POTC 3 clips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

v0m12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwcamVZpXDA

SarahB
hey, thnx! i let my bro watch it nd he found it funny lol- sme here. thnxx anyway

AudioHeart
YAY! thanks

Hambah
Ahh..I'm not sure I'm gonna like this movie =\

pirate179
what movie? AWE???

Hambah
Yeah.

JaehSkywalker
why not?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwcamVZpXDA

Hambah
Well...the special effects and story and new characters and everything seem pretty cool, but I mean..in that clip, I believe they were trying to be funny (with the "chart-man" thing, especially), and I'm just not into that sense of humor...if you know what I mean. + I'm just not a big fan of trilogies. Or even sequals. DMC was good, but I'm afraid 3 will just be a little too much for me..which is why I also don't want them to make a POTC 4.

JaehSkywalker
Well...I actually think that chart man thing is pretty funny... big grin

well, POTC 4, it'll be a lot like Star Wars, probably it'll be made into another trilogy... that isn't really a good sign, but who knows, maybe it'll work out...

Hambah
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Well...I actually think that chart man thing is pretty funny... big grin
oh, sorry, just not my sense of humor smile

Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
well, POTC 4, it'll be a lot like Star Wars, probably it'll be made into another trilogy... that isn't really a god sign, but who knows, maybe it'll work out...
yeah...im just more of non-sequal or trilogy or whatever kind of person. but there's still a chance it'll work out.

JaehSkywalker
no problem...

and yeah... smile

Djinn

Djinn

SarahB

Sifzensinril
yess, it's really good

ivebeendepped43
*does Napoleon Dynamite voice* yeah,its pretty sweet. its..its INCREDIBLE!

jenbojenbojeno
Oh my god that clip is great smile

AudioHeart
I love that second clip, lol I've re-watched it so many times that I can quote the whole thing and say with him as he says it!!!

pirate179
^^ME TOO ME TOO!! it was AWEsome!

AudioHeart
SURE WAS!!! lol simply AWEsome

Barker
*In Norrinton Voice* And I half expected this thread to be compilation of links to all of the released videos so far. sly

pirate179
LOL well they are posted everywhere else

AudioHeart
Why isn't it ???

We don't really have that many released yet I suppose

pirate179
true..i was just talking about the new clip where jack is slapped!! LMAO
i still laugh so hard at that

AudioHeart
ME TOO LOL ITS HILARIOUSLY HILARIOUS, once again, ignore caps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.