gues what you misbelivers (most of you anyways) spidey is officially a 25 tonner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
i said this was the case ,people swore at me and insulted me and my intelligence i swear thsi is whati hadve found from civil war battle damage i only hope , they publish these stats in other bios as well

so if any of u can put this pic up on wiki , and state this under his strength , the same goes to the members who can edit teh marvel bios

'spidey is class 25 !!!!!!!!!!'...........bout time , thanks marvel!!!!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ankur29
i said this was the case ,people swore at me and insulted me and my intelligence i swear thsi is whati hadve found from civil war battle damage i only hope , they publish these stats in other bios as well

so if any of u can put this pic up on wiki , and state this under his strength , the same goes to the members who can edit teh marvel bios

'spidey is class 25 !!!!!!!!!!'...........bout time , thanks marvel!!!!!

Ok. Where is that bio from? If its not from Marvels official site, it's not valid.

ankur29
it is from civil war battle damage

Sam Z
Ok, I'll do the math here.
Before all upgrades Spider was officialy capable of lifting 10 tonnes.
But at the same time when he was really pissed he demonstrated ability to lift much more, like 15-20 tonnes.
Does it mean that current Spider if gets really angry will be able to lift like 30-35 tonnes?

Or am I the only one who actually gives a f@#k?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ok. Where is that bio from? If its not from Marvels official site, it's not valid.

Civil War: Battle Damage. It's official.

Originally posted by Sam Z
But at the same time when he was really pissed he demonstrated ability to lift much more, like 15-20 tonnes.
Does it mean that current Spider if gets really angry will be able to lift like 30-35 tonnes?

Possibly.

Finally, Pete gets some tangible results from The Other. stick out tongue

ankur29
Originally posted by Sam Z

no , i too giv a f**k thats y i went through all the hassle hat members on thsi thread gave me because i though spidey was class 25

quite posibbly spidey is class when pissed 30-35 tonnes

H. S. 6
no , i too giv a f**k thats y i went through all the hassle hat members on thsi thread gave me because i though spidey was class 25

I don't want to sound overly rude, but can you at least attempt to use some kind of proper grammar/spelling?

It's difficult to understand you sometimes...

LORDSIDIOUS01
I knew Spidey was strong. Being capable of lifting 25 tons is fantastic.

Arachnid1

I give a f*ck. Pretty much why I wanted to make sure it's valid. Last thing I want to do is go onto a rumble and look like a total n00b.

Tank_6603
Hell yes, anyone have the last Amazing where he threw a jeep through a 6 story window? badass. I know a jeep isn't 25 tons but he threw it easily.

Spiderman_RJ
the thing about the jeep is not how much it weights but ,that peter trew it with ONE HAND! we've seen peter yank heavy objects with the web or tossing making an effort but with one hand??badass....
so lets the poll start....who is going to be the new kingpin? XD

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Hell yes, anyone have the last Amazing where he threw a jeep through a 6 story window? badass. I know a jeep isn't 25 tons but he threw it easily. http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/amaspider.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=58928

snoopdogg
I need to clear this up before it gets out of hand. Class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons. That's the class they give somebody who can lift 10-25 tons with 25 being the max. Spidey can lift 15 tons which falls into the Class 25 category.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/thPowers-Abilities.jpg

SpyCspider
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons. That's the class they give somebody who can lift 10-25 tons with 25 being the max.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/thPowers-Abilities.jpg

Soooo...u're saying Class 25 means he can lift 10-25 tons. And that does not mean he can lift 25 tons. huh

What?

ankur29
I need to clear this up before it gets out of hand. Class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons. That's the class they give somebody who can lift 10-25 tons with 25 being the max. Spidey can lift 15 tons which falls into the Class 25 category.

yo snoop is he still at 15 tons , have u any idea what the new handbook said , the one that was realsed today , i know the way i have pharsed things may sound alittle rude , but u have access to these thigs and i was wandering whether you knew how strong spidey according to the spidey back in black handbook that was relased today

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Soooo...u're saying Class 25 means he can lift 10-25 tons. And that does not mean he can lift 25 tons. huh

What? No that's not what I am saying. Class 25 is a range for characters who can lift 10-25 tons. You can have a character who can lift 11 tons max and a character who can lift 25 tons max but they are both in the same class. Spidey has a 15 tons max and he's in their class also. Arana is Class 10 but she can lift 3 tons.

Make sense now? Originally posted by ankur29

yo snoop is he still at 15 tons , have u any idea what the new handbook said , the one that was realsed today , i know the way i have pharsed things may sound alittle rude , but u have access to these thigs and i was wandering whether you knew how strong spidey according to the spidey back in black handbook that was relased today I looked at it in the shop today and the characters where a bunch of jabronies.

Spiderman_RJ
what is his inteligence? cos he has show over and over again that he is smarter than reed richards and tony starck too recently.

SpyCspider
No that's not what I am saying. Class 25 is a range for characters who can lift 10-25 tons. You can have a character who can lift 11 tons max and a character who can lift 25 tons max but they are both in the same class. Spidey has a 15 tons max and he's in their class also. Arana is Class 10 but she can lift 3 tons.

Make sense now? I looked at it in the shop today and the characters where a bunch of jabronies.

gotcha cool

ragesRemorse
why do so many people care about statistics anyway ? The only reason i can find is for debating ammunition. does it really inhance your comic expereinces to know that superman should never have been effected by a gas station explosion but was knocked out.

ankur29

I looked at it in the shop today and the characters where a bunch of jabronies.

did u happen to check what srength level they had spidey at?

ankur29
btw ppl this is my idea of spidey's powers accrding to snoops scan earlier... pls let me know if you thinks he is oherwise and why?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3821/spidthpowersabilitiesbd6.th.jpg

ankur29
spidey is officially able to lift 20 tons now

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man_(Peter_Parker)

ankur29
heres the offical new bio

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8870/spidermanhandbookpg30xkrh8.th.jpg

doctorstrongbad
I'm glad somebody finally gave us the the offical rules on Marvel's rankings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.