Swamp Thing Versus Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Earth elemental Swamp Thing (but not full "Earth Champion" Swamp thing) versus full power Iceman. Both are bloodlusted. Fight takes place in a water-rich jungle enviroment.

masterbruce
dont know Swamp thing but what could he do to Iceman?

grey fox
Iceman 6/10

Swamp Thing is VERY hard to kill.

tjcoady
Originally posted by masterbruce
dont know Swamp thing but what could he do to Iceman?

kinda one of the things I was hoping I could figure out from this battle. He can use the force of the Green offensively. Even though I specified "full power" Iceman, that doesn't change the fact that Swamp Thing knows how to utilize his powers better.

or he could do what he did to John Constantine: remove his spirit from his body, forcibly. I don't really know how long it would take for Bobby to return to moisture from that.

TricksterPriest
If Swamp thing can actually remove Bobby's soul from his body, then he has a good shot of winning. But couldn't Iceman just kill all the plant life by turning the area into absolute zero?

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Swamp thing can actually remove Bobby's soul from his body, then he has a good shot of winning. But couldn't Iceman just kill all the plant life by turning the area into absolute zero?

I'm sure there is a limit to Iceman's powers...he couldn't turn the entire planet frozen.

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Swamp Thing could teleport to another world but I guess that counts as BFR. stick out tongue

emporerpants
swamp thing takes iceman, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.