Deathstroke Vs Vandal Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
They both have a sword and thats it no prep who wins?

Hi Yah,

Darth Macabre
Is it to the death? shifty

Deathstroke
Savage has a lot more experience, and is probably more skilled with a sword. I'm guessing they're both pretty close in terms of strength, but I don't know much about Savage. I'm guessing DS has the speed advantage though. I don't really know enough about Savage to make a call, but this seems like a good fight.

Darth Wolverine
Svage immoral thumb up

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Darth Wolverine
Svage immoral thumb up

Both are immoral as well as immortal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Savage pwned the Titans once. Including the Supergirl of the time. He was ruthless and efficiant. I say he's a hell of alot more experienced than DS.

Martian_mind
Experience isn't even debatable really,just wondering if Ds has the physival and mental stats to keep up.

Deathstroke
How does Savage's immortality work? Does he have a healing factor or does he just not get old?

Martian_mind
Healing factor and he doesn't age.

Like Wolverines but better.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Deathstroke
How does Savage's immortality work? Does he have a healing factor or does he just not get old?
I dont' think he can be killed. He was even alive in JLA one million.

Deathstroke
If he got his arm cut off or something though would it grow back right away or would it take a little while? I was only wondering because of DS's healing factor being the reason for his immortality.

Martian_mind
Savage can regrow limbs,yes.

Entity
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Savage can regrow limbs,yes. But how about his entire body or head?

If he were beheaded how would he survive? confused

Sorry as some of have have probably noticed I've been on a Highlander Kick as of lately after watching that piece of shit The Source. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.