Ryu Hayabusa vs Genjuro Kibagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
A duel of swords.

The gods have cursed Genjuro Kibagami to wander the earth until either he atones for his crime of killing his mother, or someone with a holy weapon finally kills him.

So far, Genjuro has failed in his task, and he is still alive.

Several centuries later, Genjuro is in the mountains in Japan, ageless as the day he decided to attack and kill his long-deceased rival, Haohmaru.

He comes across Kasumi, the runaway shinobi princess of the Mugen Tenshin clan, who stumbles onto his training grounds. Not really thinkng, Genjuro attacks and Kasumi is injured.

Before he can deal the final blow, Genjuro freezes as he takes a good look at Kasumi, who is clutching her shoulder with one hand, her tanto on the ground.

Kasumi is the spitting image of his deceased mother. (Picture Kasumi in Kurenai's outfit from Red Ninja: End of Honor)

In a rage, Genjuro swings his sword wildly into the air, screaming to the sky.

"KAMI!!! Why do you torment me still?! Do you need anymore proof that you have broken me?!"

He then turns back to Kasumi, his intentions clear as he raises his sword, as he plans to cleave her in two. But Kasumi will not die today, since a third blade stops Genjuro's from hacking Kasumi's heart in two.

Clad in his ninja uniform, the unmasked (and pissed-off) Ryu Hayabusa grips the Dragon Sword in his hands.

"You leave her alone," the super ninja intones.

The two men fight, with Genjuro having the experience on his side. Unfortunately, Hayabusa's ponytail is a casualty in this battle, as Genjuro cleanly slices it off.

"My...hair!" Hayabusa yells as he sees his ponytail on the ground.

The battle is on. This match is to the death.

Cloud_VII
Your openings are dumb, no offense.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Your openings are dumb, no offense.

So you say.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
So you say. Screw what he says, they rock and so does your Fan fic!

Anyways, since Genjuo is like centuries old, he's probably really powerful but with out knowing for sure, I will have to give it to Hayabusa.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Remulous
Screw what he says, they rock and so does your Fan fic!

Anyways, since Genjuo is like centuries old, he's probably really powerful but with out knowing for sure, I will have to give it to Hayabusa.
Do you miss your old username? big grin

Remulous
Do you miss your old username? big grin I don't know, did you? big grin big grin

Cloud_VII
I don't know, did you? big grin big grin This is the only name I used here.

PWNED

Remulous
This is the only name I used here.

PWNED No. I meant did you miss MY old user name?

Cloud_VII
The time I registered you didn't have that name.

TricksterPriest
clap Snafu, you are a past master of setting the proper mood for a fight. thumb up I'd say Hayabusa can beat him, but it will be close.

Major Snafu
Screw what he says, they rock and so does your Fan fic!.

Which fanfics? I got a couple.

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Which fanfics? I got a couple. The Fourth Survivor,The Tiger and the Dragon: Family Ties, and Heat are my favs...so far.

Major Snafu
The Fourth Survivor,The Tiger and the Dragon: Family Ties, and Heat are my favs...so far.

You should also check out the Mortal Kombat fanfics I did.

For the T&D series, I didn't want to make Ryu an all-powerful fighter. I just made him as a guy with serious issues...in other words, almost normal.

That series originally started as a lemon trilogy (RyuxChun, RyuxJuli) but then I got more and more ideas and this was the end result.

Xenogears
2tzE32lFS9Q

shin_remy
kids....

King Nothing
Originally posted by Xenogears
2tzE32lFS9Q Is this the new Ninja Gaiden?

Xenogears
Originally posted by King Nothing
Is this the new Ninja Gaiden? That's Ninja Gaiden for the DS. This is Ninja Gaiden Sigma, a PS3 title:dp0ceBsYVDAtuKnQn4w3LM

Cool box art:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/NinjaGaidenSigma.jpg

Who else?
Man, I can't way for that damn game to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.