hulk vs count nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins?
id go with the count 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?
id go with the count 6/10

Hulk

complexbrother
I say the Hulk, but his healing factor would be severly tested.

lordboo
the count stopped Thor hammer before didn't he?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
the count stopped Thor hammer before didn't he?

CN>/=Superman. Hulk>Thor IMHO. Count did. He's powerful. I will stay with Hulk

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmm

don't kniw but hulks healing factor, durability and adaption to CN powers will be heavily tested

rotiart
hulk bearhugs nefaria and leaps miles into space... nefaria who.. due to the need to still breathe... dies... and hulk floats around in space... the winner?

FearOfBlood
Current Hulk would win 8-9/10

Classic Hulk would stalamate him 5-6/10

boriquaking55
Huc wins he beats skyfothers wit his healing facters

Bol Gath
but not skyfathers

HereComesRandal
hulk wins np

Scoobless
Nefaria pwns him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nefaria seems to be able to sweep teams of high tier characters. He isn't really that fast, but he is fast enough to blitz hulk with some of those uber ionic punches. Tho Hulk could concievably make Nefaria use too much energy. So i'm going with 7/10 Nefaria.

guy222
Hulk FTW

StiltmanFTW
Current Nefaria doesn't stand a chance.

Owned by the New Avengers, two-shotted by Thor and Moon Knight...

DTM
Classic Nefaria was a match for a top notch team of Avengers (Thor, Iron Man, Cap America, and then some), and was able to not only catch Thors hammer, but also let it strike his chest (after Thor threw it at him) and laugh as it bounced off. If thats the Nefaria here, he stands a pretty good chance to defeat most any Hulk.

Damborgson
Neferia beats savage hulk.

Iffy on Wwh

Loses to wbh

Lord Feron
Current of both, hulk smashes him good.

Horrificus
Nefaria.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Current of both, hulk smashes him good.

guy222
yup

count gets a good whuppin

ozz81
Probably hulk

Horrificus
Can Hulk punch harder than a strike from Thor's Hammer? (I capitalized hammer, because of it's AWESOMENESS.)

CosmicComet
WBH > Mjolnir.

So yes.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Can Hulk punch harder than a strike from Thor's Hammer? (I capitalized hammer, because of it's AWESOMENESS.)

Are you serious.?

Damborgson

WBH. Not any other though.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
WBH. Not any other though.

Stated on panel WWH punches harder than Thor hammer.

abhilegend
Yes. Several of hulk versions can.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Stated on panel WWH punches harder than Thor hammer.

Nice of you not mentioning the scene thumb up Korg, who hasn't felt anything even relatively close to Thor's best was attacked by an enraged wwh and said wwh hit slightly harder. If anything that's a low showing for wwh.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes. Several of hulk versions can.

nope.

edit: well I guess even savage could "eventually" but not by feats

abhilegend
Nice of you not mentioning the scene thumb up Korg, who hasn't felt anything even relatively close to Thor's best was attacked by an enraged wwh and said wwh hit slightly harder. If anything that's a low showing for wwh. That's not how characters get measured up in comics.

Yep. I'm not counting savage. Its mindless, onslaught hulk, green scar and WBH.

Damborgson
That's not how characters get measured up in comics.

Yep. I'm not counting savage. Its mindless, onslaught hulk, green scar and WBH.

Korg was hit by some casual hits from Thor. Nothing special. Hulk on the other hand was pissed when he fought Korg and still only managed to hit slightly harder. All that scene means is that Hulk hit Korg harder than Thor did. Not that Thor doesn't hit harder than Hulk when he wants to.

WBH sure. The others not so much.

carver9
Nice of you not mentioning the scene thumb up Korg, who hasn't felt anything even relatively close to Thor's best was attacked by an enraged wwh and said wwh hit slightly harder. If anything that's a low showing for wwh.

nope.

edit: well I guess even savage could "eventually" but not by feats

It's pretty clear what the writer intended and lol, that wasn't an enraged WWH, they were sprawling.

laughing

Damborgson
It's pretty clear what the writer was intended and lol, that wasn't an enraged WWH, they were sprawling.

laughing

oh did you ask the writer? And he can intend what he wants but Thor's feats are still > Hulk's.

Korg said he knew that he made the Hulk mad then the Hulk tossed him around some more.

abhilegend
Korg was hit by some casual hits from Thor. Nothing special. Hulk on the other hand was pissed when he fought Korg and still only managed to hit slightly harder. All that scene means is that Hulk hit Korg harder than Thor did. Not that Thor doesn't hit harder than Hulk when he wants to. Again that's not how characters gets measured up. Also hulk wasn't pissed, it was just a sparring match.

We sure saw thor cracking onslaught's armor open with one shot of mjolnir, didn't we?

carver9
oh did you ask the writer? And he can intend what he wants but Thor's feats are still > Hulk's.

Korg said he knew that he made the Hulk mad then the Hulk tossed him around some more.

No need to ask the writer since it was stated on panel WWH punch harder than Thor hammer shots. Doesn't get any clearer than that just like it doesn't get clearer than it saying Thor used a power comparable to a thousand hurricanes.All stated on panel.

Hulk wasnt furious

Damborgson
Again that's not how characters gets measured up. Also hulk wasn't pissed, it was just a sparring match.

We sure saw thor cracking onslaught's armor open with one shot of mjolnir, didn't we?

Well if we're going to use Korg saying that he felt Hulk hit him harder than Thor, why are we not going to use Korg saying he made the Hulk mad during the fight? Yes it was a sparring match, but Korg managed to piss him off somehow.

Weakened Thor luckily.

Damborgson
No need to ask the writer since it was stated on panel WWH punch harder than Thor hammer shots. Doesn't get any clearer than that just like it doesn't get clearer than it saying Thor used a power comparable to a thousand hurricanes.All stated on panel.

Hulk wasnt furious

It said Korg was hit harder by Hulk than Thor. Those examples aren't even close in relation. Thor can hit harder than what he hit Korg with. Same with Hulk of course, but in feats Thor hits harder. Using one sentence by Korg to try and change that somehow is....ridiculous.

Didn't say he was.

abhilegend
Well if we're going to use Korg saying that he felt Hulk hit him harder than Thor, why are we not going to use Korg saying he made the Hulk mad during the fight? Yes it was a sparring match, but Korg managed to piss him off somehow.

Weakened Thor luckily.
And why is that a problem here? Hulk's power is to get stronger with anger and he was getting stronger. How does that invalidates that statement.

Thor was weakened? Scans or issue number.

carver9
It said Korg was hit harder by Hulk than Thor. Those examples aren't even close in relation. Thor can hit harder than what he hit Korg with. Same with Hulk of course, but in feats Thor hits harder. Using one sentence by Korg to try and change that somehow is....ridiculous.

Didn't say he was.

We know the writer intentions. The only difference is, Hulk and Korg was in a sparring match whereas Thor and Korg was in a real fight. big grin Stated on panel bro...WWH hits harder than Thor.

Well, I don't get why you bringing up Hulk being mad as some type of evidence when, overall, Hulk is always mad.

Damborgson
And why is that a problem here? Hulk's power is to get stronger with anger and he was getting stronger. How does that invalidates that statement.

Thor was weakened? Scans or issue number.

Because that one statement doesn't get to be turned into the defining words that grant green scar's striking power > Thor's striking power. All that feat means is that Korg happened to be hit harder by Hulk that time than Thor.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/Avengers397_16b.jpg

^ That was the Thor from that time period. He had the powers, but was mortal and didn't have the physicality of regular Thor.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk38.jpg

^ At the time, even cold weather and water were giving him hell. Stupid? Sure. But it happened I guess. /shrug.

Damborgson
We know the writer intentions. The only difference is, Hulk and Korg was in a sparring match whereas Thor and Korg was in a real fight. big grin Stated on panel bro...WWH hits harder than Thor.

Well, I don't get why you bringing up Hulk being mad as some type of evidence when, overall, Hulk is always mad.

No "we" don't. I already told you why. So this isn't anything new by your part. Just ignoring things you don't want to read.

lol? Except when he lost to zeus, doom, and Thor where you said he was "calm" right?

abhilegend
Because that one statement doesn't get to be turned into the defining words that grant green scar's striking power > Thor's striking power. All that feat means is that Korg happened to be hit harder by Hulk that time than Thor. Nobody is saying that. Its a proof however that in general green scar hits harder than thor. Feats doesn't always dictate how characters gets measured up. If that'd be the case superman and thor would oneshot anyone short of skyfathers.

That doesn't support what you're trying to say. I would look further by myself.

Horrificus
What is the highest punching feat of WBH and WWH?

Not interested in "stepping", "clapping in unquantifiable magical dimensions", etc. Just the best punch that was thrown by WWH and WBH.

Actually interested here. If it is a better feat than Thor's highest hammer-strikes, then fine. That's cool.

Damborgson
Nobody is saying that. Its a proof however that in general green scar hits harder than thor. Feats doesn't always dictate how characters gets measured up. If that'd be the case superman and thor would oneshot anyone short of skyfathers.

That doesn't support what you're trying to say. I would look further by myself.

Carver is.

It really isn't though. It's proof that an angry green scar hit Korg slightly harder than Thor did. That is literally the extent of the feat.

Of course. I'm not giving it Thor thanks to his high end feats. It's not like I expect him to hit Korg with a PF ko'ing hammer throw. But my point on that stands. That one statement doesn't give Hulk the nod of Thor in striking power. Why would it honestly?

If it did turn out that WWH was shown to be clearly hitting harder than Thor even in general, I would deal with it. It's Hulk and his powerset is just that, to get stronger, hit harder, tougher etc. But that one statement by Korg doing it? nah.

Scans of him being called weaker and shown weaker don't support what I'm saying? confused mkay.

carver9
What is the highest punching feat of WBH and WWH?

Not interested in "stepping", "clapping in unquantifiable magical dimensions", etc. Just the best punch that was thrown by WWH and WBH.

Actually interested here. If it is a better feat than Thor's highest hammer-strikes, then fine. That's cool.

Savage Hulk punched through time.

Horrificus
Savage Hulk punched through time. Yeah and that's cool, but you can also say that Thor's hammer tears through time and space every time he teleports.

As a matter of fact, I know for a fact that while doing so, Thor and narration has actually said so on more than one occasion. "With mighty mjolnir I shall rend time and space itself", etc, etc, etc. Sound familiar?

Let's be honest, that stuff can get kind of foggy and starts to blur the lines a bit, no matter what character is doing it.

I was more interested in the more recognizable feats that point at sheer striking power, brute force, impacts upon structures and so on.

carver9
Yeah and that's cool, but you can also say that Thor's hammer tears through time and space every time he teleports.

As a matter of fact, I know for a fact that while doing so, Thor and narration has actually said so on more than one occasion. "With mighty mjolnir I shall rend time and space itself", etc, etc, etc. Sound familiar?

Let's be honest, that stuff can get kind of foggy and starts to blur the lines a bit, no matter what character is doing it.

I was more interested in the more recognizable feats that point at sheer striking power, brute force, impacts upon structures and so on.

What kind of fts are you looking for because Hulk has done it all? Punching Onslaught to dust...punching people across states. Punching through a force field that the entire defenders was unable to breach. Busting up Heralds face with a punch. One shotting Heralds with a slap. Everything. So what are you looking for.?

abhilegend
Carver is.

It really isn't though. It's proof that an angry green scar hit Korg slightly harder than Thor did. That is literally the extent of the feat.

Of course. I'm not giving it Thor thanks to his high end feats. It's not like I expect him to hit Korg with a PF ko'ing hammer throw. But my point on that stands. That one statement doesn't give Hulk the nod of Thor in striking power. Why would it honestly?

If it did turn out that WWH was shown to be clearly hitting harder than Thor even in general, I would deal with it. It's Hulk and his powerset is just that, to get stronger, hit harder, tougher etc. But that one statement by Korg doing it? nah.

Scans of him being called weaker and shown weaker don't support what I'm saying? confused mkay.
Carver is nobody. You should've learned that a long time ago.

That's not the way things happen in the comics. Its still a nod to hulk having a better striking power than thor. You want to negate that? Bring another comparison between hulk and thor. This "Thor didn't hit korg with his best" tangent isn't working here.

Avengers 397 happened before IH 440 and in that comic thor was stalemating hulk in pure strength and breaking his bones, his powers were fluctuating but to argue that he was weakened due to being affected by cold isn't right. He was restored to full power just after that IIRC.

Damborgson
Carver is nobody. You should've learned that a long time ago.

That's not the way things happen in the comics. Its still a nod to hulk having a better striking power than thor. You want to negate that? Bring another comparison between hulk and thor. This "Thor didn't hit korg with his best" tangent isn't working here.

Avengers 397 happened before IH 440 and in that comic thor was stalemating hulk in pure strength and breaking his bones, his powers were fluctuating but to argue that he was weakened due to being affected by cold isn't right. He was restored to full power just after that IIRC.

Carver's a part of the KMC foundation. Whether we like it or not. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/sneer.gif

That's korg giving a nod to Hulk. Not enough to give the decisive win to Hulk in that department. It's like taking Thor's statement to the Hulk during Fear Itself literally. That doesn't mean that it's impossible to beat the Hulk. Much less that he never actually beat him. It's a contradiction. Just like that scan with Korg is in a way.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1413556-picture_2.png

^ a standard shot from Thor tore off part of Korg's chin.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsKorg03.jpg

^a pissed shot from Hulk takes a small chip. The training they were having was very much lethal by the way. Hulk was trying to push Korg to see his power.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsFF66.jpg

^ WWH stuns Thing. Thing was getting up after that hit.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/589/thorfirstthunder5009.jpg

^Thor rips Thing's jaw off with one hit. Putting him down.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsFF68.jpg

^ Hulk three shots invisible womans shields.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsFF02.jpg

^ Thor two shots invisible womans shields and KO's her in the process.

those are handful of examples.

The point being, using Korg's word as an anchor to secure WWH's advantage over Thor in striking power is not only silly, it borders on stupid.

That just means Thor was strong in that form also. It was merged Hulk anyway. the scans I posted both state a weaker Thor and show a weaker Thor though. Whether he was at full power or now during his fight with merged hulk is definitely a not. He was saying things like going into WM also, though obviously that's not true since there is no calming down from WM.

Regarding the Onslaught feat was done after numerous numerous punches. Where the Hulk's powerset gave him an advantage Thor didn't have and let him stay in the game to keep punching harder and healing in the process. I'd have been disappointed if he HADN'T broken through. After all the hits he got in with a powerset that makes every hit to come stronger than the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.