Darkseid vs. Ganthet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
Well, I haven't made a vs. thread in a while, and I've seen a couple Darkseid threads lately so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Oh, and I don't know much about Ganthet so don't yell at me if this is lopsided one way or the other.

No prep.

guy222
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Well, I haven't made a vs. thread in a while, and I've seen a couple Darkseid threads lately so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Oh, and I don't know much about Ganthet so don't yell at me if this is lopsided one way or the other.

No prep.

Ganthet

Board Walker
DS

Deathstroke
Is Ganthet pretty much just a super-green lantern?

Kurash
DS

Symmetric Chaos
Is Ganthet pretty much just a super-green lantern?

A very very super GL. Their power source is exactly the same but Oans are ridiculously more powerful than a GL.

Deathstroke
I thought I remember someone posting that an Oan is either 100 or 200 times more powerful than a normal green lantern. I'm not sure if that is right or not because I also heard that the 13 Guardians could take on the entire GL Corps.

Symmetric Chaos
I thought I remember someone posting that an Oan is either 100 or 200 times more powerful than a normal green lantern. I'm not sure if that is right or not because I also heard that the 13 Guardians could take on the entire GL Corps.

Ganthet fought off 3 or 4 GL's without much effort and then freed them from Paralax's influence.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
DS

BW, tell me how. How r u smile

Validus
In the old Corps, back when there was 3600, there were 36 Guardians and each powered 100 GL's which is where that 100x figure comes from. Now with the Corps having double the members, I'm not sure if they each power 200 members or if there are just more Guardians.

Tazer
Yo.

a single GL gives DS enuff problems that he might not solve; a single GotU is FAR MORE than overkill.

Tazer

Deathstroke
100 GLs sounds like a lot, but Darkseid is pretty tough. I wish someone would make a Ganthet repsect thread.

Darth Wolverine
Dark Sid fite Supper man

dark Sid winz thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Entire Guardian Council did not want a War with DS.

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

dark Sid los ta Supper man thumb up

Deathstroke

Could you tell me what comic that was in?

Darth Wolverine

Grn Lntin

nvrbeenwthagirl

OMG i can't tell you off top of my head. IT was the one where the greatest GL of his time fought an avatar of DS.

Validus
That doesn't mean much. Not with the way the Guardians operate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
That doesn't mean much. Not with the way the Guardians operate.

Well they do have 3600 Gl's who can fight for them. Yet they still wanted no war with DS. So i'm going with they thought it would be totally devastating to the Universe. If they could have steam rolled DS, then War would be fine becuz the only ones who would get hurt would be The Apokoliptians.

Deathstroke
OMG i can't tell you off top of my head. IT was the one where the greatest GL of his time fought an avatar of DS.

Thanks. I've been trying to figure out about what level Ganthet is on.

guy222
DS FTW

Lord Feron
I just wanna say I don't think all the guardians are equal in power. IMO Ganthet is very powerful but Not sure if he would be able to beat DS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.