Should Iran release the capture British Marines?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Or should they put them on trial?

What's your opinion?

My own...they should be return immediatly.

T.C.

Robtard
Oh goody, another sock...

Rogue Jedi
who? TC?

Robtard
Some stupid clowns sock who has just been restricted... fear not, the clownboy will make another as always.

Alpha Centauri
Would Britain release captured Iranians?

Nobody would release their enemy.

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Would Britain release captured Iranians?

Nobody would release their enemy.

-AC

Good point, Iran should be ready to have it's ass kicked then.

AngryManatee
If Iran seeks peaceful negotiations concerning them being allowed to produce nuclear products, then holding British soldiers captive will definitely be counterproductive.

Alpha Centauri
Like Doug Stanhope said, it's a bit presumptuous and arrogant to assume there are rules to war.

"You have to release our guys!". They are marines, the enemy in Iran's eyes. Britain wouldn't do the same.

Again, it's simple sense to me. You go to Iran, you risk having this happen to you. It'll never happen to me.

-AC

Molly Hayes
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh goody, another sock...

Where shifty

-Molly

Help
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Like Doug Stanhope said, it's a bit presumptuous and arrogant to assume there are rules to war.

"You have to release our guys!". They are marines, the enemy in Iran's eyes. Britain wouldn't do the same.

Again, it's simple sense to me. You go to Iran, you risk having this happen to you. It'll never happen to me.

-AC

They weren't in Iran they were in Iraqi waters and were abducted by Iran who have changed the point at which they 'caught' them several times.

This was a real bad idea on Iran's part, when George want's an excuse to go to war, don't ever give him one.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Help
They weren't in Iran they were in Iraqi waters and were abducted by Iran who have changed the point at which they 'caught' them several times.

This was a real bad idea on Iran's part, when George want's an excuse to go to war, don't ever give him one.

That apostrophe does not belong in wants. George will just have to lump it, there's only a certain ammount wars you can have at once even if it is the 'almighty America'

Shakyamunison
Let them go.

chithappens
The British Marines are bargaining chips during UN negotiations on new nuclear sanctions.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
That apostrophe does not belong in wants. George will just have to lump it, there's only a certain ammount wars you can have at once even if it is the 'almighty America'

Oh don't worry... if the "almighty America" attacks Iran, the UK will follow with some measure of support. Even then, it wouldn't be a war America couldn't handle alone, most likely it would only be blasting their nuclear capabilities back 10 years.

Also, the UK could surprise us all and do something military against Iran if the sailors aren't returned. That's also a slim possibility.

Alliance
The soldiers should be released immediately unless Iran can prove that they tresspassed (which seems highly unlikely at this point).

Iran also needs to stop helping George Bush retain political power in the US by pulling stupid stunts like having the British soldiers say it is time to leave Iraq.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
...Iran also needs to stop helping George Bush retain political power in the US by pulling stupid stunts like having the British soldiers say it is time to leave Iraq.

hysterical

Mindship
IMO, Iran is playing a dangerous game. Clearly its overall strategy is to provoke the West into military confrontation, thus inflaming the "War against Islam" to the next level.

Needless to say, he thinks the West will lose.

Like Hussein, Khadafy and others before them, Ahmadinejad fancies himself the savior of the Arab world.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Mindship
IMO, Iran is playing a dangerous game. Clearly its overall strategy is to provoke the West into military confrontation, thus inflaming the "War against Islam" to the next level.

Like Hussein, Khadafy and others before them, Ahmadinejad fancies himself the savior of the Arab world.

''War against Islam'' you ought to be careful where you say that and whom to.

Mindship
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
''War against Islam'' you ought to be careful where you say that and whom to.
I know, especially since there is no war against the religion.

Alliance

Except Amadinejad is going to have a revold in his own country sooner or later if he keeps things up.

Ushgarak
Err, yes we WOULD release captured Iranians if we took them illegally on their own territory. You have simply lost all perspective if you think otherwise.

Simply another mistake from Iran, this.

Capt_Fantastic
Let's not forget that Iran wouldn't be in a position to capture any British soldiers if the British government weren't a member of the "coalition of the willing" and participating in a bogus military operation.

Ushgarak
Its bogus nature is very much an opinion but the UN has legitimised their presence there.

Besides which that's not even true; Iran has been in a position to do this kind of thing since the first Gulf War. US/UK naval personnel have never been far away.

Robtard

Good post BTW... Also, Ahmadinejad wouldn't do anything without the Ayatollahs consent, they are hoping to gather the "Islam vs." support.

The only think Ahmadinejad is going to accomplish though is a bomb strike on his nuclear facilities.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Its bogus nature is very much an opinion

Well, it's certainly very much my opinion.

Ushgarak
It's by no means certain he ordered it. Iran's command structure is a partisan joke. Most likely he has accepted a fait accompli.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, it's certainly very much my opinion.

Then I am sure you won't forget it. But the thrust of your post doesn't make much difference from any reasonable international viewpoint.

Regardless of your views on the situaiton this whole thing revolves around one thing alone- were the troops in Iranian waters?

Answer- no.

Hence, especially as this is so easily demonstrable, Iran loses.

Capt_Fantastic
Then I am sure you won't forget it. But the thrust of your post doesn't make much difference from any reasonable international viewpoint.

Regardless of your views on the situaiton this whole thing revolves around one thing alone- were the troops in Iranian waters?

Answer- no.

Hence, especially as this is so easily demonstrable, Iran loses.

And I'm sure you'd be so vocal if it were American troops, right?

Ushgarak
Yup.

Capt_Fantastic
Then I am sure you won't forget it.

Have you ever known me to forget my own opinion?

Our opinions are the same in regards to the thread topic. I never said that my post was meant to address the specific situation, did I? But you saying that troops are stationed in the middle east is no more or less relevant. I might have been off topic, but that doesn't mean that Britains involvment isn't. And their involvment is indicative of support for bogus military operations.

KidRock
Britain should give them 1 week to release the prisoners. If they dont..SAS goes in and takes them out killing anyone in the way.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KidRock
Britain should give them 1 week to release the prisoners. If they dont..SAS goes in and takes them out killing anyone in the way.

You are SO an American BADASS!

jaden101
its all reactionary politics...little does the media report that the Iranians sent representatives to kurdish areas of Iraq and the US arrested them and to this day still has them in detention for no apparent reason

ragesRemorse
this is nothing more than a disgusting display of power on Irans part. They know that the only people who would or want to do anything about this has their hands tied. Just like North Korea and their nuclear ventures, this is nothing more than a status building action.

Britian has not the Navy to do anything militarily nor would they if they could.
America is in the same boat as Britian. OUr Government cannot even get on the same page on how to fight the current war we are in no less take measures that would give Iran cause to initiate another. Someone needs to put Iran in their place. I gaurentee you they would not have kidnapped sailors of any other super power nation. especially America or Russia. I guess they wouldnt want to stir the waters with Russia anyway seeing how they get a nice hookup from them

KidRock
You are SO an American BADASS!

You are so...FAAAAABULASS!

overlord
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Or should they put them on trial?

What's your opinion?

My own...they should be return immediatly. Nah... they can keep them. America abducts people all over the globe.

Kinneary
They're British Sailors and Marines, not American.

Rogue Jedi
Yup.
thats mighty texan of you, Ush.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kinneary
They're British Sailors and Marines, not American.

And that should absolutely be of no matter.

Kinneary
It is in regards to "Nah... they can keep them. America abducts people all over the globe."

Not that I agree that if they were American they had the right to keep them, but it seems this person doesn't realize the difference between the words British and American.

Bardock42
It is in regards to "Nah... they can keep them. America abducts people all over the globe."

Not that I agree that if they were American they had the right to keep them, but it seems this person doesn't realize the difference between the words British and American.

No, I understood, I agreed. I just wanted to add that it shouldn't matter whether they were British or American.

overlord
They're British Sailors and Marines, not American. Nobody cares about the people abducted, tortured and kept from freedom in America. So why do spend attention on Iran..

overlord
Oh wait, I'm sorry I understand now.. these abducted people are white. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!

Kinneary
Oh, okay. You're an idiot. Well, now that that's been established we can move on.

lil bitchiness
Wait, let me get this straight.

Its ok to throw people in Gautama Bay and Belmarsh Prison, by British government, on the suspicion of ''terrorism'', but when Iranians capture marines from people who consistantly potray themselves as ''enemies'' of Iran, are in ''coalition of the willing'', initially supporting the view that iran is in ''Axes of Evil'', they should be released immediately. Right.

Iran views West as enemies. This isn't very complicated.
Furthermore, Iranians didn't go around ''looking for soldiers to capture'' they claimed that British marines have strayed onto Iranian waters, adn thus were captred.
You cannot bang the war drum against Iran constantly, then when Iran responds - we demand immidiate release.

If Iranians were caught floating around America and Britain, they would have been captured under the suspicion of ''terrorism'', and probably expored to Guatama Bay or Belmarsh Prison, also under some kind of twisted Iranian nuclear conspiracy added into is as well.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by overlord
Oh wait, I'm sorry I understand now.. these abducted people are white. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!

Wow, more inserted racial statements to a subject that has nothing to do about race.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Its ok to throw people in Gautama Bay and Belmarsh Prison, by British government, on the suspicion of ''terrorism'', but when Iranians capture marines from people who consistantly potray themselves as ''enemies'' of Iran, are in ''coalition of the willing'', initially supporting the view that iran is in ''Axes of Evil'', they should be released immediately. Right.

Furthermore, Iranians didn't go around ''looking for soldiers to capture'' they claimed that British marines have strayed onto Iranian waters, adn thus were captred.
You cannot bang the war drum against Iran constantly, then when Iran responds - we demand immidiate release.

If Iranians were caught floating around America and Britain, they would have been captured under the suspicion of ''terrorism'', and probably expored to Guatama Bay or Belmarsh Prison, also under some kind of twisted Iranian nuclear conspiracy added into is as well.

If armed Iranian soliders started hanging around the Channel, then yes, we probably would intern them, though we'd probably release soon after. But if they were NOT in our waters, or waters under our jurisdiction, we wouldn't do anything.

I hate to re-state the point here, but they were not in Iranian waters.

So to your points, I will have two things to say:

1. Two wrongs don't make a right

2. Your examples don't correlate, at no point being done at a point where internationals would not recognise the legitimacy (the legitmacy questions at Guantanomo are about due process, not the legality of taking prisoners)

And if you want to say that the Americans have secrely and illegally kidnapped anyone... then fine, that is wrong too, but that is something they keep secret that would have to bre exposed.

This is very different, it is being done publically, pretending it is something legitimate and permissbale when it so obviously is not. That's why it is such a dumb move for the Iranians. They are already internationally isolated, now they are pissing even MORE people off. Not just the west. When Iran pulls stunts like this, it gets a "Stop being such bloody idiots" response from Pakistan and Turkey.

Kinneary
Originally posted by lil bitchiness Wait, let me get this straight.

Uh, they're not at war and the Brits weren't in their terrority. Yes, they should be released immediately. We wouldn't grab Iranians in Iran's waters and take them prisoner.

We're not at war. Do you understand?

Any evidence of this, or are you just spouting?

chillmeistergen

Its ok to throw people in Gautama Bay

Britain does not support this at all it's one of the things the government wants America to stop, along with mass polution.

lil bitchiness
Uh, they're not at war and the Brits weren't in their terrority. Yes, they should be released immediately. We wouldn't grab Iranians in Iran's waters and take them prisoner.

We're not at war. Do you understand?

Any evidence of this, or are you just spouting?

And do you lack reading comprehantion? I never said they WERE in a war.
USA is not in a War with Korea, but its still considered Axes of Evil, and evemy.

Bush says -

Why dont you go google Belmarsh prison to see what its used for. You're on the internet. Use it.

ragesRemorse

so the Iranians are the good guys?

America and Britian has good cause to suspect Iranians and muslim extremists of terrorism. Iran has made thier views of the western civilization well known. I highly doubt The British sailors were doing anything that was suspicious. Spy technology allows countries to spy on each other from anywhere in the world.
I'm not saying the actions being taken in Guantanomo bay are righteous, but it is apart of war. What about the torture techniques the Sunnis and shiites inflict on American soldiers, muslim citizens etc. torture is found in the midst of every war. It's not right, just the way of things. I'm of mind that if it takes the torture of people to secure a way of life. It is an evil that must be executed.
I dont think many people trully understand how vulnerable the western way of life is. It would not take very much at all to end Democracy world wide.

also, the british had the oppertunity to send out a naval company, but diddnt.

why does everyone always give pity to the enemies? I remember in second grade. We had a project to make one thousand cranes in our class to send to a japanese organization that promotes awarness to the hardships that japanese prisoners of war and america japanese citizens under went during WWII.
Japanese and German prisoners of war were treated with the upmost repect and given more than American soldiers were on frontlines. Japanese tortured and killed American Pows regularly, and never took the geneva convetion under consideration

you make some very good points though bitchiness. however, we live in a different age where disputing countries are no longer able to live in piece, and everyone is for fault for this, not just the Western world.

At the essence of this situation (to me) appears to be a country that has kidnapped british citizens to make a statement, not to enforce their rights due to suspicion of wrong doings. Iran is engaged in a chess game with the WEstern world. They know the world is watching, and are waiting for mistakes to be made on the English and or American part to gain world sentiment.

snoochyboochies
I think that the sailors were in IRAQI waters and the Iranians who arrested them ****ed up. The Iran government don't wish to admit this and have lied through their teeth to convince the world otherwise and whatsmore have tried to take advantage of the situation, in order to flex their muscles.

GCG

Well what of the Sailors' confession to being in Iranian waters "we trespassed without permission" ?

Were they being forced to say this ?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by GCG
Well what of the Sailors' confession to being in Iranian waters "we trespassed without permission" ?

Were they being forced to say this ?

I think (I don't know for sure) they are being forced to confess. The Iranians have made prisoners falsely confess in the past.

GCG
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I think (I don't know for sure) they are being forced to confess. The Iranians have made prisoners falsely confess in the past.

In any case, Sailors and Marines should never break silence and loyalty. Brittle minds should have rang that bell earlier at their training camps.

Shame.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by GCG
In any case, Sailors and Marines should never break silence and loyalty. Brittle minds should have rang that bell earlier at their training camps.

Shame.

They tell you not to resist.

Robtard
Originally posted by GCG

Shame.

Don't be so quick to judge... Let's see you not 'confess' to lies when someone is holding a red-hot iron poker next to your eye. Besides, they're sailors & marines; not covert spies, regular military doesn't generally receive training like that.

Soleran
Don't be so quick to judge... Let's see you not 'confess' to lies when someone is holding a red-hot iron poker next to your eye. Besides, they're sailors & marines; not covert spies, regular military doesn't generally receive training like that.

I would imagine they do receive basic training in regards to capture and confinement in Britain.

GCG

Am O quick to kudge ? How cerain ard we tyat bounfraies were respected as it seems that sowem people here xomment mnore than on what they should.
1 thing is for sure : If erhe sailors stayed on board the Cornwall, they would not have been capture/.

PS. My keyb oard is f*//- up ; Sorry Q

Robtard
Originally posted by Soleran
I would imagine they do receive basic training in regards to capture and confinement in Britain.

I'm talking about torture resistance, not just keeping your mouth shut and only giving your name and rank when asked what you're mission was/is. Besides, even special forces like the SAS break under torture, it's the human thing to do. Judging them because they admitted to whatever the Iranians wanted them to admit to is foolish.

Fact is, the first transmission the Iranians gave placed the them in Iraqi waters; they then later changed it (repeatedly I believe) to place them in Iranian waters. I'll place my bets on the British being the ones telling the truth.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by GCG

Shame.

what if their is a gun to your head?

Robtard
Originally posted by GCG
Am O quick to kudge ? How cerain ard we tyat bounfraies were respected as it seems that sowem people here xomment mnore than on what they should.
1 thing is for sure : If erhe sailors stayed on board the Cornwall, they would not have been capture/.

PS. My keyb oard is f*//- up ; Sorry Q

No worries about the keyboard, I understood.

...the first transmission the Iranians gave placed the them in Iraqi waters; they then later changed it (repeatedly I believe) to place them in Iranian waters. I'll place my bets on the British being the ones telling the truth.

Deano
wow. another false flag operation to stir up hatred against the iranians. not long now before we start to bomb them ay.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deano
wow. another false flag operation to stir up hatred against the iranians. not long now before we start to bomb them ay.

roll eyes (sarcastic) It's what the lizard people want. laughing

Deano
you'll see.

how those in control must love the gullable ignorant

Shakyamunison
you'll see.

how those in control must love the gullable ignorant

I said three years ago that Iran is the problem and we (the US) will be at war with them. It just took longer.

lil bitchiness
Right.

So, because Western politicans / journalists say that they were NOT in Iranian waters, it MUST be true.
Because Western politicans and journalists don't lie. Its just Iranians that lie.

Lets get ONE thing straight right now.

If Iranian ships were floating about anywhere NEAR British or American waters, the UK and US government would scream bloody murder, war sirens would go off, and everyone would go schizo : ''WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY AL-QAEDA!!''

Why is there this assumption that its Iranians who lied to deliberately take hostages. Why not that western politicans lie about the itnention of marines?
Why is that not a possibility?

Robtard
Right.

So, because Western politicans / journalists say that they were NOT in Iranian waters, it MUST be true.
Because Western politicans and journalists don't lie. Its just Iranians that lie.

Lets get ONE thing straight right now.

If Iranian ships were floating about anywhere NEAR British or American waters, the UK and US government would scream bloody murder, war sirens would go off, and everyone would go schizo : ''WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY AL-QAEDA!!''

Why is there this assumption that its Iranians who lied to deliberately take hostages. Why not that western politicans lie about the itnention of marines?
Why is that not a possibility?

1) They were in Iraqi waters, not American or British

2) Yes it's possible the "West" is lying, but I'm betting it's not. You can choose otherwise.

Robtard

America has almost been at war with Iran since the late 70's... Israel almost bombed them (by proxy of America) them a few months ago. This ISNT new news. Get with the program.

Deano
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I said three years ago that Iran is the problem and we (the US) will be at war with them. It just took longer.

believe me. iran are not the problem. the invisible global elite are the problem. they already manipulated us into a war with iraq...now watch and see what they do with iran.

how many will be as ignorant and gullable this time eh?

BackFire
believe me. iran are not the problem. the invisible global elite are the problem. they already manipulated us into a war with iraq...now watch and see what they do with iran.

how many will be as ignorant and gullable this time eh?

Oh God not the lizards!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh God not the lizards!

You would think my now the Lizards would take care of him. laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
Right.

im just curious, what has the iranian Government done that makes their word anymore credible than the british's?

Why do you side so quickly with a Government that is so against democracy, and the western culture?

ragesRemorse

the sooner the better.

lil bitchiness
1) They were in Iraqi waters, not American or British

2) Yes it's possible the "West" is lying, but I'm betting it's not. You can choose otherwise.
How do you know they were not in Iranian waters? What makes you so sure?

Since begining of the war, British servicemen, have crossed on Iranian side of Arvand river, in 2004.

What are the chances, that 3 years later, instead of 8, 15 British service men and woman get detained for almost exactly the same thing.

chithappens
Here's what matters: someone's lying; convenient ass timing.

I trust neither

BackFire
Or maybe Iran was like "Yo homey, they crossed over before, and people know this, so let's like, go capture them when they didn't do anything wrong, and lie and say they were in our water, people will believe us because they did it before, and that obviously means they did it again, he did you get that new JayZ album? Shit is fly, get that gat, foo!"

Something like that.

chithappens
Or maybe Iran was like "Yo homey, they crossed over before, and people know this, so let's like, go capture them when they didn't do anything wrong, and lie and say they were in our water, people will believe us because they did it before, and that obviously means they did it again, he did you get that new JayZ album? Shit is fly, get that gat, foo!"

Something like that.

I'm not going to make any assumptions about what the hell the end of that quote implies...

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
im just curious, what has the iranian Government done that makes their word anymore credible than the british's?

Why do you side so quickly with a Government that is so against democracy, and the western culture?

Western culture is not by default. It is not universaly ''right'', which means that not everyone wants ''american democracy'', or western culture. Fact.

What makes Iranians more credible? Nothing.
But they are far more honest - they are pretty open about their intentions, about their prejudices and about their hate. Which is their downfall.

What they should learn from the west is to hide their true intentions and achieve their goals under the false pretence.

Iranian people are not stupid. They don't need Americans and British to tell them what their life is under allahatoyha's and mullahs. Iranians, just like Iraqi's should be left to revolt their governments and sort their own crap out - by themselves. Without anyone else ''peacekeeping'' and invading.

Robtard
How do you know they were not in Iranian waters? What makes you so sure?

Since begining of the war, British servicemen, have crossed on Iranian side of Arvand river, in 2004.

What are the chances, that 3 years later, instead of 8, 15 British service men and woman get detained for almost exactly the same thing.

I agreed that the British could be lying, I just do not think so.

I think Iran is trying to show defiance and how strong their will is against America/UK. They'll let the captives go after a bunch of yelling and finger pointing, Russia will probably be called in to mediate.

muslimscholar

how do you know were you there?

BackFire
Originally posted by muslimscholar

Wow, for a scholar that was an incredibly smart response.

muslimscholar
Wow, for a scholar that was an incredibly smart response.

thanks i am glad you like it

jaden101
Originally posted by muslimscholar

the iranians themselves said that the marines were arrested at a specific point that was in Iraqi waters...when this was pointed out they changed the position where they said the marines were arrested... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
I agreed that the British could be lying, I just do not think so.

I think Iran is trying to show defiance and how strong their will is against America/UK. They'll let the captives go after a bunch of yelling and finger pointing, Russia will probably be called in to mediate.

Russia has a great dislike for America and its dominance in Middle East (Russia just has a great dislike for America full stop, really), and Russia has quite a lot of financial ties to Iran.

It will not be in British or American favour.

Iran should have been left to its own business to sort its own crap. There are bigger problems in Iran than America, just like there are bigger problems in America than Iran.

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8393/freeiranfreesocietyaa8.jpg

Robtard
Russia has a great dislike for America and its dominance in Middle East (Russia just has a great dislike for America full stop, really), and Russia has quite a lot of financial ties to Iran.

It will not be in British or American favour.

Iran should have been left to its own business to sort its own crap. There are bigger problems in Iran than America, just like there are bigger problems in America than Iran.

That's why Russia will step in, if they don't and Iran keeps barking, England & America will beat Iran like a snapping dog and Russia can't afford to have it's dog beaten.

Within a few weeks, the captives will be let go after Iran has strutted around a bit. That's what I think.

Ushgarak
Don't be obtuse, folks. The British can prove they were not in Iranian waters via satellite imagery. That kind of thing is open to independant verification. It's not just the British 'saying' it. it is proof. Furthermore, the Indian vessel they were boarding can back this up.

Just to show how farcial they are, the Iranians issued their own set of conflicting co-ordinates where they said it actually happened. Rather classily, their co-ordinates... were also not in Iranian waters. When the British pointed this out, the Iranians kinda went "Ummm..." and presented a SECOND set, this time within. Yeah, right guys.

As ever, contemptuously stupid behaviour from Iran. And to be honest, it is fairly contemptible to simply doubt the British Government's word by default and blame a credible populace.

Bardock42
Don't be obtuse, folks. The British can prove htey were not in IOranian waters via satellite imagery. That kind of thing is open to independant verification. It;s not just the british saying it. it iss proof.

Just to show how farcial they are, the Iranians issued their own set of conlficting co-ordinates where they said it actially happened. Rather classily, their co-pordinates... were also not in Iranian waters. When the British pointed this out, the Iranians kinda went "Ummm..." and presented a SECOND set, this time within. Yeah, right guys.

As ever, contemptuously stupid behaviour from Iran.

At least they are great comedians.

WrathfulDwarf
I think the British Government did the right thing by going to the UN with this issue. The question is...why hasn't Iran taken this with the UN in the first place if they feel a wrong is been done to them?

Ushgarak
Because the UN has sided against them in the nuclear dispute.

ragesRemorse
Western culture is not by default. It is not universaly ''right'', which means that not everyone wants ''american democracy'', or western culture. Fact.

What makes Iranians more credible? Nothing.
But they are far more honest - they are pretty open about their intentions, about their prejudices and about their hate. Which is their downfall.

What they should learn from the west is to hide their true intentions and achieve their goals under the false pretence.

Iranian people are not stupid. They don't need Americans and British to tell them what their life is under allahatoyha's and mullahs. Iranians, just like Iraqi's should be left to revolt their governments and sort their own crap out - by themselves. Without anyone else ''peacekeeping'' and invading.

Of course democracy is not right by default. I'm just a little confused why people of western influenced democracy are always so quick to defend a nation that wants nothing more than to see it fall.

I highly doubt that you and i as internet civilians have any idea of what Irans intentions are in any realm. Let alone our own Governments. I wouldnt trust my Government with my life, but i do believe that they wish to keep democracy thriving for that is their outlet of power. To me there is no better way of life than a free republic, because that give my little voice atleast some kind illusion of having relevance.

ragesRemorse
Because the UN has sided against them in the nuclear dispute.

Which has no real significance in the grand scheme of things

Bardock42

That I would severely doubt.

Ushgarak

Does to them. They feel the entire world, save North Korea (wooo! no wait... not at all woo) is against them.

Bardock42
Does to them. They feel the entire world, save North Korea (wooo! no wait... not at all woo) is against them.

Though, to be fair, they do kinda have a point.

ragesRemorse

hasnt stopped many other countries to persuing their own ventures before.

I'm just a skeptic in believing that the U.N actually accomplishes anything, or has much influence over other countries.

Deano
Oh God not the lizards!

thats the only response people can make recently. and im happy to read it. because i know its just a security blankey for those who are living in denial

Robtard
thats the only response people can make recently. and im happy to read it. because i know its just a security blankey for those who are living in denial

If you're going to continually rant on and on about "Global Domination", "Babylonian Brotherhood", "Global Elite", "Lizardmen Overlords" and the like; at least be able to provide some reasonable evidence besides passages from David Icke's book(s). Otherwise, it's clearly you who is ignorant and in denial.

King Nothing
Releasing the them would be the right thing to do.

GCG
Don't be obtuse, folks. The British can prove they were not in Iranian waters via satellite imagery. That kind of thing is open to independant verification. It's not just the British 'saying' it. it is proof. Furthermore, the Indian vessel they were boarding can back this up.

Just to show how farcial they are, the Iranians issued their own set of conflicting co-ordinates where they said it actually happened. Rather classily, their co-ordinates... were also not in Iranian waters. When the British pointed this out, the Iranians kinda went "Ummm..." and presented a SECOND set, this time within. Yeah, right guys.

As ever, contemptuously stupid behaviour from Iran. And to be honest, it is fairly contemptible to simply doubt the British Government's word by default and blame a credible populace.

Yeah but thats what your politicians, your tabloids and lizard creatures want to make you believe. Manipulation through the media will gain the support from the mob and blinkered perspectives may lead to a cause that lurks in that different shade of grey.

Ushgarak
Oh crap yeah, forgot that. My bad.

Koenig
One thing is for sure Iran is winning the propaganda war. Get your finger out Blair and get them home.

lil bitchiness
The thing which really strikes me as ridiculous, is the arrogance of certain politicians.

Evidence?
Like they evidence of Iraqis making Weaposn of Mass Distructions?

Bla bla bla they were not in the waters of Iran, and Iranians captured them illegaly.
America and nato illegaly bombed Iraq, Afghanistan and Serbia all in the last 10 years, terrorised and murdered hundreds of thousands of people of these countries, directly violated UN charter over and over and over again.

Iran should not give into demands of terrorists.

Boots
The thing which really strikes me as ridiculous, is the arrogance of certain politicians.

Evidence?

Bla bla bla they were not in the waters of Iran, and Iranians captured them illegaly.
America and nato illegaly bombed Iraq, Afghanistan and Serbia all in the last 10 years, terrorised and murdered hundreds of thousands of people of these countries, directly violated UN charter over and over and over again.

As the Fuhrer said over sixty years ago

I soon realized that the correct use of propaganda is a true art which has remained practically unknown to the bourgeois parties.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Mindship
The West = far from perfect.
Iran = even further from perfect.

lil bitchiness
The West = far from perfect.
Iran = even further from perfect.

Can't duspute that.

Originally posted by Boots
As the Fuhrer said over sixty years ago

I soon realized that the correct use of propaganda is a true art which has remained practically unknown to the bourgeois parties.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Absolutely. It remains true today, as it was then.

Bardock42

Evidence?

Actually, in some cases it might be very wise of Iran to give in immediately.

Alliance
I also like how it takes Bush like 4 days to say something.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Alliance
I also like how it takes Bush like 4 days to say something.

Maybe it took that long for him to learn it without reading! shrug

Boots
Maybe it took that long for him to learn it without reading! shrug

Ich glaube schon!!! hahahahahahaha

Ushgarak

Evidence?

Well, for a start, no, NOT like that evidence, because it is certain and verifiable independantly and absolutely unreasonable to not belive it simply because of yuor beef with western governments.

Secondly, you say 'illegally' but that's your opinion. By the world body that adjudicates such things it was not illegal at all.

Unlike this seizure, which absolutely was; for someone who parrots vague stuff about violating UN rules, I'll remind you that the British were enforcing UN sanctions when seized.

And as bardock says, Iran would be idiots to not release.

Boots

And as bardock says, Iran would be idiots to not release.

Ja!

Robtard
More asshat behavior for Iran...

In Tehran about 200 Iranian protesters threw rocks and firecrackers at the British embassy; calling for the expulsion of the British ambassador while chanting "Death to Britain", "Death to America".

I can't see the English doing that to the Iranian embassy.

Boots

Warum?

Grand_Moff_Gav
More asshat behavior for Iran...

In Tehran about 200 Iranian protesters threw rocks and firecrackers at the British embassy; calling for the expulsion of the British ambassador while chanting "Death to Britain", "Death to America".

No, we have the Welsh or the Irish to do that...

chithappens
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070401/ap_on_re_mi_ea/british_seized_iran

This looks suspicious

Deano
If you're going to continually rant on and on about "Global Domination", "Babylonian Brotherhood", "Global Elite", "Lizardmen Overlords" and the like; at least be able to provide some reasonable evidence besides passages from David Icke's book(s). Otherwise, it's clearly you who is ignorant and in denial.

you seem obsessed by lizards. like i say, its a security blanket for those in denial. thanks for proving it.

oh and the evidence is there. are you willing to look for it?

bottom line..this is just another stunt to increase the propaganda on iran. the clock is ticking on the invasion wink

It's a hobby!
you seem obsessed by lizards. like i say, its a security blanket for those in denial. thanks for proving it.

bottom line..this is just another stunt to increase the propaganda on iran. the clock is ticking on the invasion wink

chithappens
droolio Ummmm, fried lizard

Capt_Fantastic
Anyone notice one of the soldiers looks like Justin Timberlake?

Quiero Mota
Um...no.

Robtard

So you're not willing or able to provide reasonable evidence and will only continue to be David Icke's parrot.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Um...no.

Capt_Fantastic
Anyone notice one of the soldiers looks like Justin Timberlake?

Capt_Fantastic

chithappens
Wow, that's just stupid close

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by chithappens
Wow, that's just stupid close

yeah, looked like him to me.

Deano
So you're not willing or able to provide reasonable evidence and will only continue to be David Icke's parrot.

the evidence is there. look for it. and make your own conclusions. its entierly up to you.

''Iran's nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights to Illuminati banker "world government."

As you know, in 1871 Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of US Freemasonry wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, his European counterpart, foretelling three world wars. He was correct about the first two.'' :

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

you see, predicting the future is easy when you know the agenda

*CONCLUSION*

If the Illuminati have so much power, why don't they just proclaim their world dictatorship now? It's /the process/, which is both necessary and incredibly profitable. Humanity must be gradually transformed so it sees slavery as freedom and embraces the NWO shibboleths, world government, diversity, the anti Christ etc.

War is the Illuminati's cement mixer. They just throw in nations, women, children, cultures, religions; break and mix and then reset in their own mold. They call it "creating order out of chaos" but first they create chaos.

They envisage a Middle East including Israel as conformist and vapid as the EU today. Middle East- EU union is already on the drawing board. Wars also kill a lot of innocent people as well as pesky idealists.

http://www.euromedi.org/inglese/home/partenariato/delegazioni/ index.asp]

The greatest barrier to understanding world events is our failure to imagine the dimensions of evil, and how readily most people will serve Satan.

If we have a war against Iran, it will be instigated by an international satanic cult, to further degrade destroy and demoralize humanity, especially in Iran and the US.

Robtard
the evidence is there. look for it. and make your own conclusions. its entierly up to you.

''Iran's nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights to Illuminati banker "world government."

As you know, in 1871 Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of US Freemasonry wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, his European counterpart, foretelling three world wars. He was correct about the first two.'' :

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

you see, predicting the future is easy when you know the agenda

*CONCLUSION*

If the Illuminati have so much power, why don't they just proclaim their world dictatorship now? It's /the process/, which is both necessary and incredibly profitable. Humanity must be gradually transformed so it sees slavery as freedom and embraces the NWO shibboleths, world government, diversity, the anti Christ etc.

War is the Illuminati's cement mixer. They just throw in nations, women, children, cultures, religions; break and mix and then reset in their own mold. They call it "creating order out of chaos" but first they create chaos.

They envisage a Middle East including Israel as conformist and vapid as the EU today. Middle East- EU union is already on the drawing board. Wars also kill a lot of innocent people as well as pesky idealists.

http://www.euromedi.org/inglese/home/partenariato/delegazioni/ index.asp]

The greatest barrier to understanding world events is our failure to imagine the dimensions of evil, and how readily most people will serve Satan.

If we have a war against Iran, it will be instigated by an international satanic cult, to further degrade destroy and demoralize humanity, especially in Iran and the US.

1) The Pike-Mazinni letter is a myth; no concrete proof exist that Pike ever wrote it or predicted anything.

2) Name who you're quoting/parroting, this time it was Henry Makow and David Icke?

3) Like I said, you just parrot nutjob conspiracy theorist who have zero foundation.

Robtard

I love how the guy you you're quoting says "If", what if it doesn't happen; then I guess his theories were just crap? Talk about "safety blanket", you'd think someone so 'in-the-know' would know for certain.

The U.S. has almost been at war with Iran since the late 70's; beginning when the Shah was overthrown, then the Iran hostage crisis, the Iraq/Iran war etc. This has been a long time coming, though I doubt full out war will break due to this hostage taking.

Tangible God
That's what they said about Israel and Lebanon, but then everyone got high and sorta wandered off.

KidRock
Deano..stop shitting all over the thread.

Lord Shadow Z
I don't think we strayed into their waters at all, if we did why didn't they just escort them out instead of arresting them? Its hardly an invading force is it?

This is pure propaganda and just shows the level of paranoia and stupidity of Iran. We see their people baying for our blood for the actions of our government and we and our soldiers have to pay the price for it.

leonheartmm
britian should just apologise.

BaptizedAtheist
I can't take these muslims... Blabbers about peace and how nice they are.

Yet, they're the most hateful and sick religion to ever exist...

No offence, but things like this really makes me angry.

Yes, they should release them right away

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by leonheartmm
britian should just apologise.

For what? We are not at war with Iran therefore they have no right to hold our soldiers. Our soldiers have commited no act of aggression to Iran and when 'arrested' went along peacefully.

This is blatant kidnapping, nothing more.

chithappens
Originally posted by BaptizedAtheist
I can't take these Muslims... Blabbers about peace and how nice they are.

Yet, they're the most hateful and sick religion to ever exist...

No offence, but things like this really makes me angry.

Yes, they should release them right away

That's some of the most ignorant shit... It's people not the religion. Don't just box Muslims like that. Nations of the West, who mostly claim Christianity, are easily the cause for most violence of this era. Dare to me to cite examples. Do it!

Despite this, I don't say "Damn, those Christians sure are some a$$holes." It's totally unfair to say that. Please stray from such generalizations.

BaptizedAtheist
THESE muslims. Guess you didn't understood my message... The muslims who do this kind of shit. I am atheist, but christians don't blabbers about how peaceful they are.

BaptizedAtheist
And they want Queen Magrethe of denmark to apologise for those damn cartoons, which she has NOTHING to do with...!

Robtard
There goes this thread... Oh well.

WrathfulDwarf
How the Iranians feel...

We made them look bad in 300. Oye...

chithappens
It's fiction! Screw it. People just look for reasons to be pissed now

Robtard
See, Iran has released the 15 British personal to the Iranian-British embassy and they'll be flown back to the U.K. this Thursday.

Fishy
See, Iran has released the 15 British personal to the Iranian-British embassy and they'll be flown back to the U.K. this Thursday.

I wonder what the deal with the English was... Unless Iran just wanted to create a huge media circus and some good publicity, they did came out looking better then England after this entire situation...

Robtard
Originally posted by Fishy
I wonder what the deal with the English was... Unless Iran just wanted to create a huge media circus and some good publicity, they did came out looking better then England after this entire situation...

I do think it a publicity stunt, as I think Iran knew from the start that it would be releasing the Brits after some posturing and chest beating.

Not sure if Iran came out looking "better" though, as the question to whether the sailors where in Iranian waters (or not) can be verified via impartial third parties.

Fishy
I do think it a publicity stunt, as I think Iran knew from the start that it would be releasing the Brits after some posturing and chest beating.

Not sure if Iran came out looking "better" though, as the question to whether the sailors where in Iranian waters (or not) can be verified via impartial third parties.

Does that really matter?

At this moment in time we have two party's both without any real credibility claiming they are right and the other party is lying.

Iran showed it's power by taking British sailors and getting away with it and then their mercy by just releasing them.

Their people will see a powerful leader with respect for other people who does not want war, even though many will claim he does. The other nations will see an Iran that in a border dispute choice the wisest and smartest option while Britain refused to even acknowledge the possibility it was wrong.

That's what the people will see and if in a few days the news will report on how the British were indeed in Iraqi waters (which by the way won't happen because the water borders between Iran and Iraq aren't really what you would call clear) all the people will remember is that Iran released them anyways...

That's going to be the outcome that's what people will remember in a few years.

I don't know if Iran made a deal with England or not but even if they didn't they played a smart game here.

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if the United States stops attacking the Iranian embassy in Iraq or withdraws it forces from the Iraq Iran border in a few days/weeks

Robtard
Originally posted by Fishy
Does that really matter?

At this moment in time we have two party's both without any real credibility claiming they are right and the other party is lying.

Iran showed it's power by taking British sailors and getting away with it and then their mercy by just releasing them.

Their people will see a powerful leader with respect for other people who does not want war, even though many will claim he does. The other nations will see an Iran that in a border dispute choice the wisest and smartest option while Britain refused to even acknowledge the possibility it was wrong.

That's what the people will see and if in a few days the news will report on how the British were indeed in Iraqi waters (which by the way won't happen because the water borders between Iran and Iraq aren't really what you would call clear) all the people will remember is that Iran released them anyways...

That's going to be the outcome that's what people will remember in a few years.

I don't know if Iran made a deal with England or not but even if they didn't they played a smart game here.

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if the United States stops attacking the Iranian embassy in Iraq or withdraws it forces from the Iraq Iran border in a few days/weeks

Yes, it does indeed matter... If England wanted to pursue it further they could call in a third party to verify who's intel was wrong. Considering Britain wasn't lying, they would make Iran to be lying fools.

I doubt that will ever happen though, England has it's people; it's happy. Iran got to posture and beat it's chest; it's happy too.

Ushgarak
It is the hieght of idiocy to try and make out that Iran and the UK have similar credibility. That is absolute stupidity. Iran's credibility in the world is zero- rock bottom. Trying to say the UK's is similar is trash.

Iran's blinked here, simple as that.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm still curious as to how Syria help in all of this....blink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>