Wolverine and the X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdea
Has anybody else heard about this, am I late?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_and_the_X-Men

Paola
guess you're not... heard of it a while now but never heard of it again until now erm

stormlover
I hope Storm's in it

steverules
Wolverine and the x-men...what a suprise that it's got wolverine in the name roll eyes (sarcastic)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jdea
Has anybody else heard about this, am I late?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_and_the_X-Men

Sounds cool

Kal875
I's from Wikipedia, I doubt it's true.

The Pict
I hope this is a more mature version of the X-Men. Aimed at teens and adults rather than kids. What's the point of having Wolverine as a main character if he never really uses his claws?

I doubt it though.

llagrok
Originally posted by The Pict
I hope this is a more mature version of the X-Men. Aimed at teens and adults rather than kids. What's the point of having Wolverine as a main character if he never really uses his claws?

I doubt it though.

We can only hope. I'm tired of seeing Wolverine threatening every person, but never actually doing any slicing.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine and the x-men...what a suprise that it's got wolverine in the name roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yea thats bad

im gonna hate this cartoon

Genosha
The cast is pretty sexually charged, and as a group have some pretty dark storylines. They'd have to dumb it way down for the kiddies, but they wouldn't do that to us...would they? And that's what xmen extreem (that's the one where they're all in highschool right) was for.

And kids brought into the fold under that and the first xmen movie should be old enough for something a little more smu- I mean gritty.

muss
ooooh deadpool is a confirmed character. i'll watch this just for that galan_deadpool

Creshosk
Originally posted by Genosha
The cast is pretty sexually charged, and as a group have some pretty dark storylines. They'd have to dumb it way down for the kiddies, but they wouldn't do that to us...would they? And that's what xmen extreem (that's the one where they're all in highschool right) was for.

And kids brought into the fold under that and the first xmen movie should be old enough for something a little more smu- I mean gritty. I know what you were going to say. shifty

It was Smurfy wasn't it? stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
We can only hope. I'm tired of seeing Wolverine threatening every person, but never actually doing any slicing.
Meh. Same here...

Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Yea thats bad

im gonna hate this cartoon
Eh, isn't it still a little early to be showing bias? sad

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Meh. Same here...

Eh, isn't it still a little early to be showing bias? sad

You can tell by the title its gonna be all about Wolverine

He doesent intrest me anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.