Mehpisto vs Dorammu vs Malbolgia vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
All are at full power potential (Mephisto as if he were in his realm, Annihilus as if he was at his prime recently, etc). Who wins?

lordboo
Originally posted by redhotrash
All are at full power potential (Mephisto as if he were in his realm, Annihilus as if he was at his prime recently, etc). Who wins?
mehpisto if written properly,thought annihilus was pretty impressive in annihilation?

guy222
Originally posted by redhotrash

I will say this. God should be the only thing to defeat the Devil. IMHO. My religion. Comic books, if Mephisto is written properly he should win this.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by guy222
I will say this. God should be the only thing to defeat the Devil. IMHO. My religion. Comic books, if Mephisto is written properly he should win this.

It's unclear if Mephisto is actually the Biblical Satan in the Marvel cosmology, or merely assuming that role.... after all there are many other beings in Marvel that have claimed that title as well.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's unclear if Mephisto is actually the Biblical Satan in the Marvel cosmology, or merely assuming that role.... after all there are many other beings in Marvel that have claimed that title as well.

Good point

Utrigita
the only real factors in this battle is mephisto and Dormannu so basically from my point of view it will be a battle between those two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.