Apoc runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

1. Antman
2. Titanium Man
3. Iron Man
4. Black Widow
5. Darkstar
6. Dazzler
7. Sue Richards
8. Destiny

starlock
Apocalypse Clears it

Destiny has precog-(can see the future)but no offensive powers,she will know what he will do,but i cant see her being effective(unless i am mistaken destiny for someone else)
She can make a team very dangerous though

celestialdemon
Clears it easily.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Apocalypse Clears it

Destiny has precog-(can see the future)but no offensive powers,she will know what he will do,but i cant see her being effective(unless i am mistaken destiny for someone else)
She can make a team very dangerous though

Sue can't stop Apoc

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Clears it easily.

What about Sue?

LordFear
why is Dazzler so far down on the ladder? Did she get a power upgrade as of late?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
why is Dazzler so far down on the ladder? Did she get a power upgrade as of late?

I always liked Dazzler. Quite intriguing

Kurash
im gonna say apoc clears it

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
im gonna say apoc clears it

Apoc is badass

psycho gundam
apoc turns to a nanite mist and infects all of them

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Sue can't stop Apoc Originally posted by guy222
What about Sue? no expression

swerve1988
APOC clears it

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

Does Sue stop Apoc?

starlock
Does Sue stop Apoc?

Appocalypse does not need to breath, and sue cannot do enough damge to him that he cant negate or heal from

Now one has to wonder about sue's success against the celestial (cant remember the comic) but i think it was a one time thing,

Also while sue was protecting herself and others from onslaught in a force field,Appocalypse just appears inside it like Magic,hmmm can he just negate them?

some things to think about

Brian Oswald
An easy win for Apoc

spidey-dude
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6016/apocalypsecc7.jpg

starlock
Thats Great lol-actually its pretty scary

Lord S
Also while sue was protecting herself and others from onslaught in a force field,Appocalypse just appears inside it like Magic,hmmm can he just negate them?

some things to think about What the f**k? Where was this?

I think you're confused. Apoc tried to kill Franklin and was abruptly stopped by Sue's forcefield...that was the SECOND time she successfully stopped him dead in his tracks, in the same issue. The first instance was when she got in between him and Cable.

BTW, Apoc probably clears this.

guy222
Appocalypse does not need to breath, and sue cannot do enough damge to him that he cant negate or heal from

Now one has to wonder about sue's success against the celestial (cant remember the comic) but i think it was a one time thing,

some things to think about

Good point.

Waiting for Trickster

psycho gundam
(used this before)apoc turns into a gundam and starts owning

bullets for everyone!!!

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Dude, Gundams don't exist in Marvel.
But yeah, he's clearing this gauntlet, no problem. Hell, he could clear the entire gauntlet even if they were a team.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* Dude, Gundams don't exist in Marvel.
But yeah, he's clearing this gauntlet, no problem. Hell, he could clear the entire gauntlet even if they were a team. Then it wouldn't be a gauntlet, now would it? 313

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Then it wouldn't be a gauntlet, now would it? 313

bump

King Kandy
When I first saw this, I thought it was Destiny of the Endless... In which case he stops dead.

And I was thinking "From Sue Richards to Destiny? Isn't that kind of a big jump?"

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
When I first saw this, I thought it was Destiny of the Endless... In which case he stops dead.

And I was thinking "From Sue Richards to Destiny? Isn't that kind of a big jump?"

Pretty good gauntlet i did big grin

guy222
Pretty good gauntlet i did big grin

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.