Immortal Hercules run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright he rest 1 day of rest after the 5 fight. The fight at 11 he has his mace

1.Beast
2.Puck
3.Human Torch
4.Mister Fantastic
5.Thing
6.Death/Wolverine
7.Invisible Woman
8.Deadpool & Deathstroke
9.She Hulk & Colossus
10.Kurse
11.Mangog

snoopdogg
He stops at two or four.

golem370
You don't think he could strect strect to far like Gladiator did?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
You don't think he could strect strect to far like Gladiator did? I have no idea what you just said.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I have no idea what you just said.

"Could he stretch Reed too far like Gladiator did" - Translation

golem370
^ right

guy222
Alright he rest 1 day of rest after the 5 fight. The fight at 11 he has his mace

1.Beast
2.Puck
3.Human Torch
4.Mister Fantastic
5.Thing
6.Death/Wolverine
7.Invisible Woman
8.Deadpool & Deathstroke
9.She Hulk & Colossus
10.Kurse
11.Mangog

Gets to 6

hunbu04
stop at 10 you r not really saying that wolverine is go to stop a bloodlusted immortal hercules.considering hercules recent actions in civil war wolverine got no shot at all

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hunbu04
stop at 10 you r not really saying that wolverine is go to stop a bloodlusted immortal hercules.considering hercules recent actions in civil war wolverine got no shot at all Logan has two wins over Hercules. You don't like it, I don't like it but it's there.

golem370
Wolverine as Death has advanced armor and a sword and took on a few X-Men Colossus Rogue Nightcrawler the Skrull and whipped there ass.

charlemagne9746
I say he stops at 11...all Herc needs is some iron to whip Kurse's ass.

golem370
Pic of Death

golem370
Thor had his hammer and still got beat.

Symmetric Chaos
Thor had his hammer and still got beat.

confused

Do you mean Clor?

golem370
I mean Thor with his Hammer against Kurse.

leonidas
i don't know about deathverine at all, so can't really comment. wolvie has one off-panel win against herc that i know of and i've no problem calling pis.

bloodlusted herc makes it to kurse and stops unless he knows kurse's weakness and can exploit it to beat him. he can't beat mangog.

olympian
Logan has two wins over Hercules. You don't like it, I don't like it but it's there.
He has one win off panel, that no one knows what was done.

He possibily stops at Invisible Woman, as long she is at her best. He can however round down past 9.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
He has one win off panel, that no one knows what was done.

He possibily stops at Invisible Woman, as long she is at her best. He can however round down past 9. I thought they fought twice?

olympian
They have like three encounters where they chosed to trade blows.

He won one of them, in "Constest of Champions 2", off panel.

The other two was Herc mocking logan, for the most part.

Questioneer
Logan has two wins over Hercules. You don't like it, I don't like it but it's there.

Is this a joke? What issues?

Questioneer
I've seen the COC2 and I saw Wolvie smash Herc into a table.

But that doesn't actually mean he'd win. For instance, Gambit beat Wolverine in COC2...Gambit cannot do anything to Herc except energize his skirt(kilt).

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Questioneer
I've seen the COC2 and I saw Wolvie smash Herc into a table.

But that doesn't actually mean he'd win. For instance, Gambit beat Wolverine in COC2...Gambit cannot do anything to Herc except energize his skirt(kilt). I heard they fought twice. Don't know for sure.

In the Gambit/Colossus thread it's been stated that Gambit can charge organic matter just by looking at it.(Which I don't believe.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.