Dr Doomsday vs Hulkernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Dr Doom and Doomsday vs Hulk & Classic Juggernaut

Soleran
Originally posted by golem370

Dr Doomsday for the win, easy!

golem370
Care to explain?

lordboo
w/out prep doom gets stomped,hulk&juggs eventually beat d/day to death through sheer power and force

golem370
Dr Doomsday is immortal but Hulkernaut might be able to las for ever to.

Dr Doomsday- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Doomsday

Soljer
Originally posted by lordboo
w/out prep doom gets stomped,hulk&juggs eventually beat d/day to death through sheer power and force

It's not Doom and Doomsday versus Hulk and Juggernaut.

It's Dr. Doomsday versus the Hulkernaut.

They are amalgam characters.

Soleran
Care to explain?

Sure Hulk and Juggs are very similar in powers without any significant enhancements by merging them, and by the way not very smart overall.

Dr. Doomsday gets doomsday's hysical enhancements plus his super genius, and magic.

Hulkernaut is screwed.

golem370
Hulk has beaten super geniuses before. Here is a question I would like to pose If Cain Marko was normal strength before he became Juggernaut and then was made strong enough to fight the likes of Hulk Thor Colossus and Thing when he became Juggernaut does that mean a superhuman's strength would increase as well?

lordboo
Originally posted by Soljer
It's not Doom and Doomsday versus Hulk and Juggernaut.

It's Dr. Doomsday versus the Hulkernaut.

They are amalgam characters.
oh crap ,i misread it sorry

Evil_Ash
Hulk has beaten super geniuses before.

In what? Chess games?

golem370
He beat prep devices before by Leader Gremilin Dr Doom Mole Man and others.

Adult Swim Guy
who is hulkernaut?

guy222

Cain/Hulk ftw. Have a good weekend smile

golem370
Hulk with the gem of cyttorak which gives Hulk indestructible durability and unlimited stamina a force field and in this case this will be Professor Hulk since he has banners smarts to help against Doom

Adult Swim Guy
well then that tells methat this fight is already over i mean doom aint that strong!

TricksterPriest
You greatly underestimate Dr. Doomsday. With the theoretical powers of Dr. Doom and Doomsday, he should be able to win this. Since I'm sure he can construct a telepathic weapon or have one on his person.

golem370
Think of it like this Hulk's strength Smarts and Juggernauts durability stamina and force field vs Dr Doom's smarts mystical abilities and Doomsday's strength nearly indestructible durability and his ability to come back with the immunity to be killed the same way twice.

golem370
Well there is a problem Cain/Juggernaut might be weak to telepathy but Hulk/Juggernaut wouldn't since Hulk is pretty much immune to telepaths.

MightyEInherjar
Hulk has beaten super geniuses before. Here is a question I would like to pose If Cain Marko was normal strength before he became Juggernaut and then was made strong enough to fight the likes of Hulk Thor Colossus and Thing when he became Juggernaut does that mean a superhuman's strength would increase as well?

I've wondered that same thing before.

LordFear
DD wins

Endless Mike
Wasn't Doctor Doomsday (after stealing the powers of Surfer+Black Racer Amalgam) beaten by Sue Storm?

LordFear
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wasn't Doctor Doomsday (after stealing the powers of Surfer+Black Racer Amalgam) beaten by Sue Storm?

I know nothing of what you speak sir!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.