X-men 4 leaked clip (os so some dude says)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
I'm not sure if its true, but sone guy on youtube uploaded a clip saying its a X-men 4 clip leaked onto fox. Here is the link.

X4

Darth Macabre
Besides being completely fake, that doesn't even look real.

Magee
What the hell was that supposed to be?

Scoobless
Looks like a scene from a mid 90s Zelda game or something.

erm

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Besides being completely fake, that doesn't even look real.

Some parts of somem movies start out as anmations and are advanced over time. Just look at all of Spiderman 3's animations.

ragesRemorse
considering there is no such movie even under pre-pre-pre production. It will be long time before we see a new piece of crap x-men movie. Atleast not untill wolerine is finished.

roughrider
Yes, I see...

Can I interest you in buying some swampland?
big grin

Soljer
Oh my god...

Idiot.

That's from a site called Digital Blasphemy (it even says so in the friggin corner of the movie).

They do FX shots, wall papers, things like that.

Jesus H Christ...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Oh my god...

Idiot.

That's from a site called Digital Blasphemy (it even says so in the friggin corner of the movie).

They do FX shots, wall papers, things like that.

Jesus H Christ...

I suppose they thought this was some kind of pre-production animation for the movie created by Digital Blasphemy.

endrict
http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/ that's the site on the X4 FX crap...lol
I get wallpaper from there.....that guy is a loser who post that, It was probably That Judge retard.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Great fake of something........I have now idea what to make of this.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I'm not sure if its true, but sone guy on youtube uploaded a clip saying its a X-men 4 clip leaked onto fox. Here is the link.

X4 what did that video have to do with any comics or movies at all ?

masterkit
Originally posted by Magee
What the hell was that supposed to be?

word.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by roughrider
Yes, I see...

Can I interest you in buying some swampland?
big grin Hey, Walt Disney bough swampland, and bam! Disney World's created. Originally posted by Arachnid1
Some parts of somem movies start out as anmations and are advanced over time. Just look at all of Spiderman 3's animations. Okay, and your point? It's still a piece of junk animation that wouldn't even be good if it were from an early 90's super Nintendo game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.