Anybody Up For A Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
ok so baisically i have bother cobp and dmc scripts right infront of me, i will give a line from either movie and u have to tell me who said it and what movie it is from....anyone interested?

Bwa Ha Ha
me

lady_captinjack
anyone else? i just think it would be more fun with more people? well anyway....heres the line.

"Heave! Heave like you're being paid for it!"

Bwa Ha Ha
gibbs so they could be ok

Gravitation
I'm in! Anyway: Gibbs,telling them to heave the rum and gunpowder up!

lady_captinjack
ok.......

"You'll be positively the most fearsome
pirates to sail the Spanish Main"

Chiki Mina
Lizzy! Beach scene!

lady_captinjack
cool......

"She's only a ship, mate."

Chiki Mina
jack, after shooting the barrels.

lady_captinjack
your very good......

"Stop that! Already feel like a fool"

Chiki Mina
Pintel in the scene where they had to dress like drag queens to distrack Norrington's men stick out tongue

lady_captinjack
"Make for the ship! Move!"

Chiki Mina
Ah, Admiral James Norrington after hearing the bell.

lady_captinjack
well well well, you seem to be very good at this...care to give a few quotes urself?

JaehSkywalker
oooh.. this looks interesting... can i play?

IheartPocky
"Are we to fire on our own ship, sir?"

mss_mira
when jack and will stole the ship?

IheartPocky
Yes! Gillette. The Norrie said, "I'd rather see her at the bottom of the ocean than in the hands of a pirate."

Ditte3
i'm in too. 'Do you think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?'

Ericadawn
Swann!!!

"Lift it up high like a lady's skirts!"

calypso
On the line "Are we to fire on our own ship...", that was not Gillette, it was, oh pooey, I just forgot. I looked him up in the script and then looked at the credits to see who he is, but he is not listed in the credits. His name is never spoken in the film.

tia dalma
It is Norrington says "Gillette fetch some irons" thats weird why wouldn't they have his name in the credits.

SarahB
mayb cos he is neva gonna appear up again or somthin- (oh wait, r we talking about Norrington??)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.