Doom vs superman, wonder woman, and supergirl (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Dr. Doom has the Green lantern ring along with thors hammer. He has complete control over it and this is a blood lusted superman, wonderwoman, and supergirl.

jollyjim311
Kryptonite or BFR...

carver9
no use of kryptonite

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Dr. Doom has the Green lantern ring along with thors hammer. He has complete control over it and this is a blood lusted superman, wonderwoman, and supergirl.

doom can win

SpunkySmurph
Does Doom know how to use the items?

Soljer
Doom.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Does Doom know how to use the items?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
If I had a GL ring, I would hae complete control over it. That doesn't mean I would know I could recreate the JLA at half power the first time I used it.

charlemagne9746
Doom would have to be fast...all three can speed blitz him. If they were all bloodlusted...then they wouldn't care if anyone else died, i would imagine. Superman and Supergirl could hurl asteroids at the earth all long...not even Doom can stop all of them.

Soljer
If I had a GL ring, I would hae complete control over it. That doesn't mean I would know I could recreate the JLA at half power the first time I used it.

I assume by 'he has complete control over them,' he means that Doom can use them to their utmost potential.

Which means the team is murdered.

spidey-dude
Does Doom know how to use the items? doom has to be worthy of holding the hammer. even supes couldtnt lift it at one point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.