Spartan 3.0 vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
This battle takes place in New York..

Who wins.. Discussed...

guy222
Originally posted by Roldz
This battle takes place in New York..

Who wins.. Discussed...

apoc

Roldz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_%28comics%29

Im talkin about the spartan above..
His as strong, fast as Majestic, super healing abilities, pin point teleportation..

Im giving Spartan majority of the win for this, i just dont see Apoc. dishing out enough damage to put him down..

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_%28comics%29

Im talkin about the spartan above..
His as strong, fast as Majestic, super healing abilities, pin point teleportation..

Im giving Spartan majority of the win for this, i just dont see Apoc. dishing out enough damage to put him down..

Waiting for Trickster......

I like Apoc. He is very smart

Evil_Ash
i just dont see Apoc. dishing out enough damage to put him down..

So, why did you make this thread then?

Validus
Wild guess here. Anyone who says Apoc has never read Wildcats 3.0

endrict
Can't Apoc take his tech over?

TricksterPriest
All I see is a guy made of technology, with no way to stop Apocalypse taking over his systems.

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
All I see is a guy made of technology, with no way to stop Apocalypse taking over his systems.
He can see the future clearly and any attack Apoc might make. This is a guy who a won a fight that took place overseas while standing in his LA office.

Redatom65
spartan would probably win

Darth Wolverine
Originally posted by Redatom65
spartan would probably win

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine
You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

Dude, stop polluting the forum. You're making everyone annoyed. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.