Wow Marko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
First you freind request me on myspace, then you bash me on KMC, then you report one of my pictures on myspace, so it gets pulled down....and I didn't even know you were on my damn myspace....

Can you PLEASE stop following me bro, cuz its getting annoying. I already deleted you from my freinds list, please do not try hacking any of my stuff, or following me anywhere else.

Get off my dick, mind your own business, go find a boyfreind and leave me alone.

Thanks big grin

TRH
oh

dave_kodak
Does this mean Others may Follow you????

Lord Urizen
The kid follows me from KMC to fkn Myspace, just to bash me and make things less pleasant....he's a stalker....i want him off my ass already.

dave_kodak
but do you want someone else to stalk you?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by dave_kodak
but do you want someone else to stalk you?

As long as you're not following me to harass and/or bash me, then i dont care

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
As long as you're not following me to harass and/or bash me, then i dont care oh... meh, too much effort and im too lazy.

ThePittman
What is MySpace stick out tongue

TRH
A place where homo's hang

Thorinn
Originally posted by ThePittman
What is MySpace stick out tongue Originally posted by TRH
A place where homo's hang Profiled. cool

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Thorinn
Profiled. cool

Profiled.

TRH
hehe markos on

Marko
Okay dude, you really are an idiot. He PM'd me telling me I was stalking him erm

Here is what I said.

TRH
wow tis getting good and the response

Marko
Originally posted by TRH
wow tis getting good and the response I don't care what his response is. It will be some childish response.

Uneeklyconfused
Trouble in paradise?confused

Piggle Humsy
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! eek!

leftright

I couldn't help myself... embarrasment

Marko
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/5/customsig_26095_kb.gif

131wank

I couldn't help myself

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
FIGHT!!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!! eek!

leftright

I couldn't help myself... embarrasment Piggle glomp

I can see nipples in your sig. vin

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Marko
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/5/customsig_26095_kb.gif

131wank

I couldn't help myself

oh you 131

Marko
oh you 131 vin

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Piggle glomp

I can see nipples in your sig. vin

hey uneek! pophug

I hardly see you on here anymore cry

she's cold... vin

Uneeklyconfused
hey uneek! pophug

I hardly see you on here anymore cry

she's cold... vin Hey

Yeah , I've been hidingninja

He hee I can warm her up naughty

Piggle Humsy
minx

Marko
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
First you freind request me on myspace, then you bash me on KMC, then you report one of my pictures on myspace, so it gets pulled down....and I didn't even know you were on my damn myspace....

Can you PLEASE stop following me bro, cuz its getting annoying. I already deleted you from my freinds list, please do not try hacking any of my stuff, or following me anywhere else.

Get off my dick, mind your own business, go find a boyfreind and leave me alone.

Thanks big grin laughing out loud

I just read his post. I don't wanna sound like a prik, but what a loser. Why would I try and hack onto your myspace? or anything else. I'm sure If i was harassing you or stalking you I would be PM'ing you constantly and commenting you on myspace, oh would you look at that I did neither.

Lord Urizen
Since you wanna make a spectacle out of it:

What you did was specifically harassment.

i do not care what you think of me, it means nothing. But do not follow me from one website to another. You have repeatedly bashed me on KMC by telling me how I make you sick, how unattractive you think I am, how I make you wanna turn straight, telling me to "STFU", etc.

I let that go without reporting any of it. But you have a LOT of ****ing nerve reporting me on myspace (I wasn't even aware you were one of my buddies), when you could have just as easily deleted me from your freinds list.

You say you have better things to do with your time...THEN DO THEM...leave me the **** alone, get off my dick, stop harassing me, etc.

Soleran
lol, stop the fighting ladies.

Storm
Please take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.