so now...what do they (W/E/J) in fact feel to eachother???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacksSweet

Sifzensinril
I don't think that Will let Lizzie to Jack, but maybe in love with his father he could forget her smile or maybe he could forget her with one of Tortuga women

JacksSweet

Ericadawn
I'm still not happy with this "At least he'll have his father" thinking, his father freaking abandoned him! And yet now Will is all okay with that? That doesn't make sense. I can understand it if Will is sorting sticking it to him, like see how I didn't horribly abandon you like you did with me? But still, it doesn't seem like a very good trade-off, the love of his life although she kissed another guy versus his own blood who thought so little of him that he went pirating instead?

savvysparrow
Unless Will's goals and ideals change during the course of the film? What if he decides that his first and only love is the sea?

JacksSweet

JacksSweet

Ditte3
It's not real happyness.No ships or whores or treasure can take Elizabeth's place in Jack's heart.I would be sorry Will too,but I like jack better.

Ditte3
I was watching POTC2 today again.I always wonder how Jack reacts to Elizabeth chaining him to the mast.He's not yelling at her angrily doesn't say any bad things,just 'Pirate.'And he smiles at her,while she leaves.I think this really moved Elizabeth.
What do you think about Jack's behaviour and the whole scene?
I know it was probably discussed before.Sorry.

PirateDiva
I love how he didnt scream for help....it's almost like he accepted his fate! I Love Jack love

Ditte3
Yes He's so brave.And I think he must have loved Elizabeth,that he didn't hurt her with even a word or a look.yes he accepted his fate bravely.

JacksSweet

jenbojenbojeno
I always wonder why lizzy is with will. Maybe she's using him to get Jack jealous lol! evil face But I very much doubt it. GRRR why doesn't she just leave him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.