Monkey D. Luffy vs Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
Who would win in a fight without prep.

Kento
Mr. Fantastic. He's a whole lot smarter then Luffy will ever be and brains will beat Luffy anyday.

Emperor Ashtar
Without prep, than luffy will win. With prep is a completely different story.

Adult Swim Guy
Why is that? i mean luffy cant do anything different then mr f can he?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
Why is that? i mean luffy cant do anything different then mr f can he?

Wow, i would take a while for me to actually cover his feats. The guy can lift over 100 tons and is a speedster.

Adult Swim Guy
are u serious i thought he could just stretch!

dvampire
Yeah, Luffy got speed and strength. It'll probably take awhile to beat Mr. Fantastic, but I think he will pull it off. Luffy would take the majority IMO.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Who would win in a fight without prep.

all your vs threads are getting annoying. keep them in the thread there supposed to go in

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403250&highlight=vs+forumid%3A74

Endless Mike
Reed wins even in a purely physical fight, his body is just as durable, if not more so than Luffy's, and he can stretch farther, amp himself up to higher strength levels, and could just wrap his entire body around Luffy and suffocate him to death

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Reed wins even in a purely physical fight, his body is just as durable, if not more so than Luffy's, and he can stretch farther, amp himself up to higher strength levels, and could just wrap his entire body around Luffy and suffocate him to death

I disagree Endless Mike, I know reeds suit is made of unstable molecules. But, can he take repeated trauma to the head from a class 100. And, how would he deal with being speed blitz with second gear.

dvampire
Agreed! Luffy's speed and strength will be alot of help in this match.

Endless Mike
Reed can tag Namor, I think he can tag Luffy....

dvampire
Reed can tag Namor, I think he can tag Luffy....

Luffy can tag Reed, lots of times.

Endless Mike
Yet it won't actually do much to him

dvampire
Yet it won't actually do much to him

I think Luffy has the strength to put Reed down.

Endless Mike
Blunt force isn't all that effective against him unless you're the Hulk

dvampire
Blunt force isn't all that effective against him unless you're the Hulk

So you say. Luffy has enough power in his punches to take him out. I guess will just be at a disagreement.

Kento
Doesn't Luffy need the time to pull his arm back and snap it like a rubberband though?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kento
Doesn't Luffy need the time to pull his arm back and snap it like a rubberband though?

Only for the Gumo Gumo no bazoka.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.