Who is the least competent?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Out of all the heroes and villains, which heroes would be the least competent ones when fighting society/crimes or other heroes? This is a question that has appeared to me and I would like to know what you all think about it smile

I thought up a list of what I consider the least competent ones. In ascending order:

- Leech
- Terry McGinnis
- The Joker

What do you think? stick out tongue

Nataku8188
The Joker killed Robin, that's a hell of a lot more than most villains. Shit, that's just the first thing I could think of too.

I'd definitly have to say Arseface.

Kaldorei
blink How did Robin die?

Grinning Goku
Jason Todd was beaten with a crowbar, by the Joker.

Symmetric Chaos
Rhino (b.c he really is a complete idiot)

Apoc (due to a startling ability to get owned)

AsakuraRyoko (b/c she was dumb enough to fight Yuki and because I'm out of ideas)

Sock of the day
Originally posted by Kaldorei
Out of the moderators

Lana she is a silly little girl

Kaldorei
Now that was not nice erm

Sock of the day
Now that was not nice erm

But sadly for Lana, Oh so true!!

Kaldorei
What has she done to you? Banned your previous account? I am sure you earned it.

Sock of the day
What has she done to you? Banned your previous account? I am sure you earned it.

No she has never banned me. I just think she is stupid because she is.

willRules
Deadpool isn't very competent. he often screws up many of his missions yes

Kaldorei
Really? I have heard good things about him stick out tongue

willRules
Oh he is a fantastic character and really entertaining but he is a loose cannon and completely unreliable. I have read all of his own series and about half of the issues of Cable and Deadpool and more often than not he would screw up a mission. It's entertaining IMO but he is unreliable yes

Blair Wind
Terry is not incompetent no expression

Anyways, Spot. sad

Superherovandal
Seriously he takes out several guards no problem with out once being touched or anything in Epilogue. And breaks into Amanda Waller's house who is probably protected by US.

Symmetric Chaos
UltWolverine (telling the person with TK that the original reason you arrived was to kill her boss is pretty stupid)

Kaldorei
I thought that without the equipment Terry is nothing. I guess I should stop watching Cartoon Network confused

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.