The Power of Virtue (IC/RP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
The power of virtue IC
((Check http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446152_1-the-power-of-virtue-ooc-sign-up
if you are interested in joining))

Previously:

A long time ago, an army was forged. It was not a large army, but the most powerful army the world could ever face. The project was a failure and was shut down. The geneticaly manipulated babies were brought to real life with a sleeping additional gene in their body that was promised to never become active. Until some time ago, these people were all normal children, studying at a normal school. The thing that differed these children from everyone else, is that each individual personality had one out of their vices or virtues strengthened above natural.

About two years ago, a man of unknown identity activated these genes. The gene that gave the wielder of the gene special powers, specified for that specific vice or virtue. Some were not strong enough to resist the will of this man, and joined an evil cause. Some were consumed by the powers and went their own path.

Current:

Duke gave out a sigh of relief, as the school bell finaly rang. He was free to return home to his lonely appartment, but at least it was his. He shut the book and placed it in his backpack. He got up from his seat and walked trough the school hallway. The school was a large one, with a high number of students. He walked up to his locker and unlocked it, throwing his bag inside. He shut it again and headed away, out from school. He placed his hand into his pocket and picked out a magazine, far too large to normaly fit in his pocket and he started reading it as he walked trough the hallway.

((Duke is a carpenter during his free-time and does extra studies when he get the chance, in case you wonder (Considering my character sheet said carpenter) I'm sorry for the short introduction. Hopefully it will be enough for you guys to think of a start.. I have some things to deal with, but did not want to keep you guys waiting too long ))

trademark

Wild-Cherry
Kayce Brooks was the last out of the classroom as her school bell rang loudly, tingling her ears for a few moments afterward. The loud ringing ceased as the girl walked out of the classroom. headphones hung to her ears like a lifeline she would not let go of. She kept her eyes on the ground as she walked, only taking a moment to check her reflection in the glass window of a room beside her. Her flourescently dyed pink hair was neat, for the most part, but she obsessively smoothed it anyway. her emerald like eyes fell once more onto the ground then, until she was well out of the school. She followed the same path as usual, behind the same boy as usual, to the same dreary apartment, as usual.

The boy, she had come to know, was named Duke or something of the sorts, and lived on the floor below Kayce and her sister, Aslin. Finally she made it to the door, punching in a quick code, and then trudging up the stairs toward her own room. When she arrived she walked inside and looked around for her older sister, who popped out a moment later with a large smile on her pretty face. Kaye gave a quick wave of here hand, deafened by her music, and walked into her room, dropping her bag to the floor, and she lay sprawled on her bed.

Smiling and nodding at her headphone clad sister, Aslin returned to her work at hand. She snatched up her thin glasses, and ticked off numerous customers on her billing list. A smile crossed her face. Business had been good this month. Very good.

Quickly removing her glasses, Aslin briskly walked into the small kitchen and stopped a microwave timer. She pulled out a package of premade mashed potatoes and placed them on the counter. opening the fridge carefully, she took out butter, and sliced it before placing to melt on the starchy white mass in front of her. In the oven, a greenbean casserole steamed, about ready. Aslin quickly stood and walked to her sisters door.

" Kayce!! Kayce kay kay! dinner! "

She then walked back to the kitchen, and began to place the food on paper plates. When Kayce came out, the small wooden table was already set with their meals, and she sat down, removing her headphones, and pressing the pause button on her CD player. As she sat, she placed her head on her hands. She couldn't help but offer a small smile as her sister playfully put a bit of mashed potato on her lip. The joke was crude....but funny. Smothering a laugh Kayce rolled her eyes.

" you're so weird Aslin."

"Thanks! I try!"

That began a dinner like many others in the Brooks household.

Spirit Binder
Kyle walked off towards his dorm in the Air Foce Academy. He felt extremely tired and wanted to crash onto his bed once he got there. He did it with ease, but then picked up his cell phone and dialed his brothers numer.

------

Adam had just gotten out of class and was heading back to his apartment. When he felt his cell phone vibrate, he grabbed it out of his pocket and snapped it open. "Talk to me"

-----

"Hey little bro. How's things going?" Kyle muttered into his phone softly. "I'm bushed, how 'bout you?"

-----

"Same, bro. You still comin' with me to the party this Saturday?"

-----

"If I get off early enough. I should, unless they make me stay behind once we're finished the lesson. I hate it when they do that. Sometimes I wish I was back home with you."

-----

"I know what you mean, man. Listen, I need to go, later." With that, Adam snapped his phone closed. Kyle, meanwhile, lay back on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Kuchiki
Kat sat in her chair in class, looking bored, for once. She was never bored. Never. But this was a boring class, history, and her worst subject. She looked at the teachers shiny, bald head and noticed a fly in the classroom. She stared at the buzzing fly for, what seemed like, hours. She would occasionally let out a chuckle when the fly would land on the teachers head, but that was the only sound she would make. She sunk into her chair and stared at the clock, waiting for it to hit the big '12'.

Finally, the bell rang and marked the end of the day. Kat grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. She walked silently out of the classroom and began walking home. Kat reached in her jacket pocket and pulled out a band-aid. She peeled off the plastic (or whatever it is) and placed it on the cut on her cheek. She threw the trash in a nearby trash can and continued to her dorm.

Wolf_Girl15
*Champion walks quickly down the hall, not paying attention to where she is going, when she runs into Duke, droping the books she was holding. She is wearing army camo cargo pants, and an army green tank top. Her dark hair flows down her back, and her eyes look down at the books she droped as she blushes and moves to pick them up* So sorry about that...I didnt see you

jewallac
Quintin was bored. He still had fourty-seven more minutes left in his two hour Theater class. Mr. Suda was talking about some kind of ancient Roman theater when Quintin fell asleep. He knew he was going to regret it. Come that following Wednesday, an exam was scheduled.

Flash...

"Sir, we have lost all of our fundings. The project has been shut down."

"No! I will not accept that! You find me some more money or you'll be the next one on that table I experiment on!"

"I'm sorry sir, but I have a wife and two kids. I've been hired at a prominent research center for mentally challenged kids. I quit."

Flash...

Images of fetuses in tubes can be seen lined up on either side of a dark figure of a man.

Flash...

The same figure is seen flipping a switch and all of the fetuses in the tubes start to breathe. They then start to age rapidly and some follow the man. The others that are left walk the other way.

Flash...

Quintin jerks awake as a couple of his classmates look questioningly at him. He looks at his watch. It reads, "5:01." Only a minute has gone past since he's been asleep. For the past week and a half, he's had the same reoccurring dream.

I have, Quintin said to himself. I just wish I knew someone who could had answers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What happened," a doctor asked an EMT who was rushing a little girl into the hospital.

"Cardiac arrest," the EMT replied. "She was at school when she just fell out. The teacher called us."

"Well let's get her to an emergency room. STAT!"

Diana was one of the nurses who was prepping the room. She looked at the little girl. A sad expression came across her face when they brought the girl in. Another nurse, who helping Diana, asked her what was wrong.

"That little girl isn't going to make it. She's brain dead," Diana said.

The other nurse asked her how did she know.

"Because her mother beat her with broomstick last night after the girl spilt her mother's alcohol."

"And how do you know that," the nurse asked.

Diana just gave her a sad look and said, "I just know."

The little girl died later that night from brain damage. The doctor said that her brain was dead long before the ambulance even made it's way to the hospital. Her mother was later arrested after she told the police that she beat the girl with a broom for spilling her drink last night.

Diana knew exactly how she knew that.

Nellis Munn
Lance parked his car in the lot, before he got out he grabed some stuff. He headed for a two story building, he walked inside and was greeted by some people he knew.
They told Lance Mr. J wanted to see him, and it was urgent. Lance hurried up the stairs, he looked for Mr. J and found him in the sea room. "You wanted me, sir?" Lance took a seat. "Yes, there has been a sick whale and i wanted to ask would you come help? This was the first 'mission' Lance was on, he was still a trainie or rookie as some others called him in the past days. "Some saliors seen him drifting and they reported it to us.", "sure ill go, not much to do lately any ways." Lance got ready and walked to the boat, it was prettt large to. The sky was cloudy and it looked like a storm was brewing up.

Thunder Fox
Thanos had been with his team for too long he groaned at there presense cant they just leave the room and let him be he tapped his finger impatently trying to read he hated peoples presence

one of his teammates smirked and started tossing paper at him boredly watching thanos freak

thaons bit his lip and stood up knocking his chair ovr trowing a pair of sissors at him and left

Wild-Cherry
Half way through, Kayce's cellphone vibrated against her leg, causing her to peer up. Aslin cocked her head, and watched as her sister stood and suentered to the opposite side of the room. She quickly pulled her cell out of her pocket, and flipped it open staring at the number.

" Hey? "
" Kayce! I am SO glad you picked up! I need you to take the boys for me for a few days for me, ok? "
" I-"
"Oh don't worry. I'll pay. "
"Alright then. Should I go get them now? "
" Yes...their babysitter gave up a few minutes ago..I think she's going crazy!! "
" Oh alright. ill go check it out. "
" Thanks tons, dear. "

Kayce looked up at Aslin and smiled somewhat.

" Ms. Lessics needs me to watch Simon and Dove. "

After recieving a nod from her older sister, who's mouth was stuffed with the casserole, Kayce walked out briskly. She slid her headphones back on gingerly, and began walking down the stairs. One block over, a young girl stood outside of Kayce's teacher, Kari Lessic's, house. Her hair was tousled and her eyes looked teary. Kayce cocked her head, then pushed the door open. The girl said something but it was drowned out by Kayce's music, and she was met with an uplift of the girls hand.

She entered the house, and rolled her eyes. Two german shepherds bombarded her, tails wagging, tongues lolling. These two couldn't be defined as scary if their lives depended on it. As she removed her headphones, Simon growled at the door. Or, maybe, they could be....A small smile crossed her lips as she clipped on both their leashes. She already had food and bowls at her house, for the two came often. She then walked out of the house, offering something of a smile to the girl, and headed on her way back. She paused in front of the school as the German shepherds sniffed aorund at the ground. The connecting college,and Aslin's home school, nextdoor was just emptying, and one boy sat sleeping under a tree.Kayce was tempted, but controlled the impulse to take over his body for a while, As she turned to go, a girl crossed her path.She withdrew for a moment, and then offered a smile, only for a moment. The girl struck a nerve in Kayce, but she was not sure why. Something seemed oddly drawing to her though, perhaps it was simply the bandaid on her cheek, or maybe somehting more.

Spirit Binder
Adam stuck the keys into the doorknob of his apartment door and twisted it a few times before a small click was heard. He opened the door and dropped his books on the table, grabbing a soda and laying down on his couch, reaching for the remote to the T.V. As he flipped to his show on MTV, his roommate walked in. "Man, I feel so refreshed today." Adam looked him straight in the eyes, and the mans face changed from well to ill. "I..suddenly have this headache. I'm gonna go lie down." Adam cocked an eyebrow and shrugged.

Kyle had just picked up a book and was reading intently. Just then, two guys from his earlier lesson walked in and were acting like complete idiots. One of them went to crash on his bed but missed. It looked like he was about to smash his head into the end table until Kyle looked at him. The mans body jerked slightly and caused him to fall on the bed instead. Kyle blinked rapidly. Just a coincidence, nothing more.

Kaldorei
Two years ago:

"Bye mother, I am going to school now. Be safe at work" Alice shouted to her mother who currently was in the shower. Alice snuk out of the house with a smile on her face, having her bag over her shoulder. As she had walked over the yard and arrived at the sidewalk, a loud screech was heard. Shocked, Alice covered her head and ducked, afraid there was some veichle having problems with the breaks. Indeed it was, as a roaring truck ran past her location. It crashed trough the fences of Alice's yard and rammed the wooden house. A loud noise sounded as the building fell apart like a lousy built cardhouse.

At first, Alice did not realise what just happened. However, as seconds passed she got up to her feet, dropped her bag and ran screaming towards the crumbling building "MOTHER!" She cried, but threw herself along the ground when a part of the house almost fell over her. Tearfilled eyes, she looked as the final parts of the house fell to the ground. The distant sound of policecars, firetrucks and ambulances was heard, as Alice fainted from the shock.

The accident occured due issues with the truck breaking system. The mechanics had never seen anything like it before, which only indicated that the driver had a whole lot of bad luck. The chances the breaks would break, with such a functionable truck was almost one to thousand.

One year ago:

"Yes, father. I am by the airport. Yes, father. Gate 45. Do not worry, I am not a little girl anymore, or I would not be picking you up at the airport" She said giggling, as she hung up the phone. She was so glad that dad was coming home, after have being away for nine months now. He had been out working, and she was so proud of him. He worked with security of all kind. Computer, Cars, Boats and Airplanes. After the accident with his wife, Alice's mother, he had become one of the best at what he did.

"The flight from Miami arrives in approximate one hour" was heard in the airports speakers, and Alice sat relaxed on a chair. She was so joyful that she would finaly meet him. Living alone was so boring. Her dad had been gaging on her to get a boyfriend to take care of her, but she whined about being fully capable of taking care about herself. She smiled, thinking back on the good times she have had with her father, as she fell asleep.

"Flight Miami is now approaching the field" woke Alice up, and with a smile on her face, she ran to the window to watch. It was the plane of her father, and if she had a tail, it would be wagging like mad by now. The thrill and excitement was undefeatable. She even tapped the shoulder of a random man next to her "My father is in that plane" She said with a smile, and the man smiled back at her "Lovely" He replied as he went back to read his newspaper.

The plane landed on the track and everything worked as it should. Unfortunatly, something went wrong. The breaks seized to function and the steering of the plane went amok. It made a random, sharp turn and the preassure that was placed upon one of the wings made the wing burst. The plane continued the amok and crashed straight into a hangar. The actual crash was covered by the powerful explosion that had been caused from the plane making impact on the fuel pods. The evening sky was covered by a light, as the entire eastern hangar section was set on fire.

Tears filled Alice's eyes. The same kind of tears that had filled her eyes one year ago, at the accident of her mother. The man that she previously patted on the shoulder had now gone up and hugged her, holding her close. She stood speechless and let the tears fall down her cheeks. The man too, stood silent, just holding the girl within his arms.

Four months ago:

Physical Education class was one of Alice's favorite classes. She especially enjoyed running, because of how fast she thought that she was. That days physical education was soccer. Alice was keeper and very good at it. She did not know that the reason she was such a talent, was that all the attackers was guided by the missfortune she effected the ball. They rarely hit the goal, and when they did, it was an easy shot.

After the game was completed, she walked of the field and towards the dressing room. She met Mark half-way, who met her with a smile. He kissed her gently and she smiled, replying the kiss. Physical Education was her final class of the day, and Mark always came to her when it was completed. "5-0. Good work, Alice" He said with a smile and hugged her. She smiled back at him and he looked her into the eyes "Are we still on for tonight. I have reserved seats at the restaurant down the street" And she smirked at him "Of course we are, Mark. We won the match and is now going to the finals" She whispered "I am having something special in mind for you" She winked at him, running her hands down by his waist and in under his pants. Suddenly, one of her friends leaped up behind Alice and leaned up to her ear "BOOH!" She shouted and Alice grabbed panic. Suddenly, something strange happened. It felt almost like an electrical shock to Alice, who quickly took her hands out of his pants and turned to her friend "TYRA!" She said annoyed, as a thump was heard behind her.

Mark had fallen unconcious to the ground and Alice fell to her knees "Mark! MARK!" She said, slapping him over the cheek. She was utterly confused and shocked of what happend "Do not play games, Mark. It is no fun" She said quiet, poking him on the forehead.

Later the same day, she learnt that he had gone into an unconcious state of mind. Three weeks later, he was dead out of the same reason, as his mind had given up functioning.

Today:

The school was over for the day. Finaly, she thought as she walked with head low trough the hallway. She held her books close to her chest and had the bag over her shoulder, heading back home to lonelyness. A teached walked past her and waved at her kindly "Have a good evening, Alice" The teacher said with a smile and patted Alice on the shoulder. Alice replied with a mumbling, unnoticeable sound and avoided eye-contact. The teacher sighed at Alice and continued walking. Alice had grown sick and tired of all the sympathy people showed to her and currently had a few thoughts on her mind. Would anyone miss her if she suddenly disappeared and never came back was the question that constantly visited her mind.

She arrived at the schoolyard, but was not in the mood to go home. Instead she walked up to a tree and sat down, leaning towards it. Another teacher walked by. It was the history teacher, and with a smile on his face he spoke "Do not forget the history test next week" Like she could. Since one year ago, her school was crashing. Her grades were low and people hated her more and more. All because of a little bad luck. No, more properly, a whole lot of bad luck. She wiped a tear from her cheek, as she hugged her own knees, staring into the ground.

trademark
"Are you OK?"

Ordained
Diana rest of the day was a mess. The other nurse that had helped her prep the room before, had told some other people and it had got a around. For the rest of Diana's day, she was being asked questions.

"How did you know what was going to happen?"

"Did you know that girl's mother? Is that how you knew what was going on?"

"Are you a psychic?"

"What's tomorrow's lottery numbers?"

"What's tomorrow's lottery numbers," Diana repeated to herself. She had to get away. She had to go somewhere and think. After all, that was how she knew stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quintin didn't know where to look. He knew that he had to look, but where and for what. If only he could get a vision when he needed it.

He was on his way to the library when...

Flash...

A woman in a nurse's outfit was standing on a high platform. There were people flocking to her. Some had question marks over their heads. When She spoke to them, the question marks disappeared. Then the words "Greater Mercy Hospital" appeared over her head.

Flash...

Quintin knew where he had to go. He got in his car and was on his way to see a nurse.

Aubrey Ravena
One week ago

Aubrey looked toward the ground. It was stained. Red puddles were everywhere, but there was no cause for them. What had happened?

Today
So, the mystery is still out there... What had happened that night that Aubrey woke up, drenched in blood? What had caused the blood puddles on the ground?
Aubrey sighed, and looked out across the schoolyard. Since his transfer here from Rome, he had gotten used to coming here, on the roof, and looking out at the sunset. He still didn't have a home, so it was nice to spend the night somewhere. He had put up a small tent near the door, and no one but the janitor came up here, and he didn't mind. It was nice...

He saw a girl next to a tree, and he noticed the familiar face of his history teacher walking by her. And then, she started to cry. Not a lot, but enough to strike a chord in Aubrey's sympathy guitar. He sighed, and almost decided to go down to her, when another male walked up to her, and apparently asked if she was ok. He sighed and sat down again, hoping she would be okay.

Wild-Cherry
Simon growled softly at some unknown cause, and Kayce turned abruptly. the smaller of the two, dove, whined softly, and then growled as well. Something in this environment was really agitating both of them, but Kayce couldn't pinpoint what. there where a few others around here, aside from the girl who had just walked by her giving her the odd reminiscense. She gazed past, cocking her head somewhat as she noted a girl sitting at the base of a tree, seemingly crying. A young man stood beside her, and farther off stood a tall foreign looking student. She kept staring, gazing off at them distantly. Simon growled, Dove whined. Kayce knew this was abnormal. There had to be somehting different about all these people.

She blushed suddenly, and looked at the gorund as she realised that she was staring. She turned toward the school then..she had figured she could go get her forgotten English book, but did not want to tie the dogs up outside when they where cleary bothered, or maybe even just curious. As she approached the doors of the school, some people filed out still, and a few stopped to pet the german shepherds. One girl, a friend of Aslin's, Stopped to talk to her breifly before carrying on. As the final crowd of students passed, Kayce saw the young man, still standing. With a friendly whine, Dove pulled his way over, shoving his nose inot the persons stomach as he attempted to jump up. Kayce, who had been caught up in a daze blushed and pulled the dog back, who sat patiently at her commang. Tugging on the cord of her headphones ot lower them from her ears she raised her hand apologetically.

" Im sorry!"

Aubrey Ravena
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Simon growled softly at some unknown cause, and Kayce turned abruptly. the smaller of the two, dove, whined softly, and then growled as well. Something in this environment was really agitating both of them, but Kayce couldn't pinpoint what. there where a few others around here, aside from the girl who had just walked by her giving her the odd reminiscense. She gazed past, cocking her head somewhat as she noted a girl sitting at the base of a tree, seemingly crying. A young man stood beside her, and farther off stood a tall foreign looking student. She kept staring, gazing off at them distantly. Simon growled, Dove whined. Kayce knew this was abnormal. There had to be somehting different about all these people.

She blushed suddenly, and looked at the gorund as she realised that she was staring. She turned toward the school then..she had figured she could go get her forgotten English book, but did not want to tie the dogs up outside when they where cleary bothered, or maybe even just curious. As she approached the doors of the school, some people filed out still, and a few stopped to pet the german shepherds. One girl, a friend of Aslin's, Stopped to talk to her breifly before carrying on. As the final crowd of students passed, Kayce saw the young man, still standing. With a friendly whine, Dove pulled his way over, shoving his nose inot the persons stomach as he attempted to jump up. Kayce, who had been caught up in a daze blushed and pulled the dog back, who sat patiently at her commang. Tugging on the cord of her headphones ot lower them from her ears she raised her hand apologetically.

" Im sorry!"

Aubrey sighed as the last of the people filed out of school. Someone else had arrived on the courtyard, and she had two german sheperds. Aubrey gave a deep yawn and stretched. He would probably turn in later.
Aubrey walked down to the courtyard, as he did most every evening to just calm himself... Then, as he was walking, he felt a blunt nudge in his stomach, that no more then startled him. When he noticed it was one of the german sheperds, he smiled.
"Oh, no! It's quite alright. What're their names?" Aubrey smiled. He loved animals, dogs in particular.

Wild-Cherry
Stepping back, still a bit flushed, Kayce offered the young man a small, half smile. brushing a peice of brightly toned hair behind her pale ear she nodded slightly.

" Oh, This one " she nodded at Simon, the larger of the two and patted his head gently. " Is Simon. This one is Dove. "

Dove wagged his tail and barked softly as his name was spoken.

" I don't know if you have her for a teacher, but these are Ms. Lessics's dogs. "

She knew he would probably not be interested, but she felt the need to talk to him. there was just something about him thta reached out and grabbed at her. He reminded her of someone, even thugh this was the first time they had ever spoken. Even Simon and Dove noticed. There was deffinatly somehting strange about him, and, for a second she let herself wonder. Maybe he was like her. Both she and her sister had no Idea if others had this 'condition' of the sorts, but they knew that as of what they where told, everyone else was dead. She shuttered then, forcing painful memories back. She fought to keep to herself, now thta her silent shell had been cracked.

Aubrey Ravena
Stepping back, still a bit flushed, Kayce offered the young man a small, half smile. brushing a peice of brightly toned hair behind her pale ear she nodded slightly.

" Oh, This one " she nodded at Simon, the larger of the two and patted his head gently. " Is Simon. This one is Dove. "

Dove wagged his tail and barked softly as his name was spoken.

" I don't know if you have her for a teacher, but these are Ms. Lessics's dogs. "

She knew he would probably not be interested, but she felt the need to talk to him. there was just something about him thta reached out and grabbed at her. He reminded her of someone, even thugh this was the first time they had ever spoken. Even Simon and Dove noticed. There was deffinatly somehting strange about him, and, for a second she let herself wonder. Maybe he was like her. Both she and her sister had no Idea if others had this 'condition' of the sorts, but they knew that as of what they where told, everyone else was dead. She shuttered then, forcing painful memories back. She fought to keep to herself, now thta her silent shell had been cracked.

Aubrey smiled and scratched Dove behind the ears.

"Oh, yes, I know her." Aubrey nodded, and smiled. She was nice, and it was nice to actually have someone to talked to. Most people at the school were driven away from Aubrey, even though his Aura usually drew people towards him, and he thought it was because he was foreign. He continued to pet the two dogs as he talked to the girl.

"Well, I haven't seen you around here, but then again I just arrived from Rome. My name is Aubrey."

Wild-Cherry
Kayce's smile showed through a little more when she noticed how well the dogs reacted to him. Dove was practically drooling over his little ear massge, and Simon was sitting contently, A rare occasion for him around strangers. Perhaps this Aubrey did not seem strange. Kayve herself reached down to gently pet Simon as Aubrey spoke. somewhere during that she had reached to turn off her music, something not often done, but this was interesting. this person was not like others, so it seemed.

" Oh, Rome? Wow. That must have been really cool. What grade are you in?"

She blushed at her own attempts at feeble small talk, but she was really drawn in. She wanted to know more about him, she wanted to find out if he was....if he was somehting else, not one of the shadows that continued along the same dark path, each and every day. not one of the conformers, who fear everythign different. she wanted to know if he was like her, and this seemed the only way to find out.

Aubrey Ravena
Kayce's smile showed through a little more when she noticed how well the dogs reacted to him. Dove was practically drooling over his little ear massge, and Simon was sitting contently, A rare occasion for him around strangers. Perhaps this Aubrey did not seem strange. Kayve herself reached down to gently pet Simon as Aubrey spoke. somewhere during that she had reached to turn off her music, something not often done, but this was interesting. this person was not like others, so it seemed.

" Oh, Rome? Wow. That must have been really cool. What grade are you in?"

She blushed at her own attempts at feeble small talk, but she was really drawn in. She wanted to know more about him, she wanted to find out if he was....if he was somehting else, not one of the shadows that continued along the same dark path, each and every day. not one of the conformers, who fear everythign different. she wanted to know if he was like her, and this seemed the only way to find out.

"Oh, yes, it was rather nice there. You probably would've liked it."

Aubrey nodded, still smiling. He gave Dove a kiss on the snout before standing straight again.

"I'm in eleventh. Yourself?" He asked her.

She was nice, and pretty. Her fair skin was a geat contrast to her seemingly golden hair. Her eyes were a deep, beautiful color, and she was tall, and slender. Surely she was taken, because one so beautiful could not be alone in the world.

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by trademark
"Are you OK?"

Alice rose her head and watched the man that had approached her. With a fake smile, she nodded quietly at him before replying with a quiet tone "Yes, I am just fine" She said and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It is all in the past. Thank you for your concerne, sir" She said to Mike and gave him a friendly nod. She sat up straight against the tree and made sure that he did not come any closer. She had done too much harm trough the years and did not want anything to happen anyone ever again because of her.

Wild-Cherry
Kayce nodded politly as he spoke, and let her gaze fall around them as she took in the scenario. It really was a beautiful day out. the sky heald a most radiant sapphire blue, and the clouds where few. A cool breeze blew as well. She grinned amused as Aubrey kissed Dove, who had seemed to have fallen in love. Placing a hand on the German Shepherds head she roused him from this intoxicated-like state and smothered a luagh, Still a bit to reserved for that.

" Im in tenth, but this is my second year here so if you can't find anything in school, just let me know. "

She knew the doors would be locked soon as she let her eyes fall on them. She needed to grab her book though. Debating this she finally decided to just let it go. she would copy the homework from a freind the following day. At that moment simon barked at the glass school doors. As Kayce turned she saw Duke and a girl she had seen around school. She quickly looked away. He lived in her appartment building, and she didnt want him telling her sister she was out in front of an empty school near evening. aslin always asuumed the worst.

Aubrey Ravena
Kayce nodded politly as he spoke, and let her gaze fall around them as she took in the scenario. It really was a beautiful day out. the sky heald a most radiant sapphire blue, and the clouds where few. A cool breeze blew as well. She grinned amused as Aubrey kissed Dove, who had seemed to have fallen in love. Placing a hand on the German Shepherds head she roused him from this intoxicated-like state and smothered a luagh, Still a bit to reserved for that.

" Im in tenth, but this is my second year here so if you can't find anything in school, just let me know. "

She knew the doors would be locked soon as she let her eyes fall on them. She needed to grab her book though. Debating this she finally decided to just let it go. she would copy the homework from a freind the following day. At that moment simon barked at the glass school doors. As Kayce turned she saw Duke and a girl she had seen around school. She quickly looked away. He lived in her appartment building, and she didnt want him telling her sister she was out in front of an empty school near evening. aslin always asuumed the worst.

Aubrey smiled at the girl as she obviously stiffled a laugh. The day was beautiful, and he took in a deep beath.

"Thank you-... I'm sorry, but I still havn't learned your name?"

Aubrey inquired, tilting his head a bit and leaning foward slightly. He didn't want to push her to introduce herself if she was shy, but obviously she wasn't at her inquiries. He saw her look to the doors, and then the boy near them. She was apparently infatuated with him, or if not, then she was nervous. Aubrey shook the thoughts from his head, and then waited for her name.

trademark
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Alice rose her head and watched the man that had approached her. With a fake smile, she nodded quietly at him before replying with a quiet tone "Yes, I am just fine" She said and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It is all in the past. Thank you for your concerne, sir" She said to Mike and gave him a friendly nod. She sat up straight against the tree and made sure that he did not come any closer. She had done too much harm trough the years and did not want anything to happen anyone ever again because of her.

" Is it OK if I ask why you were crying it is really getting on my nerves."

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
Aubrey smiled at the girl as she obviously stiffled a laugh. The day was beautiful, and he took in a deep beath.

"Thank you-... I'm sorry, but I still havn't learned your name?"

Aubrey inquired, tilting his head a bit and leaning foward slightly. He didn't want to push her to introduce herself if she was shy, but obviously she wasn't at her inquiries. He saw her look to the doors, and then the boy near them. She was apparently infatuated with him, or if not, then she was nervous. Aubrey shook the thoughts from his head, and then waited for her name. looking away a bit embarrased kayce placed a hand behind her head and combed her fingers through her hair before pushing it back. She was almost obsessive over her hair. She smiled slightly and answered.

" Im sorry, how rude of me. My name is Kayce, Kayce brooks. "

With that she politely heald out her hand, letting her eyes meet his. The deep emerald pools scoped into his for a moment, shining with vivd rays before she let her gaze drift toward where Dove was nipping at a small grasshopper. Another glance at Duke caused her to turn, and smile apologetically. She did not particularly want to go, but she knew well that it was in her best interest. She took a final look at Duke and them back toward Aubrey.

" I should go now...if you want, you can come too. "

She blushed immediatly.

" I mean, not like, that just, if your hungry or thirsty or something..."

She tried to cover her self annoyance with something of a smile. She really wanted to learn more about this person, and why he appealed to her senses so much. Could he really be one of them? One of her own kind?

Aubrey Ravena
looking away a bit embarrased kayce placed a hand behind her head and combed her fingers through her hair before pushing it back. She was almost obsessive over her hair. She smiled slightly and answered.

" Im sorry, how rude of me. My name is Kayce, Kayce brooks. "

With that she politely heald out her hand, letting her eyes meet his. The deep emerald pools scoped into his for a moment, shining with vivd rays before she let her gaze drift toward where Dove was nipping at a small grasshopper. Another glance at Duke caused her to turn, and smile apologetically. She did not particularly want to go, but she knew well that it was in her best interest. She took a final look at Duke and them back toward Aubrey.

" I should go now...if you want, you can come too. "

She blushed immediatly.

" I mean, not like, that just, if your hungry or thirsty or something..."

She tried to cover her self annoyance with something of a smile. She really wanted to learn more about this person, and why he appealed to her senses so much. Could he really be one of them? One of her own kind?

Aubrey laughed.
"No no, not rude. It's quite alright... Kayce.. Beautiful name."
Aubery smiled and shook Kayce's hand, and then looked away. Something about her eyes could have put him in a trance... He shook his head, and then nodded.
"That'd be nice. I am quite hungry..."
He smiled and chuckled a bit at her ramblings. She must have had a lot of questions for him. It would be a relief to finally have someone to talk to, and he hoped to learn more about her as well.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
*Champion walks quickly down the hall, not paying attention to where she is going, when she runs into Duke, droping the books she was holding. She is wearing army camo cargo pants, and an army green tank top. Her dark hair flows down her back, and her eyes look down at the books she droped as she blushes and moves to pick them up* So sorry about that...I didnt see you

Duke fell backwards when the girl ran straight into him, but he catched the ground before bumping straight into it. He got up from the ground quickly and looked at her "Dont worry about it.. I'm falling to the ground all the time" He said with a smile, gathering her books as he got up. "No, let me get them for you" He said and picked all the books up. After a little while, he had them all and handed them over to her. "You know, in order to prevent such an accident again you could tie the books together between classes and such" He said and pulled a rope out of nowhere and handed it to her.

He looked over her shoulder and noticed Kayce. Kayce was living in the same building as himself, and he was rather suprised that Aslin had let her out at this time and at this place. He shrugged, deciding to leave it for the moment. Another thing catching his eyes was that she interacted with a guy older than her. He shook his head and looked back at Champion with a smile "Are you alright, miss? I'm sorry about that.. I'll watch my steps more careful in the future.. Are you alright?"

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
"Oh, yes, it was rather nice there. You probably would've liked it."

Aubrey nodded, still smiling. He gave Dove a kiss on the snout before standing straight again.

"I'm in eleventh. Yourself?" He asked her.

She was nice, and pretty. Her fair skin was a geat contrast to her seemingly golden hair. Her eyes were a deep, beautiful color, and she was tall, and slender. Surely she was taken, because one so beautiful could not be alone in the world. Gazing off distantly Kayce sighed. Traveling liek that would be nice. She would loved ot have experienced places like Rome. She wondered if she would even live to, Aslin had said once in a state of aggrivation that they might not even make it with all those who are out to get them Sighing, Kayce nodded.

" Im sure I would.."

She blushed slightly as he commented on her name.

" Thanks! "

she said playfully, in a sense.

With that she turned, and nodded back, giving the two german shepherds a tug. before she beckoned for him to follow, she looekd away from Aubrey and back into the school. She had never really talked to him, but she felt she should wait for Duke. They did live in the same appartment building after all. She stopped and nodded toward him.

" Im going to wait for someone, If you don't want to wait, then Ill see you around. "

With that she turned toward the door, and leaned against the school's entrance way.

Aubrey Ravena
Gazing off distantly Kayce sighed. Traveling liek that would be nice. She would loved ot have experienced places like Rome. She wondered if she would even live to, Aslin had said once in a state of aggrivation that they might not even make it with all those who are out to get them Sighing, Kayce nodded.

" Im sure I would.."

She blushed slightly as he commented on her name.

" Thanks! "

she said playfully, in a sense.

With that she turned, and nodded back, giving the two german shepherds a tug. before she beckoned for him to follow, she looekd away from Aubrey and back into the school. She had never really talked to him, but she felt she should wait for Duke. They did live in the same appartment building after all. She stopped and nodded toward him.

" Im going to wait for someone, If you don't want to wait, then Ill see you around. "

With that she turned toward the door, and leaned against the school's entrance way.

"Oh, I don't mind waiting."
Aubrey smiled and followed he to the doors. As they waited, he continued to play with the german sheperds, making friends with them. Dove was more playful than Simon, and gave Aubrey a big lick on the face. Aubrey laughed and wiped some of the drool from his face before going back to giving him an ear massage.

trademark
Bump

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Duke fell backwards when the girl ran straight into him, but he catched the ground before bumping straight into it. He got up from the ground quickly and looked at her "Dont worry about it.. I'm falling to the ground all the time" He said with a smile, gathering her books as he got up. "No, let me get them for you" He said and picked all the books up. After a little while, he had them all and handed them over to her. "You know, in order to prevent such an accident again you could tie the books together between classes and such" He said and pulled a rope out of nowhere and handed it to her.

He looked over her shoulder and noticed Kayce. Kayce was living in the same building as himself, and he was rather suprised that Aslin had let her out at this time and at this place. He shrugged, deciding to leave it for the moment. Another thing catching his eyes was that she interacted with a guy older than her. He shook his head and looked back at Champion with a smile "Are you alright, miss? I'm sorry about that.. I'll watch my steps more careful in the future.. Are you alright?" *she takes the rope, smiling some* thanks, Yeah Im fine ^^ *She stands up, stacking her books and tieing them together* (sorry not good at long posts today)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.