Kaldorei's dream battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
First of all. I do not dream about the actual battle stick out tongue
I just like to daydream when I am bored. So, I picked out my absolute favorite heroes and villains and tried combining them as even as possible. Hopefully this do not turn out to be a complete failure with an obvious outcome like always stick out tongue

2 week preparation smile

Team 1:
Supergirl (At her prime, with Streaky)
Batman
Juggernaut (Gem)

Team 2:
Flash (Wally West)
Terry McGinnis
Wolverine (Bloodlusted)

Team 3:
Superman (At his prime, with Krypto)
Dr. Fate
Avalanche (At his prime)

Team 4:
Spiderman (At his prime)
Human Torch (At prime)
Mystique (Unawared presence)

Team 5:
Doomsday

Wow, that turned out to be more than expected. Hopefully someone takes the time to read it trough and give their opinions.

My personal guess would be that Team 1 wins eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Team 3

Fate and any other high level mage can do a hell of a lot in 2 weeks.
Plus Superman will be sundipping for a good while.
I know nothing about Avalanch though

So for their prep I would imagine Fate giving Avalance and Superman some upgrades with his magic and then a good long sundip for Superman.
Even if Supergirl sundips for every second of her prep time Fate's upgrades should put Team 3 above her.
Juggy can be disenchanted the moment the battle begins.
DD will be hit with high level magic and a Superman that is ridiculously over powered so I don't think he'll be able to adapt in time to prevent at least a BFR.
Flash might be a threat but Fate's magic should be able to compensate for that.
No one else out there is a major threat IMO.

Kaldorei
I did not know Fate was that good blink Cool! eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I did not know Fate was that good blink Cool! eek!

He's basicly DC's version DoctorStrange.

Kaldorei
It seem, in your opinion that Fate had a huge effect in this battle. What if he was not a part of the battle? How would it end? confused

Symmetric Chaos
It seem, in your opinion that Fate had a huge effect in this battle. What if he was not a part of the battle? How would it end? confused

Not sure. Probably a stalemate involving some combination Flash, Juggy and DD.

Kaldorei
Superman has defeated Doomsday before, hasn't he? confused

Soljer
Flash or Doc Fate.

Kaldorei
I really need to do some studies blink Flash seem to be a half God or something among mortal stick out tongue

Not to worry, everyone. Next time I create a thread, I will have done my studies smile

Symmetric Chaos
I really need to do some studies blink Flash seem to be a half God or something among mortal stick out tongue

Flash is really uber. His powers go beyond just being fast. He can steal speed, grant speed, dump people into another dimension, hit with extreme force (an InfiniteMassPunch), vibrate thought solid object etc

Kaldorei
Is that what is happening in this clip? I saw this episode a long long time ago, but I have not yet figured what actually happened confused

QN-inalVek8

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not on my comp at the moment and this one blocks stuff at random.

I assume thats the JLU episode where Flash runs around the earth and hits Luthor. So yes that would be an IMP or something similar.

Kaldorei
He disappears at the end of the clip. That is what I am most curious about yes

bean_machine
He got sucked in into the speed force.

Kaldorei
And he liked it stick out tongue Thank you smile

starlock
Team 3 FTW

Terminal Velocity is a great story arch for Flash, it tells alot about the speedforce and has alot of speedsters in it,very good writing

At one point in Flash's(wally) exploits,he goes so fast that the speedforce calls to him and there is a chance he will never come back if he enters it(in a nutshell)

Kaldorei
Terminal Velocity. Got it, will commence a search for it once I get the time big grin

Thank you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.