John Constantine w/prep Versus Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Alright, rather than a KMC match, imagine this took place in an actual comic book. comic book logic and CIS apply. Constatine has a day prep and may use any sources he would logically go to for help, who may actually help him. (IE, he could ask Map for Batman's location, but no scenarios in which he just has the First of the Fallen kill Bruce for him). Batman has two hours of prep.

One week, and then Batman heads to London and starts hunting for him.
Can Constantine beat the Dark Knight?

(Additionally, he does not actually have to kill Batman himself).

Galan007
Spite.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Galan007
Spite.

in favor of who? this honestly was not intended as a spite thread. if you think it's unfair, tell me what you think should be done to fix it.

Skeets
Imo if you replace Batman with Superman it'll still be curb stomp.

Galan007
Constantine is a fairly uber character in his own right.

Giving him a week of prep is WAY overkill.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Galan007
Constantine is a fairly uber character in his own right.

Giving him a week of prep is WAY overkill.

John is an uber character, especially with prep time. but I thought I had specified enough to make this more fair; ie, the fact that it should be pictured as taking place in a comic. John is not going to sell his soul to have someone killed; if the general consesus is that it's unfair though, lets change it to a day of prep.

grey fox
John is a sneaky bastard , he'll find a way to win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hellblazer is a pretty good character but Batman finds a way to win.

boriquaking55
Batman wins.......... why?

BECAUSE HE'S THE GOD-DAMNED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.