Team Ninja, Vigor Emperor, and Devil Incarnate a VS Jedah and Belial Aensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remulous
This is how it goes...

Ryu Hayabusa: is equiped with everything.

Ayane

Kasumi

Hayate

Vigor Emperor

The Devil Incarnate

VS

Jedah

Belial

Pretend the 2 are friends

This is a fight to the death.

Emperor Ashtar
Why do make threads just for spite?

StyleTime
Because Ayane and Kasumi can beat Geese and Krauser.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Why do make threads just for spite?

cause this forum sucks smile

Superboy Prime
Crybabies.

Remulous
You mean spite cuz the 2 DS are completely outmatched?

King Nothing
The DarkStalkers take this. I can tell you didn't mean to be spiteful, at first glance, you would think Jedah and Belial are outmatched.

To beat this team you would need every DOA, KOF, Tekken, GG, and SF character to win, and that still may not be enough.

Capcom really out did themselves with the DS. Why make 2d fighting game characters so powerful? Dimension warping and creating powers...so unnecessary.

Remulous
Don't you think Tekken, DOA, SF, KOF, and GG is a bit much?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
The DarkStalkers take this. I can tell you didn't mean to be spiteful, at first glance, you would think Jedah and Belial are outmatched.

To beat this team you would need every DOA, KOF, Tekken, GG, and SF character to win, and that still may not be enough.

Capcom really out did themselves with the DS. Why make 2d fighting game characters so powerful? Dimension warping and creating powers...so unnecessary.

Because the chracters of Vampire Savior are no human.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Remulous
This is how it goes...

Ryu Hayabusa: is equiped with everything.

Ayane

Kasumi

Hayate

Vigor Emperor

The Devil Incarnate

VS

Jedah

Belial

Pretend the 2 are friends

This is a fight to the death. I'm starting to think that your not as much as of Ryu fan as you portray.

Your a closet Jedah fan.

Remulous
I'm starting to think that your not as much as of Ryu fan as you portray.

Your a closet Jedah fan. Jedah is badass and he's extra powerful.

He didn't make a galaxy, universes, or multiverese...he made a whole friggen dimension.

King Nothing
So you like him because he is all powerful?

King Nothing
Edit

Remulous
So you like him because he is all powerful? It's not just that, he's extra mighty and he remains cool. Most characters with his level of power have sucky ass personalities and aren't really that likeable. But he is a smoothly dressed Grim reaper.

King Nothing
Didn't he get killed by Donovan?

Remulous
Nope, it was Anita, and he may not even be dead. He might just be defeated. Also, Capcom never really said what happens to Jedah (as far as I know), Anita beating him may not have actually happened, but I believe she is capable.

King Nothing
Isn't she destined to be ruler of the human race? I read on wiki that they were supposed to put her adult form in a game. She was only in Marvel Super Heroes and MVC 1. I didn't know she was in Marvel Super Heroes until far later, after I lost that game.

Remulous
Yeah she is the ruler of the humans and basiclly everything else in the human realm. But what would you rather be, ruler of the human reality or ruler of the DS reality? I'd chose the DS any day.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Jedah is badass and he's extra powerful.

He didn't make a galaxy, universes, or multiverese...he made a whole friggen dimension. Too Bad demitri is cooler, the Dude had the balls to actually challenge Belial.

Remulous
IMO, Demtri is cool but Jedah is smooth.

I read on wiki that Jedah may have killed Demetri.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.