Hey Sis, Your Father Is My Husband

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
So a woman finds out that her soon to be husband has been cheating on her for 10 years.

With her mother.

Mother is pregnant.

May be his.

He asks will she still marry him.

She says YES.

no expression

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Leo.M
Only in the south at a trailer.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Leo.M

InnerRise
Only in the south at a trailer. funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

silver_tears
Originally posted by InnerRise
So a woman finds out that her soon to be husband has been cheating on her for 10 years.

With her mother.

Mother is pregnant.

May be his.

She says YES.

no expression

Wouldn't it be my father is your husband? doped

Captain Maynard
Sounds like christmas at the captain household sad

InnerRise
Originally posted by silver_tears
Wouldn't it be my father is your husband? doped From the babies point of view but the baby isn't born yet. no expression

Röland

funny

silver_tears
From the babies point of view but the baby isn't born yet. no expression

I'm talking about your title. What the f**k?

InnerRise
I'm talking about your title. What the f**k? Originally posted by InnerRise
From the babies point of view but the baby isn't born yet. no expression

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You're the only one who doesn't get it. no expression

silver_tears
Explain how your title is relevant to the thread if you don't know the sex of the baby? What the f**k?

Leo.M
Explain how your title is relevant to the thread.

I think the "Hey Sis, Your Father Is My Husband" Part is when the future wife tells her future sister (maybe daughter of her husband) That her father is her husband.

I could be off on this, but yeah stick out tongue

InnerRise
The title that you proposed has nothing to do with the sex of the baby. You're changing to a whole other matter now.

Maybe because you've realized your last proposal was off.

silver_tears
I think the "Hey Sis, Your Father Is My Husband" Part is when the future wife tells her future sister (maybe daughter of her husband) That her father is her husband.

I could be off on this, but yeah stick out tongue

You're right, but it's not known that the baby's a girl, that's what I mean. laughing out loud

InnerRise

I could be off on this, but yeah stick out tongue You're exactly right.

Scythe

With her mother.

Mother is pregnant.

May be his.

She says YES.

no expression

Have you been reading my redbook?

Leo.M
You're right, but it's not known that the baby's a girl, that's what I mean. laughing out loud

Oh okay, I thought you didn't get it. bag

You're exactly right.

w00t

InnerRise
Originally posted by Scythe
Have you been reading my redbook? Does it have "Dedicated to my Baby's Momma who is my Sister" written on the inside cover?

If so, then yeah...I think I may have stumbled across that.

dodgy

Scythe
Does it have "Dedicated to my Baby's Momma who is my Sister" written on the inside cover?

If so, then yeah...I think I may have stumbled across that.

dodgy

Yeah, about that, give it back you didn't have to steal it...

Psh, I don't care, I for one welcome my incestial gifts of masturbatory delight. I am a god, I do as I like. I impregnate those who are birthgivers and rape the small infant with my pus-filled penis.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, about that, give it back you didn't have to steal it...

Psh, I don't care, I for one welcome my incestial gifts of masturbatory delight. I am a god, I do as I like. I impregnate those who are birthgivers and rape the small infant with my pus-filled penis. My God. eek

*Burns Book*

Scythe
Before I was a whore, I was wheelin' around singin' to those for chump change for my nose job. A stonethrow goes such a long way, sigh...

Bardock42
Technically silver tears is correct.

Syren
Originally posted by Bardock42
Technically silver tears is correct.

Scythe
Pleasure? Through a straw?!

Syren
Does all this come from your mind?

Scythe
Originally posted by Syren
Does all this come from your mind?

Where else would it all come from? The chapped ass of the girlscout hog-tied in my closet?

InnerRise
Technically silver tears is correct. Show me where and why she is correct and I'll happily respond to this because she stated 2 seperate things and I do not know which you are referring to.

Although I'm sure I know what type of response I'll give.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
She said.

Wouldn't it be my father is your husband? doped

Which by the information you provided us with in your initial post is a more accurate title.

Scythe
What just happened?

=Tired Hiker=
So basically the baby is a girl? And I think ST is right as well.

H. S. 6

With her mother.

Mother is pregnant.

May be his.

She says YES.

no expression

Now, now, it's not nice to pick on Southerners.

*runs away after delivering cliche joke*

Scythe
Ahh, sweet youth, the joys of becoming a teenage prostitute!

InnerRise
She said.

Which by the information you provided us with in your initial post is a more accurate title. You see. I was speaking from the Grown Women's point of view, being that she's the adult and would be able to speak to the baby, whenever it arrives, which isn't born yet, which wouldn't be able to say that, because it can't talk you see.

Yes that would be another way of saying it, but it makes more sense to have the grown women who is already born and able to speak say that.

Hope that clears that up.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
So basically the baby is a girl? And I think ST is right as well. Care to explain why?

Syren
Because you said, 'Sis' and we don't know the sex of the baby. I think people prefer the idea of waiting until the baby is old enough to speak, ignoring whatever sex it may be and looking at the whole thing from the perspective of a genderless tot laughing out loud

InnerRise
Originally posted by Syren
Because you said, 'Sis' and we don't know the sex of the baby. I think people prefer the idea of waiting until the baby is old enough to speak, ignoring whatever sex it may be and looking at the whole thing from the perspective of a genderless tot laughing out loud I see what you're saying here but I don't see how it has anything to do with the statement above. ermm

This is a whole different thing you're getting on. And guess what. The gender of the baby is able to be known before birth. YOU ALL have been assuming this whole time that since the baby has not been born that I don't know the gender and that it wasn't stated but I never said that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
I see what you're saying here but I don't see how it has anything to do with the statement above. ermm

This is a whole different thing you're getting on. And guess what. The gender of the baby is able to be known before birth. YOU ALL have been assuming this whole time that since the baby has not been born that I don't know the gender and that it wasn't stated but I never said that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, we didn't which is why I said that given the information you provided us with the title should have been different.

Sorry, dude, we are correct. That's about as far as this goes.

LifeInSepia
a guy and his mum have a kid, he is the father and the brother.

a guy gets married to a woman, they have a child, and then they divorce. The mum re-marries, and then the daughter and the step dad have a child. She is the sister and the mum, only legally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.