New Stills (and portraits) From OotP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
Stills.
Students at Ministry (Harry holding Prophecy)
Trio in Forbidden Forest
Harry at the Ministry Hearing
Harry and Sirius talking

Portraits.
Cho
Harry
Ginny
Hermione
Lucius
Luna
Ron
Umbridge

*Courtesy Mugglenet*

Note: If you'd like to get a bigger look at any of the photos, just click on it, and you'll get another window of a larger version. All of these are high-res.

And of course, now I get to give my own opinions.

It's amazing, up till now I've managed to say nothing about Harry's hair. But really, I think he looks about twelve in the Ministry picture... they managed to cut it Too Short. And everybody looks as if they've just come from the stylist.

Why is Sirius not wearing a shirt under his robe? It's a little... disturbing? Eep.

Lucius looks as if he's flashing a gang sign.

This pictures, besides the little tweaky things that drive me mad, are fabulous. big grin Absolutely still looking forward to the film.

siriuswriter
Sorry to double post... Messed up my linkage.

Here is Harry and Sirius talking, the link in the last post is to Harry at the Ministry again. Rogue, perhaps you could snip that out?

Sorry folks. smile

RoguePw25
Sure, just fixed it for ya there, no problem.

Ha! You totally beat me to the punch. I just got done updating my website with these pics! lol!

Anyhoo, if this doesn't get you in the mood for the movie, I don't know what does! Great pics! I'm gonna have to make a few new wallpapers wtih these.

siriuswriter
I'd love to see some, Rogue, if you provide some linkage. smile

Syren
clapping

Love the pics and absolutely agree with your points, Harry looks far too 'clean-cut'. The biggest issue I have with his hair being so neat and tidy is that it was always messy and impossible to style in the book. It frustrates me when things get changed so obviously. Don't even get me started on a dark-haired Dudley disgust

melane
Great Pics and I too happen to agree with Siriuswriter and Syren.I mean What's the point of changing*remembers the change of "I must not tell lies" to something else* them??)

RoguePw25
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I'd love to see some, Rogue, if you provide some linkage. smile

Well I haven't made any wallpapers of the new pics we got last night, but I have made a few of them. You can find those wallpapers at the LC Wallpapers. I'd love to see what you think of them!

I actually like Harry's hair, though I can see what you're saying about the too short bussines. I dunno, I thought it looked so much better than the long shaggy-dog style in GoF. That didn't work for me at all.

siriuswriter
Rogue, I really like your use of the pic from Equus *if I remember correctly, Alan Strang is actually laughing maniacally in that scene.* All three of your "actor" wallpapers are well done, I especially like the Rupert one with all the cages of the... woodland creatures. Yes. smile Although the simplicity of the other two are nice as well. As for the OotP one, it's blended very well. I can't make my own graphics worth a diddly squat, mind, but I've seen a fair few and I like how the DA are fading into the background, and you've cut Voldie well, just being able to see his sneer and not a little of his nose, but not his eyes is quite creepy.

@Syren and Rogue. Alright. You've got me started about the hair now. Here's the wrath. GoF hair was ridiculous. Too long, sweeping the collar for both Harry and Ron. Harry's supposed to have messy hair, not girl's hair. PoA hair was perfect for all of the trio. Harry's hair was just messy enough, a little spiky and looking like he just rolled out of bed all the time. Perfect for Harry, sometimes showing his scar and having him even nervously flatten it sometimes - perfect! But there were some scenes it GoF where the long hair looked brushed into place *right after the names are pulled out of the Goblet...* and that's just wrong.

Oh dear. I'm ranting about hair. It's time for me to shut up.

siriuswriter
Another portrait released:

Sirius

Courtesy Mugglenet.

Okay, he's wearing a shirt this time. I completely approve. smile

ladygrim
Another portrait released:

Sirius

Courtesy Mugglenet.

Okay, he's wearing a shirt this time. I completely approve. smile woah big grin stunning laughing out loud

siriuswriter
Another still released:

Harry and Umbridge

Again, Mugglenet.

If you look closely on Umbridge's sweater, you can see that she's wearing a button that has Cornelius Fudge's face on it... big grin

ladygrim
Another still released:

Harry and Umbridge

Again, Mugglenet.

If you look closely on Umbridge's sweater, you can see that she's wearing a button that has Cornelius Fudge's face on it... big grin groovy

siriuswriter
More stills.

The Weasley kids, after Mr. Weasley's snake bite

Draco, Crabbe, Neville, and Hermione in Umbridge's office

These were released by Warner Bros. As always, just click on the pictures for a larger view.

Courtesy Mugglenet.

ladygrim
More stills.

The Weasley kids, after Mr. Weasley's snake bite

Draco, Crabbe, Neville, and Hermione in Umbridge's office

These were released by Warner Bros. As always, just click on the pictures for a larger view.

Courtesy Mugglenet. big grin

siriuswriter
Stills.

Harry and Sirius

Filch and Umbridge

Sweet Escape
Okay, I'm officially pumped stick out tongue

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
Okay, I'm officially pumped stick out tongue

Haha... isn't it a wonderful feeling? big grin wink

siriuswriter
Here's a promotional image smile

The Weasley Twins, with some products

Neha
Whoa..Awesome pics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.