Your longest trip away from home...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm leaving tomorrow at 8 A.M to go to (Gulf Shores) Alabama and I will be leaving behind my boyfriend and my family and I am already having second thoughts but I really want to go at the same time. What was your longest trip away from home, knowing that home would be waiting for you when you returned?

bogen
So far it's been 11 years........

ThePittman
Navy

Yuna_And_Tidus
Did you have girlfriends/boyfriends waiting for you at home though? erm

bogen
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Did you have girlfriends/boyfriends waiting for you at home though? erm
Yes, my best mates, my school, my relotives.
My father.
My entire life as i knew it.
So yeah, i know :P

ThePittman
Did you have girlfriends/boyfriends waiting for you at home though? erm Yep, for over a year. We broke up a few months later.

Lana
Over the summer when I was in England for three and a half weeks. Did NOT want to come back home.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by bogen
Yes, my best mates, my school, my relotives.
My father.
My entire life as i knew it.
So yeah, i know :P
erm That must've been tough! I'm on spring break so I'm not really leaving "friends" behind as much as I am family and Sebastian, you know.
Originally posted by ThePittman
Yep, for over a year. We broke up a few months later.
That's really sad! sad
Originally posted by Lana
Over the summer when I was in England for three and a half weeks. Did NOT want to come back home.
Haha, but did you leave nervous and iffy, or did you leave with your chin up, absolutely WANTING to leave?

Lana
erm That must've been tough! I'm on spring break so I'm not really leaving "friends" behind as much as I am family and Sebastian, you know.

That's really sad! sad

Haha, but did you leave nervous and iffy, or did you leave with your chin up, absolutely WANTING to leave?

Leave as in leave to go there? I don't think I'd ever been so impatient or excited about anything. Hell YES I absolutely wanted to go, it was the best time of my life.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Lana
Leave as in leave to go there? I don't think I'd ever been so impatient or excited about anything. Hell YES I absolutely wanted to go, it was the best time of my life.
big grin I'm anxious to go too, but, you know the down sides to leaving home. stick out tongue I get to see the beach for the first time though and I am excited about that and just getting to go farther away from home than I ever have been.

Lana
Well, it's not like you're going to be gone forever, probably only a few days. So it's not that big of a deal, really.

Yuna_And_Tidus
About a week, and yeah it isn't that big of a deal but I have not been gone for more than 3 days so It'll be exciting and scary at the same time. At least I get Dad's cell. xd2

Strangelove
Drove from Indiana to California and back. Stopped in St. Louis and Las Vegas on the way, Wyoming and Mt. Rushmore on the way back.

it was two weeks long shock

Hidden Lotus
whoa

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Strangelove
Drove from Indiana to California and back. Stopped in St. Louis and Las Vegas on the way, Wyoming and Mt. Rushmore on the way back.

it was two weeks long shock
Wow, I'd go nuts! I have a 12 hour drive tomorrow that is going to drive me nuts, with 11 other people in the van with me!

Okay I have a question, Dad is lending me his cell phone and we have T-Mobile Family Plan, because my Dad and Brother share the same plan. It comes with 800 minutes and free night and weekend minutes so I need to know when the free night minutes starts and ends and when the free weekend minutes begin and end, and if the weekend minutes influence the "night" minutes differently?! Please answer.

Strangelove
I think for most plans, night minutes start at 9 and end at some time in the early hours. Weekend minutes start at 9 on friday and end at midnight on Sunday yes

But I don't even own a cell phone, I wouldn't take my word for it.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Strangelove
I think for most plans, night minutes start at 9 and end at some time in the early hours. Weekend minutes start at 9 on friday and end at midnight on Sunday yes

But I don't even own a cell phone, I wouldn't take my word for it.
Damn it. stick out tongue Well I hope you are right! Thanks.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Alright sorry for the double post, but I am getting frantic here. Alright,

Is there any way to know for SURE that I have free night and weekend minutes? I viewed the account and it said :

Used: 359 weeknight min
128 weekend min
42 whenever min

Remaining: 500 Call forward
Conditional
Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile Min
Unlimited weeknight min
Unlimited weekend min 658 whenever min

These services servicves do not include content downloads, such as Ringtones, and Wallpaper

Those 359 minutes were used after 9 PM to talk to Sebastian, but if I have free nights why are they showing up? Will I be charged for those? I NEED ANSWERS NOW, I LEAVE FOR ALABAMA IN THE MORNING AND HAVE TO GET OFF AT 9 TONIGHT!

Lana
...ask your dad? Ask your cell company? Check on their website?

All much better options than asking on here.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Dad knows nothing but I have no idea what to say to the cell providers. I tried the T-Mobile website but in order to even contact them through email (already checked the FAQ's) I have to sign up and I didn't want to give out the number and them be calling and Dad be b*tching at me for doing that so I am kind of stuck in a rut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.