If Depp's onboard, 'Pirates' may keep sailing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85

siriuswriter
I actually um... don't want this. I've seen too many bad sequels.

Star Wars, anyone? Let's stick with original three and call it good. smile

PirateDiva
Heck... i know Johnny wouldnt do it if he didnt think it was good!!! I Trust Johnny and if he says LETS DO IT!!! Why the heck NOT!!! another adventure filled Pirate Movie with the MosT Handsome and Debonoir Pirate CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW...i just dont see WRONG there!!! eek! So if i hear PIRATES 4 they've got my full SUPPORT!!! big grin

lady_captinjack
^^^^ Thats true, johnny is VERY critical of his own work and is very specific as to what role he plays...(critical, is that the right word?) anyways he would not do anything he doesnt think was good or say that something is good unless it is. as she said ^^^^^

T.Maria
I think im kind of mixed on the whole thing...

i DO want a 4th pirate movie...

but only if ALL the cast are back, too!!

I mean...i dont want some other female lead coming in, with less chemistry than elizabeth for jack.

I want Jack, Elizabeth, gibbs, barboza, ragetti, pintel etc and (nope, im not going crazy lol!) WILL.
They're like one big package...even though Will doesnt do much, hes still a character that would probably be missed if he werent there....

So i say BRING IT ON!! big grin big grin big grin

...aslong as the characters are theresmile

lovethemtigers
I just can't imagine what they would do in a 4th movie if the trilogy is wrapped up in AWE....

So Orlando says all questions will be answered.....hummmm
I would say that if they are thinking about doing a fourth movie with Johnny and it's not contingent upon what Keira says...then that's pretty clear to me that Elizabeth and Will end in AWE together....

Oh well...I trust Johnny and I trust T and T to give us a great Jack Sparrow ending....

lady_captinjack
yea a 4th movie would only be good if the cast is the same, i hate movies that continue and the people are different. its so stupid its like a whole different person character! and plus the 4th movie would only be good if thet come up with a whole new adventure and its still exciting, not things we have seen before, except sparrabeth, that we can never get to much of

Pirategirl85
Aww they didn't ask Orlando, i guess he's not coming back for the fourth

willofthewisp
If everything gets wrapped up in AWE, even with all the cast, a fourth movie would just seem out of place, you know? They've fought their epic battles, we know who's a good guy and who's a bad guy, people have died, the love triangle is resolved....what else is there for them?

pirate179
i have to agree with you willo...even tho more johnny/jack would be fun!!

PirateDiva
I trust TnT....they wouldnt ruin a franchise so if they cant come up with anything...then they wont do it!! smile No harm done!

Chiki Mina
With me, if the script is awesome then they should go for it!

I don't want pirates to end. I feel like I did with Indiana Jones, I'm a huge fan since I was little. When it ended it's trilogy I felt empty.

I don't wanna feel that again sad

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
With me, if the script is awesome then they should go for it!

I don't want pirates to end. I feel like I did with Indiana Jones, I'm a huge fan since I was little. When it ended it's trilogy I felt empty.

I don't wanna feel that again sad

yeah.. kinda like how i felt with star wars, then when i learned about all those other books.... well, it went a way...

i think it might be a good idea, if they have a good script. if they don't, best not make them.
sometimes i hate it when they make movies have to trilogies like star wars, but just because its POTC, and that it might have another interesting script, then i'm willing to make it pass.. big grin (as if i rule that place lol.. wink )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.