Design a 1 Million Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
So here's the game. Take any existing character and extrapolate from his/her/its powerset to make it on par with characters from JLA1M.

I'll go first.

AmbushBug1M:

Capable of teleporting via enhancements to the original AmbushBug suit.

The enhancements include creating wormholes, instant teleportation anywhere in the universe at will, superluminal thought processes.

manorastroman
starman one million: he's so crazy that a mere exchange with him can cause even the strongest of wills to crumble. seizures ensue.

Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!1 Million.

He is capable of tracking and absorbing any soul,and can manipulate the soul energy in his suit for a variety of affects,like flight,shields and the ability to make soul-constructs.

Yeah,i made him weaker.

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!1 Million.

He is capable of tracking and absorbing any soul,and can manipulate the soul energy in his suit for a variety of affects,like flight,shields and the ability to make soul-constructs.

Yeah,i made him weaker.

Antman 1M big grin

Darth Macabre
Static 1 Million: complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum, as well as gravity. He can create wormholes to travel great distances a la Magneto, except on an even greater scale.

Galan007
Duperdope 1M...

Can travel anywhere and into any timeline instantaneously, can create avatars to do his bidding, possesses Imp-like powers, wields a sword which can cut the fabric of reality, truly immortal, can choose whatever power he wants upon reviving from his "deaths", controls the Worlogog, and has access to tech that can steal souls.

Yeah, he's badass! evil face

Validus
Green Lantern 1 Million: Written without PIS/CIS

Darth Macabre
Hot-Streak 1 Million: Can tap into the speed force granting him even greater speed, as well as an array of other speed related powers. His friction absorption has grown to include absorption and control of all kinetic energy.

Endless Mike
Great Evil Beast 1 Million: You actually get to see his face

zbucsz
1 million HULK------Strongest thing ever can grow as big as the sun and crush planets wit a thought

H. S. 6
Captain America 1M

Is able to strike with the force of a class 100.

Magee
Spider-Man 1 million: HE IS AN ACTUAL SPIDER!!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
Green Lantern 1 Million: Written without PIS/CIS

there was just a smidge of bitterness in that... stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
i lol'd at the last like 4 ones

Redatom65
xmeat 1million

abilities: gives huc sponge bathes on a daily basis, afterall fighting the government is dirty buisness!

Martian_mind
Swing and a miss Red.

I didn't even smile.

Grinning Goku
Iron Man 1 million. He's not a giant douche!

Redatom65
Swing and a miss Red.

I didn't even smile.

i'll take my bench now

Lucid Lui
Pick any current DC character.

Change their appearance a bit.

Amp up their powers to the max.

You now have a wonderful DC One Million character.

Tell your friends.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... A character imported to JLA 1M form?

Giantman 1M - Uses a suit made from tiny skeletons of a long loved techno organic race of miniature elves that doesn't enlarge him but actually shrinks the entire universe. His feet are made of a pair of Deloreans stacked on top of each other and his fists are black holes. His dreams are powered by a trillion suns, which in turn power his suit. He also wears the infinity gauntlet as a codpiece. Also, his IQ is Super Saiyan 1 billion, he moves infinitely faster than light, and is stronger than reality.

Psyquis52
Howard the Duck 1 Million - Capable of smoking 5 cigars at once. Can molt on command. Carries two guns and can curse in 13 languages.

Psyquis52
Howard the Duck 1 Million - Capable of smoking 5 cigars at once. Can molt on command. Carries two guns and can curse in 13 languages.

Psyquis52

Psyquis52

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... A character imported to JLA 1M form?

Giantman 1M - Uses a suit made from tiny skeletons of a long loved techno organic race of miniature elves that doesn't enlarge him but actually shrinks the entire universe. His feet are made of a pair of Deloreans stacked on top of each other and his fists are black holes. His dreams are powered by a trillion suns, which in turn power his suit. He also wears the infinity gauntlet as a codpiece. Also, his IQ is Super Saiyan 1 billion, he moves infinitely faster than light, and is stronger than reality. Happy Dance

Mindship
BatMay

Batman merges some of his DNA with Aunt May and puts the embryonic clone into hypersleep. Upon awakening, the being looks like Powergirl in leather, wielding the Power of Shekinah!

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Howard the Duck 1 Million - Capable of smoking 5 cigars at once. Can molt on command. Carries two guns and can curse in 13 languages. Plus the power to duplicate anything that mentions him?

Martian_mind
Detective Chimp 1million.

The same Dc we know and love who is immortal.He has spent the last 200 or so centuries training to be a martial artist on par with KK,he also has embarressed Batman 1 million in a game of chess due to his many years of experience.

Symmetric Chaos
KarateKid 1 Million

Capable of killing anything with one punch. Too skilled to be speedblitzed, capable of replicating 3 trillion ton punches with pure skill, can fight on the psychic plane, has beaten the Presence in unarmed combat.

Martian_mind
Why would Captain America be in Dc?and why would he change his name.

Symmetric Chaos

This isn't restricted to DC characters.

Kutulu
Anti-Monitor 1 M.

He actually won, DC universe is gone. Bloops made him too powerful.

Redatom65

he didn't get it laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Redatom65
he didn't get it laughing

I noticed, but I figured it'd be mean to point that out.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl One Million: Oh shi- *Omniverse explodes*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike

laughing laughing laughing

H. S. 6

laughing

Priest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wolverine One Million!- he creates a new Omniverse!

Symmetric Chaos
The real Flash1M:

Drops the Omniverse on people's domepieces.

The Pict
Jazz 1M: Actually has powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 1M:

Living avatar of the StrengthForce. No long requires time to amp his strength. Capable of warping reality with sheer strength.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 1M:

Living avatar of the StrengthForce. No long requires time to amp his strength. Capable of warping reality with sheer strength. SuperboyPrime? ermm

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk 1M >>>>>>>> Puny SBP (or even . . .dare I say it SMP) Superboy Prime 1M: Ability to get thru that pesky invulnerability and actually cut his wrists with a straight edge razor.

ermm

Symmetric Chaos

Endless Mike
Capable of warping reality with sheer strength.

Can't he already do that?

The Fake Macoy
Jimmy Olsen 1M:
Where he can turn into a giant turtleman/werewolf/porkupine who can stretch like Elastic Lad, and has all of Superman's powers and a magic belt that gives him even more powers. He killed Superman 1M with one punch.

Yes, this is merely just Pre-Crisis Jimmy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.