Galactus vs The Borg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus2
Galactus attempts to consume the Borg homeworld while the Borg simutaniously attempt to assimilate galactus. What is the outcome?

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus easily.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Galactus easily.
c0-signed

Badabing
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
Galactus attempts to consume the Borg homeworld while the Borg simutaniously attempt to assimilate galactus. What is the outcome? Resistance is futile.

boriquaking55
http://www.kellcom.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/GalactusOfBorg.jpg

Lower your shields, and surrender your ships. Your technology will be adapted..to service usss.

shksprtx
Galactus totally pimp-slaps the Borg

shksprtx
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Lower your shields, and surrender your ships. Your technology will be adapted..to service usss.

Sweet scan! Where's that from?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by shksprtx
Sweet scan! Where's that from?

this lil' secret website I use called google. cool

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus looks like a borg O.o

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Galactus looks like a borg O.o

holy crap he does..OMG stick out tongue

pr1983

cool pic... i guess it depends on how the power cosmic effects the borg, and whether they can adapt to it or not...

Roldz
Kinda looks like Tenebrous in that scan... Cept the head..

LordFear
listen if Picard and his ship can outwit and stop the Borg without the Federations help, why can't Galan kick their asses solo?

emporerpants
big G in a curbstomp.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by pr1983
cool pic... i guess it depends on how the power cosmic effects the borg, and whether they can adapt to it or not...

Their ships have been blasted to atoms by mortal tech before. They simply can't adapt to a foe that is capable of projecting more power than they can handle.

pr1983
Originally posted by LordFear
listen if Picard and his ship can outwit and stop the Borg without the Federations help, why can't Galan kick their asses solo?

they don't outwit the borg, they get extremely lucky... they just get lucky alot...

Their ships have been blasted to atoms by mortal tech before. They simply can't adapt to a foe that is capable of projecting more power than they can handle.

mortal tech centuries in advance... that or bio weapons from species 8472...

emporerpants
worf killed a few with his knife...but Galactus can't?

emporerpants
i'd say that the knife isn't exactly tech thats centuries in advance

Symmetric Chaos

8472 blew up one of their ships. Galan has tech and energy projection far better than anything in StarTrek.

The Borg can also only assimilate via nanite infection. TehBigG doesn't have cells to assimilate as far as I know.

pr1983
Originally posted by emporerpants
worf killed a few with his knife...but Galactus can't?

those were individual borg drones... we're talking cubes here... full blown cubes that assmilate entire planets without difficulty and obliterate whole enemy fleets single-handedly...

emporerpants
still, galactus does that in his sleep, and frankly, he's been doing it longer.

pr1983
8472 blew up one of their ships.

I know... messed t'was several infact... stick out tongue

even future century trek? i'm just curious, as i don't know much about galactus' tech...

I know that too... stick out tongue

is that true? if so, borg be screwed...

emporerpants
yeah, galactus is actually a living star.

Endless Mike
The Borg don't have a homeworld, they have unimatrix 01, which is a cluster of space stations.

Secondly, Galactus destroys them easily.

pr1983
yeah, galactus is actually a living star.

is he?

Symmetric Chaos
I know... messed

I know that too... stick out tongue

stick out tongue

even future century trek? i'm just curious, as i don't know much about galactus' tech...

ReedRichards commented that he had no idea what some of Galan's stuff was.

His worldship and stuff are pretty unbelievable feats of engineering.

is that true? if so, borg be screwed...

He turned into a star without his armor so I assume he's primarily energy inside the suit.

emporerpants
indeed, he is.

pr1983
stick out tongue

ReedRichards commented that he had no idea what some of Galan's stuff was.

His worldship and stuff are pretty unbelievable feats of engineering.

He turned into a star without his armor so I assume he's primarily energy inside the suit.

ah, oki doki... so yeah, borg are screwed...

endless mike is right too, though i tend to take most of voyager's borg canon with a bit of salt...

q could still wipe him out tho... stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
ah, oki doki... so yeah, borg are screwed...

endless mike is right too, though i tend to take most of voyager's borg canon with a bit of salt...

q could still wipe him out tho... stick out tongue

Well Voyager is the only source of a lot on info on the Borg srug

Endless Mike
Q's best feat (not actually him, but another Q) is going back in time and surviving the Big Bang.... Galactus did that too

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Q's best feat (not actually him, but another Q) is going back in time and surviving the Big Bang.... Galactus did that too

Thats Q's best durability feat. Galan needed help to survive.

LordFear
they don't outwit the borg, they get extremely lucky... they just get lucky alot...

That's a load of shit, buddy. They stopped them plenty of freaking times with Laforge and Data's help. C'mon dude re up on your StarTrek knowledge

pr1983
Well Voyager is the only source of a lot on info on the Borg srug

voyager took what made the borg so great and f*cking ruined most of it imo...

it's not (at least imo), apparently he also changed the gravitational constant of the universe, he regularly manipulates reality... i could go through the episodes but it'd be a long time coming...

Originally posted by LordFear
That's a load of shit, buddy. They stopped them plenty of freaking times with Laforge and Data's help. C'mon dude re up on your StarTrek knowledge

the first time, q bailed them out... the second, it was picard's knowledge after being assimilated... several others were down to the borg queen being too individual i.e. falling for data (ironic eh?), the virus with hugh was geordi (though it wasnt really that much of a huge effect), there's a couple of others i think...

Endless Mike
voyager took what made the borg so great and f*cking ruined most of it imo...

True

He never actually did that though, he only said he could.

They were going to take out the entire collective by showing them a weird shape laughing out loud

But in the end they wimped out and didn't do it because it would be genocide.

pr1983
He never actually did that though, he only said he could.

true, but i'll bet q is not the type to say he can do something if he can't actually do it... he's too arrogant...

true... i'd have wiped them out...

i still see the high point of the borg at their most brilliant as first contact...

charlemagne9746
The Federation could not realistically hope to defeat the Borg. The Borg have assimilated countless worlds in the Delta Quadrant.....meaning....quadrillions of drones...or more. If Picard didn't have inside knowledge about the weaknesses of Borg Cubes....one Cube could have assimilated much of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

I would have liked to see the Borg invade during Deep Space Nine..lol...they would've kicked the Dominion's asses easily, imo.

As far as this fight goes, the Borg could do nothing to Galactus. Now, if the Borg depended as much on research as assimilation....then Galactus might have a fight on his hands. The Borg's only real weakness is that they do not develop their own technology...they derive advanced knowledge by assimilating other species. If the Borg could do both...they could be unstoppable.

charlemagne9746
At the end of Star Trek V...with the being that said he was God...do any of you think that could have been an imprisoned Q....or something different?

pr1983
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
At the end of Star Trek V...with the being that said he was God...do any of you think that could have been an imprisoned Q....or something different?

i'd never considered the possibilty to be honest...

Endless Mike
true, but i'll bet q is not the type to say he can do something if he can't actually do it... he's too arrogant...

Being arrogant would make him say things like that even if he couldn't.

Eh, First Contact was iffy, Best of Both Worlds was far better IMO

pr1983

lol, not imo, the way q is, he'd say he could do it, and then do it just to show off...

i dunno... best of both worlds was very good, but i thought first contact had something extra in terms of the borg...

nvrbeenwthagirl
It probably depends. If the Borg can adapt to the power cosmic, it's been one for Galactus and then the universe, becuz the Borg would have access to the power cosmic and all of Big G's knowlege. I really can't see the borg winning unless they somehow absorbed a q into thier world mind.

Darth Wolverine
lactus haz fork on head he winz thumb up

mvell thumb up

charlemagne9746
lol...absorbing a Q...don't see that happening...unless they could've assimilated Q when he was temporarily mortal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol...absorbing a Q...don't see that happening...unless they could've assimilated Q when he was temporarily mortal.

You never know with the Q. They are crazy enough to let it happen just to see what happens.

emporerpants
actually...all the borg would have to do to win would be to assimilate reed richards....

Darth Wolverine
Supper man wud bt Q and Lactus

Lgan wud bet Supper man

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine
Supper man wud bt Q and Lactus

Lgan wud bet Supper man

I think this is Bran playing some kind of Joke. Xmeat doesn't talk like this,(all of the time)

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You never know with the Q. They are crazy enough to let it happen just to see what happens.

lol....that would be some uber Borg drones. They would have reality manipulation powers. They wouldn't even need Borg Cubes anymore. A billion drones could just instantly warp to the Earth's surface and begin assimilating the planet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
lol....that would be some uber Borg drones. They would have reality manipulation powers. They wouldn't even need Borg Cubes anymore. A billion drones could just instantly warp to the Earth's surface and begin assimilating the planet.

OR at least use Q's power to advance thier tech further, be able to adapt to energy weapons before they even hit. Teleport to the furthest reaches of the Universe. But the Q didn't seem universal. They only seemed Galactic in power. ANd there were other species who seemed as powerful as the Q.

emporerpants
i still say, if the borg assimilated reed richards, its over.

pr1983
OR at least use Q's power to advance thier tech further, be able to adapt to energy weapons before they even hit. Teleport to the furthest reaches of the Universe. But the Q didn't seem universal. They only seemed Galactic in power. ANd there were other species who seemed as powerful as the Q.

i'd always seen the q as being pretty much omnipotent to be honest...

nvrbeenwthagirl

They would know about the UN. Doesn't mean they would get thier hands on it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i'd always seen the q as being pretty much omnipotent to be honest...

He always talked about the galaxy mostly. And there were others who could do what the Q could do. I seem to remember a couple of beings who could do things they could not.

Darth Wolverine
He always talked about the galaxy mostly. And there were others who could do what the Q could do. I seem to remember a couple of beings who could do things they could not.

wen Q war staz dye rmember

charlemagne9746

Even by assimilating Richards, I don't think the Borg could assimilate Galactus. The Borg probably couldn't even pierce his skin. But, if they actually managed to turn Big G into a drone....they are gonna go after bigger fish. Imagine turning the LT or Eternity into a drone...lol

charlemagne9746
well, wait a minute. How could Richards be assimilated. If his skin is that elastic...could the Borg even penetrate his skin and put nanoprobes in him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Even by assimilating Richards, I don't think the Borg could assimilate Galactus. The Borg probably couldn't even pierce his skin. But, if they actually managed to turn Big G into a drone....they are gonna go after bigger fish. Imagine turning the LT or Eternity into a drone...lol

I don't see how they could turn any abstracts into drones since abstracts by all rights only exist in those m-body's as representations becuz the Human mind can't actually concieve the real things. They can't actually absorb order or chaos or love. BiG G is kinda odd cuz he's the only abstract with a flesh and blood body. I used to think he wasn't. Becuz i read somewhere that he appears differently to different races thus making him asbtract. Ah well. The borg can't do it any way.

pr1983
They would know about the UN. Doesn't mean they would get thier hands on it.

they'd figure out how to build one though (assuming reed does, does he?)

could you elaborate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
they'd figure out how to build one though (assuming reed does, does he?)

could you elaborate?

The Q never really seemed to be able to traverse or manipulate real time. Only the time of the realities they controlled. THey also feared that humans would surpass them. Wesley was already hinted to be one of the most advanced humans by the time traveller. There was also the Guy who destroyed 15 billion alien baddies with a thought. He was able to create things out of nothingness. There were others too but I can't remember off top of my head.

pr1983
well, wait a minute. How could Richards be assimilated. If his skin is that elastic...could the Borg even penetrate his skin and put nanoprobes in him?

does his body still have a cellular structure? if it does, then yes, he can be assimilated...

Darth Wolverine
Dowd wish away

pr1983
The Q never really seemed to be able to traverse or manipulate real time. Only the time of the realities they controlled. THey also feared that humans would surpass them. Wesley was already hinted to be one of the most advanced humans by the time traveller. There was also the Guy who destroyed 15 billion alien baddies with a thought. He was able to create things out of nothingness. There were others too but I can't remember off top of my head.

where did you get the impression that they couldnt traverse or maniplulate real time?

i don't think they feared humans, i think that they hated that they had seen all there was to see, and were effectively, well, bored...

the guy who killed all those aliens was powerful, but there's nothing to me that suggests a q couldnt do it if they wanted to... he created a house, a garden and a wife... q has done more....

charlemagne9746
does his body still have a cellular structure? if it does, then yes, he can be assimilated...

well, not necessarily. Species 8472 could not be assimilated. First, the Borg couldn't penetrate their skin. Second, their bodies were so biologically advanced...that nanoprobes would instantly be rendered inaffective if they entered their bloodstream. I think that is what I remember that Voyager episode saying. But, when Harry Kim contracted that virus from 8472....i believe some nanoprobes were altered to help cure him from the virus. In any event, 8472 couldn't be assimilated because the Borg do not experiment with alternate means of assimilation....just direct injection of nanoprobes from drones. If they had found a means to puncture that species skins...then maybe they could've been assimilated. I think the same would apply to Reed Richards. I don't think they could assimilate him because of his skin....I'm sure they could assimilate Human Torch though...in his sleep...lol. Then they might be able to know how to get Richards.

charlemagne9746
I think Q could kill even more people if he wanted to. He did instantly send a federation starship to intercept a Borg Cube..lol. If he could do that....I'm sure he could warp entire planets into suns if he wanted to.

pr1983
well, not necessarily. Species 8472 could not be assimilated. First, the Borg couldn't penetrate their skin. Second, their bodies were so biologically advanced...that nanoprobes would instantly be rendered inaffective if they entered their bloodstream. I think that is what I remember that Voyager episode saying. But, when Harry Kim contracted that virus from 8472....i believe some nanoprobes were altered to help cure him from the virus. In any event, 8472 couldn't be assimilated because the Borg do not experiment with alternate means of assimilation....just direct injection of nanoprobes from drones. If they had found a means to puncture that species skins...then maybe they could've been assimilated. I think the same would apply to Reed Richards. I don't think they could assimilate him because of his skin....I'm sure they could assimilate Human Torch though...in his sleep...lol. Then they might be able to know how to get Richards.

it wasn't that their skin couldn't be penetrated (modified phaser rifles did the job, as could hirogen rifles, and when they shape shifted, a hypospray could also do it), it was that their dna was incredibly densely coded... their immune systems were thousands of times more advanced than anything the borg had ever encountered...

note about Q: didnt he once repair the orbit of a moon that was going to collide with a planet with a mere afterthought? in the episode where he became human...

and he made data laugh... he gave a machine with no capacity for emotion the ability to laugh...

when riker had q's powers he was about to make data human too... he aged wesley... he repaired geordi's blindness... he created a klingon woman for worf... and this was riker, a veritable newb when it came to being a q...

Endless Mike
As for adapting to weaponry, that works by adjusting the frequencies of weapons.... it's useless on weapons with no single coherent frequency, such as kinetic projectiles (why the Borg can killed with bullets, knives, etc.) or plasma attacks (solar flare, plasma coolant in FC)

pr1983
As for adapting to weaponry, that works by adjusting the frequencies of weapons.... it's useless on weapons with no single coherent frequency, such as kinetic projectiles (why the Borg can killed with bullets, knives, etc.) or plasma attacks (solar flare, plasma coolant in FC)

well plasma coolant isn't really a plasma attack first of all stick out tongue, but yeah, you're right about the rest...

Kahless
well, the out come of this battle will be dermined simply by this

can the borg adapt to galactus and or can a single nanoprobe or more enter galactus's body

if either of those occur then galgatus loses

on the other hand, destorying the borg home world will not destory the borg, as they are a single mind. in fact the borg queen has been killed on many occations and many borg planets were destoryed by species 8472

so unless galactus can kill every borg in the unvisverse (including those borg working in other dimentions) then he can never defeate the borg, but it is possible that borg could assimilate galactus, or at become invulnerable to him

awsome pic btw (it seems to me that galactus was assimilated in the pic :P)

Kahless
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I think Q could kill even more people if he wanted to. He did instantly send a federation starship to intercept a Borg Cube..lol. If he could do that....I'm sure he could warp entire planets into suns if he wanted to.

the Q are omnipitant in every respect of the word, they or even just Q, could destory the entire universe with the snap of a finger

Symmetric Chaos
Did anyone post the borgified Galactus pic yet?

spawnwest
The Borg depending on how many Borg ships. Big G only gets one shot before they adapt, after that they make him one of them. And then from there the universe is doomed.

I'm not sure what affect cosmic powers will have on the Borg. Considering the Borg's history they are probably already immune to it.

TricksterPriest

Borglactus.....fear Awesome picture. eek! big grin

grey fox
Galactus is not a flesh and blood entity (Certain alternate realities come to mind, including the Zombieverse galactus , and the giant skull that started the whole death of galactus schtick ) but 616 Galactus (Giant, pink , deep voice and generally hungry ? ) is an energy being ( an M body I believe).

Now here's where I get confused, his actual PSYCHICAL body I THINK (Note the underlining) is still within the cosmic egg.

Endless Mike
Wow, the wanking here is pathetic.

Galactus owns everything in the Star Trek universe, yes, including the Q race (they never showed anything more impressive than a Cube Being, and Galactus is above Cube Beings anyway).

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by grey fox
Galactus is not a flesh and blood entity (Certain alternate realities come to mind, including the Zombieverse galactus , and the giant skull that started the whole death of galactus schtick ) but 616 Galactus (Giant, pink , deep voice and generally hungry ? ) is an energy being ( an M body I believe).

Now here's where I get confused, his actual PSYCHICAL body I THINK (Note the underlining) is still within the cosmic egg.

I don't know. Remember that comic where Hercules tried to get Galactus drunk? Galactus took off his helmet and he appeared human-like...like a flesh and blood humanoid.

Hercules
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
I don't know. Remember that comic where Hercules tried to get Galactus drunk? Galactus took off his helmet and he appeared human-like...like a flesh and blood humanoid.

Well Galactus apears as something a being recognizes, so to humans he looks like a big humanoid in armour (or to a demi God in the case of Hercules) to other races he apears different (usually as a rather large member of their species).

grey fox
Originally posted by Hercules
Well Galactus apears as something a being recognizes, so to humans he looks like a big humanoid in armour (or to a demi God in the case of Hercules) to other races he apears different (usually as a rather large member of their species).

At one point he was a giant f*cking Amoeba, t'was hilarious imagining the inter-species confusion.

Tenebrous
Wow, the wanking here is pathetic.

Galactus owns everything in the Star Trek universe, yes, including the Q race (they never showed anything more impressive than a Cube Being, and Galactus is above Cube Beings anyway).

Seriously. I like star trek a lot, but Galactus is way over and above anything that anyone in star trek, including the q contineum, has ever been shown to encounter.

To the poster that said that Galactus would only have one shot before the borg adapt...UNBELIEVABLE!! The power cosmic is not some federation phaser that the borg adapt to after a few shots...the power cosmic is not some klingon disruptor canon that ony gets a few shots....the power cosmic is the energy that galactus wields as a result beteween a mortal man (Galan) and the sentient embodiment of all there was in his universe (the Eternity of that universe). That is beyond scientific explanation. The borg are first and foremost, a scientific race. damn, Galactus waves his hand an transmutes unimatrix zero into a "class m-planet" and proceeds to eat it. The borg are absolutely powerless in every single sense against Galactus.

Reasons:

1. they cannot assimilate him. Why not? Galactus is not a carbon-based lifeform. He does not a blood stream for the nanoprobes to take over bloodcells.

2. Galactus' tech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> borg tech.

Galactus' vessel (sphere-shaped ship, looks like a borg sphere but much more simplistic in appearance) can shatter planetary bodies traveling at normal velocities with no damage whatsoever (in other words, Galactus travels *through* the planetary body with his vessel) (Infinity gauntlet). Borg vessels have no such durability.
Galactus' homeworld, Taa II, is the size of a solar system, and has a gravitational pull strong enough to hold planets and even stars captive in perpetual orbit around it. Borg cubes would literally be like gnats.
Galactus also possesses the ultimate nullifier, which, compared to the tech seen in star trek, is like the hand of God at work. There is no possible tech at all that is even remotely comparable.

3. By his very nature, Galactus is aware of all things in the cosmos (cosmic awareness). This is part of his powerset and is rarely ever featured in comics (due to extensive PIS) because if it were, Galactus, as well as other abstracts who share the same cosmic awareness (Eternity, for example) would simply be relatively infallible, and no plot or story would be possible. Galactus uses this cosmic awareness to shut down the hive mind, disable communications, send a signal to "sleep" (a la best of both worlds) to not just one cube but the entire collective....etc.

4. The Borg would probably go insane before they could do anything. Since Galactus is a semi-abstract being, and creature that looks at him will have its mind process the image into something it can register...i.e. the humanoid form Galactus is so often depicted as, the amoeba-like form depicted in stormbreaker, the many forms the millions of alien species perceived him to be in the trial of galactus story-arc. This has been shown several times. A borg drone, with its mind half-borgified with implants...would struggle to interpret the signals that looking at Galactus would send to their brains. A wholly organic brain (example, picard's) would see galactus as he is in comics. A cyborg (a borg drone's brain) brain...unknown. Suppose, for argument's sake, that cybernetic and organic can function in unison. The borg drone would look at Galactus and see a monstrous borg, like the galactus shown in the pic. The drone wouldn't know how to react to this. what the drone sees would feed through the hive mind and the hive mind wouldn't know how to react to this. The entire collective would be stunned and process the existance of a monstrous borg drone that is totally independant from the collective, and possess technology that is far superior to the collective as well. they won't try to assimilate galactus because he is already a drone (at least to them). they may try to retrieve him for "repair" in which case they are totally overmatched.

this post is long but is necessary to dispel this "wanking." seriously....galactus destroys at bare minimum 3 star systems (1 star system=two solar systems) when he is weak...he teleports away entire galaxies when he is hungry (seen in rom space knight, everything in star trek, the alpha quadrant, beta quadrant, gamma quadrant, and delta quadrant, that is all within ONE galaxy)...he destroys entire galaxies as collateral damage in cosmic battles with other entities.....get serious. this thread is a joke.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Seriously. I like star trek a lot, but Galactus is way over and above anything that anyone in star trek, including the q contineum, has ever been shown to encounter.

To the poster that said that Galactus would only have one shot before the borg adapt...UNBELIEVABLE!! The power cosmic is not some federation phaser that the borg adapt to after a few shots...the power cosmic is not some klingon disruptor canon that ony gets a few shots....the power cosmic is the energy that galactus wields as a result beteween a mortal man (Galan) and the sentient embodiment of all there was in his universe (the Eternity of that universe). That is beyond scientific explanation. The borg are first and foremost, a scientific race. damn, Galactus waves his hand an transmutes unimatrix zero into a "class m-planet" and proceeds to eat it. The borg are absolutely powerless in every single sense against Galactus.

Reasons:

1. they cannot assimilate him. Why not? Galactus is not a carbon-based lifeform. He does not a blood stream for the nanoprobes to take over bloodcells.

2. Galactus' tech >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> borg tech.

Galactus' vessel (sphere-shaped ship, looks like a borg sphere but much more simplistic in appearance) can shatter planetary bodies traveling at normal velocities with no damage whatsoever (in other words, Galactus travels *through* the planetary body with his vessel) (Infinity gauntlet). Borg vessels have no such durability.
Galactus' homeworld, Taa II, is the size of a solar system, and has a gravitational pull strong enough to hold planets and even stars captive in perpetual orbit around it. Borg cubes would literally be like gnats.
Galactus also possesses the ultimate nullifier, which, compared to the tech seen in star trek, is like the hand of God at work. There is no possible tech at all that is even remotely comparable.

3. By his very nature, Galactus is aware of all things in the cosmos (cosmic awareness). This is part of his powerset and is rarely ever featured in comics (due to extensive PIS) because if it were, Galactus, as well as other abstracts who share the same cosmic awareness (Eternity, for example) would simply be relatively infallible, and no plot or story would be possible. Galactus uses this cosmic awareness to shut down the hive mind, disable communications, send a signal to "sleep" (a la best of both worlds) to not just one cube but the entire collective....etc.

4. The Borg would probably go insane before they could do anything. Since Galactus is a semi-abstract being, and creature that looks at him will have its mind process the image into something it can register...i.e. the humanoid form Galactus is so often depicted as, the amoeba-like form depicted in stormbreaker, the many forms the millions of alien species perceived him to be in the trial of galactus story-arc. This has been shown several times. A borg drone, with its mind half-borgified with implants...would struggle to interpret the signals that looking at Galactus would send to their brains. A wholly organic brain (example, picard's) would see galactus as he is in comics. A cyborg (a borg drone's brain) brain...unknown. Suppose, for argument's sake, that cybernetic and organic can function in unison. The borg drone would look at Galactus and see a monstrous borg, like the galactus shown in the pic. The drone wouldn't know how to react to this. what the drone sees would feed through the hive mind and the hive mind wouldn't know how to react to this. The entire collective would be stunned and process the existance of a monstrous borg drone that is totally independant from the collective, and possess technology that is far superior to the collective as well. they won't try to assimilate galactus because he is already a drone (at least to them). they may try to retrieve him for "repair" in which case they are totally overmatched.

this post is long but is necessary to dispel this "wanking." seriously....galactus destroys at bare minimum 3 star systems (1 star system=two solar systems) when he is weak...he teleports away entire galaxies when he is hungry (seen in rom space knight, everything in star trek, the alpha quadrant, beta quadrant, gamma quadrant, and delta quadrant, that is all within ONE galaxy)...he destroys entire galaxies as collateral damage in cosmic battles with other entities.....get serious. this thread is a joke.

OMG Tenebrous you did it again, your a artist man big grin

I would also like to add that Galactus can feast on a entire Galaxy (with help of his tech), if the situation calls for it that would mean what.. that he could destroy the entire star trek universe (which is a galaxy) erm (shown in Rome the Space Knight.)

starlock
Galactus for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.