell the truth....as overrated as it is.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Captain Maynard
Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you..
like me,
like me.

If you want to get your soul to heaven,
trust in me .
Don't judge or question.
You are broken now ,
but faith can heal you.
Just do everything I tell you to do.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
Let me lay my holy hand upon you.

My Gods will
becomes me.
When he speaks out,
he speaks through me.
He has needs
like I do.
We both want
to rape you.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.

Does this have anything to do with this topic?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you..
like me,
like me.

If you want to get your soul to heaven,
trust in me .
Don't judge or question.
You are broken now ,
but faith can heal you.
Just do everything I tell you to do.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow.
Let me lay my holy hand upon you.

My Gods will
becomes me.
When he speaks out,
he speaks through me.
He has needs
like I do.
We both want
to rape you.

Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life.
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.

Does this have anything to do with this topic? I'd rather lie. doped

Captain Maynard
Good doped

TRH
how much does it pay

InnerRise
Don't know yet, but it come be up to like $13 an hour.

Black Dalek
You lied? I'm gonna take a screenshot what you posted and send it to the Pharmacy!

InnerRise
You wouldn't.

fear

I'll deny.

Naz
thumb up Good job. My mom got a job in the pharmacy without lying.

InnerRise
That's nice.....but........so........ermm

I got the job AND I lied. doped

I'm good. scissors

Röland
thumb up Congrats dude.

InnerRise

=Tired Hiker=
I lied to start my career as well! Also, I just bought some condoms from CVS just yesterday. Good luck! happy

Kenshinswife
i lied and got my job and now i wish i hadnt.... messed ...i hate that fukin place

Barker
I think you're lying.

baka waka do do yeah...

Seraphim XIII
Skill and luck are two very different animals.

Blaxican
But they're not animals...

I'm confused!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
How about you just tell me where this area is and I'll go places by myself. I'm as stingy as I am good lying. wink

Well yeah..........if you want to get anywhere in life.....if you're content with being less than average.....and amounting to pretty much nothing then by all means.....tell the truth....as overrated as it is.

i'll tell you for 15% of your prfits

people whom lie to get somewhere are making up for lack of charisma

but whatever works for you, more power to you, just watch out for karma, it's natures biggest bicth

JaehSkywalker
lying is not right, but what happened to you is good, so i don't really know what to say...

congrats i guess.

InnerRise
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I lied to start my career as well! Also, I just bought some condoms from CVS just yesterday. Good luck! happy Originally posted by Kenshinswife
i lied and got my job and now i wish i hadnt.... messed ...i hate that fukin place Thanks my comrades. doped

Originally posted by Barker
I think you're lying.

baka waka do do yeah... How come?

Do you know there's a song titled "Boku Wa Kuma" wink

Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Skill and luck are two very different animals.
It's not actual luck though. You just have to KNOW what they want to hear/see and put it.

If it asks stuff like, do you want to hear people's problems or do you just not care, then obviously you answer the first one.

It was stuff like that that I lied about. I hate people, but on the application I made it out as if I couldn't stand to be without a human comrade, which is not me. But if you want the job you don't answer stupidly

So yeah. Just to clarify, it was stuff like that I lied about. It's not as if I said I had a Ph.D, a wife and 3 kids.

Miniscule stuff that doesn't really matter, nor affect how you do on the job really. As I stated in the opening post, even said how some people answer certain ways on those little "Agree" or "Disagree" questions and don't even get an interview even if they're qualified.

It's a waste of time and shouldn't even be on the application....as I a proved. wink

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i'll tell you for 15% of your prfits

people whom lie to get somewhere are making up for lack of charisma

but whatever works for you, more power to you, just watch out for karma, it's natures biggest bicth

I don't think that applies here but hey....whatever. I'm rich b@tch. scissors...........and your answer is NO. no expression

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

InnerRise
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
lying is not right, but what happened to you is good, so i don't really know what to say...

congrats i guess. Thanks.......I guess. erm

Seraphim XIII
Your post is beyond irrelevancy.

Skill and Luck are two different animals. Luck is something that happens beyond a persons control. A skill is something utilized after being trained and honed.

By the way, you stated that you basically chose random positions on this test you took. Stop trying to make it look like you purposely manipulated the system by knowing and seeking what these people wanted. It's absolutely ridiculous. If you know what they wanted and/or were seeking, you would've studied for the test.

Strangelove
Irrelevancy isn't a word

Blaxican
I D'UNT GET IT! THEY'RE NOT ANIMALS!!1!1!

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by Strangelove
Irrelevancy isn't a word

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrelevancy
http://www.bartleby.com/61/89/I0238900.html
http://www.irrelevancy.net/
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/irrelevancy

Oh, let's not forget the site you like to use.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Irrelevancy

Rofl.

Strangelove
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrelevancy
http://www.bartleby.com/61/89/I0238900.html
http://www.irrelevancy.net/
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/irrelevancy

Oh, let's not forget the site you like to use.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Irrelevancy

Rofl. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's one of those dumbass words that only got put it dictionaries after too many dumbasses used it. Just like ironical.

It will never be a word in my eyes.

rofl indeed

Seraphim XIII
roll eyes (sarcastic) It's one of those dumbass words that only got put it dictionaries after too many dumbasses used it. Just like ironical.

Nice excuse. Too bad if we went by your logic, that could said about almost any word that exists in the English language.

That's great.

Heh, I'm glad you agree.

Lana
You lied by picking random questions, good for you. Such a thing to be proud of...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
Nice excuse. Too bad if we went by your logic, that could said about almost any word that exists in the English language. There are a lot of words in the dictionary that only exist because idiots don't know how to use the language. That's not my fault.

Seraphim XIII
There are a lot of words in the dictionary that only exist because idiots don't know how to use the language. That's not my fault.

Okay:

Nice excuse. Too bad if we went by your logic, that could said about almost any word that exists in the English language.

Strangelove
Okay: Umm...no. Nice try though.

Seraphim XIII
Umm...no. Nice try though.

Actually, Yes. The logic you used for that particular situation could be utilized in other situations similar, since you enjoy being selective.

The same thing could be said about ANY word. "It's one of those dumbass words that only got put it dictionaries after too many dumbasses used it.".

Are you having trouble seeing the ignorance in what you said?

Strangelove
Actually, Yes. The logic you used for that particular situation could be utilized in other situations similar, since you enjoy being selective.

The same thing could be said about ANY word. "It's one of those dumbass words that only got put it dictionaries after too many dumbasses used it.".

Are you having trouble seeing the ignorance in what you said? Okay fine. Give an example of a word that you think I would think shouldn't exist.

Irrelevancy shouldn't be a word because there's already a noun form of irrelevant; it's called irrelevance

Ironical should not be a word because there's already an adjective form of irony; it's called ironic.

It's a waste of word. I am not saying that all made-up words are idiotic, just the ones that are a waste of word.

Seraphim XIII
Okay fine. Give an example of a word that you think I would think shouldn't exist.

Stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You have nothing, Strangelove. What you said was purely ignorant and could be said about any word.

Too many dumbasses said latency and it was put in the dictionary. Too many dumbasses said adversity and it was put in the dictionary. Too many dumbasses said rationality and it was put in the dictionary.

Your logic is broken; Similar to your argument.

I don't care what you think SHOULD be a word. Irrelevancy is a word. Too bad, so sad.

Boring, read above.

I could say Irrelevance is a waste of a word as well. They work into each other, so why not? You're just being picky for no reason.

It's a "Waste of word"? Wow man. Hahaha ... Wow.

Strangelove
Stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You have nothing, Strangelove. What you said was purely ignorant and could be said about any word.

Too many dumbasses said latency and it was put in the dictionary. Too many dumbasses said adversity and it was put in the dictionary. Too many dumbasses said rationality and it was put in the dictionary.

Your logic is broken; Similar to your argument.

I don't care what you think SHOULD be a word. Irrelevancy is a word. Too bad, so sad.

Boring, read above.

I could say Irrelevance is a waste of a word as well. They work into each other, so why not? You're just being picky for no reason.

It's a "Waste of word"? Wow man. Hahaha ... Wow. yawn you're the one arguing for the sake of argument.

Good day

Seraphim XIII
yawn you're the one arguing for the sake of argument.

Good day

Are you a child?

"No, you did it!"

Nice retort to my argument. Bye now.

InnerRise
Your post is beyond irrelevancy.

Skill and Luck are two different animals. Luck is something that happens beyond a persons control. A skill is something utilized after being trained and honed.

By the way, you stated that you basically chose random positions on this test you took. Stop trying to make it look like you purposely manipulated the system by knowing and seeking what these people wanted. It's absolutely ridiculous. If you know what they wanted and/or were seeking, you would've studied for the test. Yes skill and luck are two different things. Your f**king point is????ermm

And know, I didn't chose randomly, I chose what I knew would get me the job.

By the way, this wasn't a test and could not be studied for. It was an opinion like survey. I don't think I need to study up on myself fool. erm

Originally posted by Lana
You lied by picking random questions, good for you. Such a thing to be proud of...roll eyes (sarcastic)
Once again, NO. I didn't chose random questions....whatever the f**k that means. shrug

And thanks. I am indeed very proud b@tch. doped

Strangelove
Are you a child?

"No, you did it!"

Nice retort to my argument. Bye now. yawn

Seraphim XIII
yawn

Escapism is funny.

Strangelove
Escapism is funny. Well, if you call being tired of you escapism, then yes, that's what this is.

Seraphim XIII
Well, if you call being tired of you escapism, then yes, that's what this is.

Hypocrisy is funny.

bogen
HAHA nice job mate
Total scam artist and i commend you on that
Hope it works well for you, the job wink

Strangelove
Hypocrisy is funny. How is it hypocrisy? Any argument between us is pointless. It goes on for pages and we argue over irrelevant semantics and we don't actually get anywhere. Forgive me if I want to cut out the middleman and remain nowhere to begin with.

InnerRise
Originally posted by bogen
HAHA nice job mate
Total scam artist and i commend you on that
Hope it works well for you, the job wink Thank you kind sir or madam. wink

Buy yeah. Here's an update.

I went and got my Drug Test done Friday. Afterwards I took the paper that I was given straight to the employer and expect to go in and leave.

What do you know the guy pulls me back into the back room and tells me the Head Pharmacist is actually there today and wants to see if he wants to speak with me since he wasn't the one who interviewed me THE FIRST TIME.

He said the guy was excited to meet me. So I he left and I waited. I was so caught off guard. I didn't have any kind of dressy clothes on like the first time and I just wasn't mentally prepared at all.

So he came and got me and took me to the back where I'd wait for the pharmacist. They were backed up that day (Very busy for those who dont know what that mean) and so I waited for some time. The man who took me back there came back and asked if I had any plans b/c of the long wait I was enduring, and I said no and thus I waited in this small room more by myself.

3 people walked through that door before it was finally the Pharmacist and each time I was expecting it to be him. Ugh.

So yeah, he came, being that he was pretty busy, he couldn't stay long (Thank God) so yeah, the interview went smoothly enough, although I believe if I was mentally prepared and dressed better, it would have went smoother and I would have felt better about it. I definitely feel better about the first interview more than this one, but this second one was the one that counted the most.

So at the end, we stood up, shook hands and he said as soon as my drug tests arrived, which should be any day, he would call me.

So yeah..........I'm all set......

Oh yeah....I must mention this drug test by the way.

I've never taken one before, so maybe I'm just not in the know, but I was instructed to take all things out of my pockets, take my jacket off and go in the bathroom where I was not to flush the toilet afterwards, wipe anything with tissue or put tissue around the container which was suppose to hold my.........liquids for lack of a better word and I was also not to wash my hands (ugh gross) so yeah. I went back in and she instructed me to wash my hands in the room where we were with the sink. I had also been instructed previously to wash my hands in that room with her before I went to do my business.

So yeah.......Very peculiar.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Strangelove
Originally posted by InnerRise
I've never taken one before, so maybe I'm just not in the know, but I was instructed to take all things out of my pockets, take my jacket off and go in the bathroom where I was not to flush the toilet afterwards, wipe anything with tissue or put tissue around the container which was suppose to hold my.........liquids for lack of a better word and I was also not to wash my hands (ugh gross) so yeah. I went back in and she instructed me to wash my hands in the room where we were with the sink. I had also been instructed previously to wash my hands in that room with her before I went to do my business.

So yeah.......Very peculiar.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Well, it's a pharmacy, they have to make sure their workers aren't drug addicts themselves.

Sorgo X
Well, if you call being tired of you escapism, then yes, that's what this is.
Originally posted by Sorgo X
Hypocrisy is funny.
How is it hypocrisy?.

You see yet?

Strangelove
You see yet? I was over this two days ago. I suggest you do the same

Sorgo X
Good for you. Right now I could use an old post to reply to that, but I'll leave it ...

Since that's what you want.

Strangelove
Good for you. Right now I could use an old post to reply to that, but I'll leave it ...

Since that's what you want. you're the one who accused me of arguing for arguments' sake, and now you're showing blatant hypocrisy by trying to dreg it back up when I was clearly not in the mood. Explain that, would you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.